WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey everyone, bit of a mixed day today. Work is all about sorting out some finance issues. After work I'll be taking on a new challenge in the forum.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah I know that . I wasn't trying to speak up for everyone just me :p but I think you will be stuck waiting till it comes unless msft has a deal that every carrier has to realese the update this day!

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath. :p

A lot of the features coming in WP8.1 are of little use to me in general so I don't mind waiting for the official update. I don't need notification centre. I don't need a PA. I don't need much of anything from it so no need to rush to get the update really.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

LOL! How old is your desktop?

I own a really old desktop but it's back in Australia. Completely useless now. Oh well.

My desktop isn't that old - this summer will be four years. It was a barebones kit I built myself from Tigerdirect.com when my Dell went bad. I wasn't impressed enough to go with Windows 7 and when I heard 8 was coming, I decided to wait and run old faithful XP. It runs on a QuadCore AMD and is still fast. Gonna max the RAM out to 8GB and put in a 1 or 2TB HDD to get another 3 more years out of the motherboard. I wish AMD was still in the chip game. I liked their stuff more than Intel. Zero issues with my desktop, except for when it runs the Java hog called MacAfee.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That would be nice but I'm not holding my breath. :p

A lot of the features coming in WP8.1 are of little use to me in general so I don't mind waiting for the official update. I don't need notification centre. I don't need a PA. I don't need much of anything from it so no need to rush to get the update really.
i dont really need the notification center and other things but its nice to have

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My girlfriend will be away for a few days, maybe a good reason to buy the Diablo 3 addon...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa