I feel like things are kind of out of hand and that something big is about to happen.
    Sent from the one in beautiful blue using Tapatalk.
    You have an inkling something bad is gonna happen? Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    04-28-2014 10:16 AM
    So my hip case for my 8X broke. Maybe this is a sign i shouldn't use a hip case for this thing. Oh well, gotta start picking through the other cases that lie buried in my electronics drawer. Sigh.
    Are those the things that clip on the belt holes?
    04-28-2014 10:17 AM
    i feel like things are kind of out of hand and that something big is about to happen.

Sent from the one in beautiful blue using tapatalk.
    wow!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    04-28-2014 10:17 AM
    I entered class.... They were talking about sleep ๐Ÿ’ค. I was watching rio 2.... Second class I wanted to skip but I didn't and was listening to songs.... And then I went to Starbucks and had a coffee ๐Ÿต and then I went to play ๐ŸŽญ basketball ๐Ÿ€ .... And then back to class ... But the lecturer left ๐Ÿ‘ˆ saying it's the first day .... Then I went to the basketball ๐Ÿ€ court again and saw the things then came home ๐Ÿ !
    Study hard!!???!!!???
    04-28-2014 10:18 AM
    I entered class.... They were talking about sleep ๐Ÿ’ค. I was watching rio 2.... Second class I wanted to skip but I didn't and was listening to songs.... And then I went to Starbucks and had a coffee ๐Ÿต and then I went to play ๐ŸŽญ basketball ๐Ÿ€ .... And then back to class ... But the lecturer left ๐Ÿ‘ˆ saying it's the first day .... Then I went to the basketball ๐Ÿ€ court again and saw the things then came home ๐Ÿ !
    Lol so you had a some what of a fun school day. Though you did skip class ._. And I still want to play bball ๐Ÿ€ against you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and what things did you see ?
    04-28-2014 10:19 AM
    I feel like things are kind of out of hand and that something big is about to happen.

:o dang I hope it gets contained :/ I hope you are ok though.
    04-28-2014 10:20 AM
    Last time I felt this my car broke dine and no one could fix it.

Nope! You're just having a bad day.... You need to stop worrying about it!
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    Study hard!!???!!!???
    Like seriously?
    Last time I felt this my car broke dine and no one could fix it.

That feeling sucks :/ maybe its just a passing felling ?
    04-28-2014 10:21 AM
    Are those the things that clip on the belt holes?
    Yup. Mine has the kick stand built in. I like hip cases because I rather wear the phone on the hip than put it in a pocket. Now, the problem is that the holster part is good but the part on the phone with the kickstand broke. I have other cases I can use, but they are too thick for the current holster. When I use those cases, they scrape the screen protector off and I don't do naked screens on my mobile devices. So I have to give up the whole holster thing for the 8X. That's ok - for now.
    Like seriously?
    Yeah you tell him boo !
    hope4wp likes this.
    Like seriously?
    I'm serious!!!!!
    Lol so you had a some what of a fun school day. Though you did skip class ._. And I still want to play bball ๐Ÿ€ against you ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and what things did you see ?
    I make school/college fun....ask my friends :p i was just checking whether we compete with other colleges and that we have a basketball team lol
    sahib lopez likes this.
    I'm serious!!!!!
    Lol ๐Ÿ˜ no! If I study seriously I'd be in the newspapers :p so I'm fine with what i do ๐Ÿ˜Š
    04-28-2014 10:24 AM
    Yup. Mine has the kick stand built in. I like hip cases because I rather wear the phone on the hip than put it in a pocket. Now, the problem is that the holster part is good but the part on the phone with the kickstand broke. I have other cases I can use, but they are too thick for the current holster. When I use those cases, they scrape the screen protector off and I don't do naked screens on my mobile devices. So I have to give up the whole holster thing for the 8X. That's ok - for now.
    Ohh I seen thought before. I'm not sure if irs the same company but the thing the goes on your phone Is rigid and sucks outside while the holster has a soft lining. If so then yeah they are nice.
    04-28-2014 10:24 AM
    My prayer's been heard .
    It's finally raining!!!!
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-28-2014 10:25 AM
    I make school/college fun....ask my friends :p i was just checking whether we compete with other colleges and that we have a basketball team lol
    Ohhhh ok lol ๐Ÿ˜ thought I would like to know how you make college fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?
    04-28-2014 10:26 AM
    Edit:
    After approximately 1 min and 30 seconds, its stopped raining.
    Now its hot again!!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!
    04-28-2014 10:26 AM
    Ohhhh ok lol ๐Ÿ˜ thought I would like to know how you make college fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ ?
    Because I'm cool ๐Ÿ˜Ž. :p lol ๐Ÿ˜. I don't know my friends say
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-28-2014 10:29 AM
    Edit:
    After approximately 1 min and 30 seconds, its stopped raining.
    Now its hot again!!!!
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!
    Give it a rest will ya? I've been in high humidity and high temperatures. You're not impressing me at all.
    04-28-2014 10:33 AM
    No lol not that. We all know he was an abuser and liked to manipulate you . But the question of why.like is why didn't she tell me. I know rue said something as to why but it doesn't fit . I know I'm being strange but its a bad habit of asking why when there isn't an answer
    A usual mangled sentence that I can make heads or tails of. What exactly are you saying here? In English if you don't mind.
    04-28-2014 10:35 AM
    A usual mangled sentence that I can make heads or tails of. What exactly are you saying here? In English if you don't mind.
    well she said why I ask why her ex abused her and I said " no I don't ask why about that we all know he verbally abused you and manipulated you. " I was thinking about " why didn't my ex tell me " implying I still think to why she left me like that . I then said " rue said something as to why but didn't fit " implying that I didn't think it fit and was why she acted the way she did ." then I said I know its a bad habit to always ask why when most of the questions that are asked some don't have an answer . I hope that made better sense
    04-28-2014 10:40 AM
    Because I'm cool . :p lol . I don't know my friends say
    then I can say that same thing to myself ;) lol na I bet im not as fun as you since I follow the rules most of the time :P
    04-28-2014 10:41 AM
    then I can say that same thing to myself ;) lol na I bet im not as fun as you since I follow the rules most of the time :P
    :p I'm a good friend :D
    04-28-2014 10:47 AM
    :p I'm a good friend :D
    I like to them I am too. i remember one that that my female friend was scared that she was prego with another guy and was talk talking to me about it. she didn't want to go get teasted since she was scared so then i took it upon myself and went around to ask and essentially act like if i was the one that was about to get her prego. she took the test because i told her what i did and she was not prego . :P
    04-28-2014 10:51 AM
142,733 ... 23192320232123222323 ...