Gordon Ramsay :P
    04-28-2014 03:17 AM
    yay our college has a basketball court! :D I'm gonna play basketball now....but the lectures kind of bored me out maybe because I already knew half of the stuff they were teaching :D but our basketball court is getting me excited :D
    04-28-2014 03:23 AM
    I couldn't bear your hot temperatures ;-)
    :P yeah you can't....you'd be dehydrated :P
    04-28-2014 03:23 AM
    I think I know why I'm miserable right now
    04-28-2014 03:26 AM
    Maybe It's all my bad luck, but I just realized that most of my"bad luck"can be diverted by actually taking initiative on things. Some things I can't change, like the 2 girls whom I wanted to date this month but found out they were taken. If she wants to cover herself in that perfume I love while she sits next to me in class, I'll tell her that she smells good again like I did before I asked her out. Maybe her man won't tell her that, but I need to just say what I feel and not be so damn reserved. It upsets me when I see a guy walk into a restaurant with a beautiful woman, and he doesn't even hold the door open for her. Guys like this are getting too much attention.

Maybe I'm ranting because I'm a lonely fool (jk I'm not a fool ๐Ÿ˜‰) but I think I need to step up my game, it's been a while since I felt really appreciated.

Sorry, just had to let out some emotions tonight so I can feel better tomorrow.
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 03:43 AM
    I could have put that in a bunch of little posts and helped more with the 75k goal... Oh well
    04-28-2014 03:47 AM
    Morning all :) This week will be good its a short one :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 03:49 AM
    It's a four day week for me, so is next week. :)
    Same here and last week was a four day week and the week before that as well :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 03:49 AM
    Maybe It's all my bad luck, but I just realized that most of my"bad luck"can be diverted by actually taking initiative on things. Some things I can't change, like the 2 girls whom I wanted to date this month but found out they were taken. If she wants to cover herself in that perfume I love while she sits next to me in class, I'll tell her that she smells good again like I did before I asked her out. Maybe her man won't tell her that, but I need to just say what I feel and not be so damn reserved. It upsets me when I see a guy walk into a restaurant with a beautiful woman, and he doesn't even hold the door open for her. Guys like this are getting too much attention.

Maybe I'm ranting because I'm a lonely fool (jk I'm not a fool ๐Ÿ˜‰) but I think I need to step up my game, it's been a while since I felt really appreciated.

Sorry, just had to let out some emotions tonight so I can feel better tomorrow.
    You have an emotional breakdown :O
    04-28-2014 03:52 AM
    Same here and last week was a four day week and the week before that as well :)
    I forgot to mention the week after that is also four days for me... I think it ends up being 5 weeks like this altogether..
    Shinigami910 likes this.
    04-28-2014 03:53 AM
    I'm an emotional person. I have intellectual breakdowns though, happens every morning.
    04-28-2014 03:55 AM
    Would you think it's funny if I tell you it's hormones? You know, scientifically, it is a fact that guys have more hormone cycles than girls. While girls have them monthly, guys have them daily. I'm not kidding, it's proven science. (I was actually tested over it in biology for majors)
    04-28-2014 03:59 AM
    I'm an emotional person. I have intellectual breakdowns though, happens every morning.
    Oh well...it happens :) you weren't here the pre-nadia time :p lol ๐Ÿ˜
    04-28-2014 03:59 AM
    Oh well...it happens :) you weren't here the pre-nadia time :p lol ๐Ÿ˜
    Wait ๐Ÿ˜ถ huh?
    04-28-2014 04:01 AM
    Would you think it's funny if I tell you it's hormones? You know, scientifically, it is a fact that guys have more hormone cycles than girls. While girls have them monthly, guys have them daily. I'm not kidding, it's proven science. (I was actually tested over it in biology for majors)
    I guess it's not funny :/ except some guys like my ex don't have a heart itself :p he must have been robbed off of it :d
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:02 AM
    I guess it's not funny :/ except some guys like my ex don't have a heart itself :p he must have been robbed off of it :d
    My ex broke up with me on valentines day... Where's the heart in that?
    04-28-2014 04:03 AM
    Wait ๐Ÿ˜ถ huh?
    Did you think sahib reached almost 15k posts just by talking about random stuff?? :p
    04-28-2014 04:06 AM
    My ex broke up with me on valentines day... Where's the heart in that?
    Ouch! that sucks =| didn't she give you a reason
    04-28-2014 04:07 AM
    Did you think sahib reached almost 15k posts just by talking about random stuff?? :p

I don't know. Most things on here are random.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    04-28-2014 04:08 AM
    Alot of people feel that way. He's lucky. He's got a beautiful wife and children, many successful restaurants, and his sole purpose in life is to help people better themselves.

I understand that the UK version is more like a documentary, and the US version is more theatrical, but it's all the same concept. I find the US version more appealing, not because I live in the US (I liked UK's The Office MUCH more than the US version), but because it's more emotional. I can really connect to a show that has intense drama.

I know that there are people that don't like Gordon because of his methods, his yelling, his no BS point of view on things, but this man strives for perfection. We need more people like him to cut through the crap and expose things for what they really are. I don't know if you ever looked into his past, but he was treated like a worthless human being by Chef Marko White. He made Gordon cry like a baby in the kitchen because he was so harsh. Most chefs never feared of messing up and paying the consequences, but Ramsay did.

I think Gordon has learned what it really means to make a positive change in peoples lives, and he dedicates his life to hospitality and serving others. Not many people can say they do such a noble thing. People can hate him all they want, but the fact is, he is a prime example of how to serve others and have passion for what we do in life.

I know I'll never make such a significant impact on anyone's life, so I look up to people like Gordon. I respect that man.
    I have no qualms about his methods of helping people. As for emotional drama, in the US it's cranked up as that's what people like over there it seems. Here in the UK I find the way they do the filming you get a real story and real emotions behind it. It could be personal preference but I personally like this style better. They also don't censor him here. :P

As for his beautiful wife, you should ask why him cheated on her if she's so beautiful. He's also been rude to several women interviewers in the past. I think he's a bit misogynistic personally.
    04-28-2014 04:10 AM
    I don't know. Most things on here are random.
    yeah that's because you're new :P apparently Sahib used to talk/whine about his ex a lot when I joined WPC in january (I had a break up too in november) and he just used to go on and on about his ex :/ well I used to too I guess but not as much as Sahib
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:11 AM
    Ouch! that sucks =| didn't she give you a reason

No. Maybe it was the distance, I saw her every weekend, and she was moving back home shortly (really close to me), but I guess she decided that she couldn't wait and went to a movie and dinner with another guy on valentines day. And according to her, they started up late "talking" at her house. Well, I'm not stupid.

04-28-2014 04:15 AM
    yeah that's because you're new :P apparently Sahib used to talk/whine about his ex a lot when I joined WPC in january (I had a break up too in november) and he just used to go on and on about his ex :/ well I used to too I guess but not as much as Sahib

Well then you've been a good friend for putting up that,I never would have guessed.

hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:18 AM
    Well then you've been a good friend for putting up that,I never would have guessed.

It was a trying time for the thread... he still goes on occasionally...
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 04:21 AM
    No. Maybe it was the distance, I saw her every weekend, and she was moving back home shortly (really close to me), but I guess she decided that she couldn't wait and went to a movie and dinner with another guy on valentines day. And according to her, they started up late "talking" at her house. Well, I'm not stupid.

That wasn't nice of her :/
    04-28-2014 04:21 AM
145,639 ... 23082309231023112312 ...