The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I'd like to make a confession. Whenever I watch an Asian movie, I have troubles to differentiate faces. At the moment I am watching 13 Assassins, and apart from a few key people they look all the same to me.

But after all I'm sure it's the same for Asian people watching a Western movie.
    09-07-2013 11:43 AM
    I interrupt this talk of music with a quick update from France. Rouen is very nice. Highly recommended it. :)
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-07-2013 11:58 AM
    In other news Australia has elected their version of a far right priminister. Expect Australia to go to pot.
    09-07-2013 11:59 AM
    Why are stores celebrating the anniversary of the tape cassette by selling them again??? Though it was the the start of portable music the quality sucked.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-07-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2013 12:03 PM
    Got some nice pictures to share. I'll post them on Monday.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2013 12:18 PM
    Tomorrow is a big rush to catch the ferry back to the UK. However we plan to buy lots of bread and pastries prior to leaving Rouen. Thankfully a really good bolongerie is close by. :) They make awesome sandwiches too.
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-07-2013 12:21 PM
    Tomorrow is a big rush to catch the ferry back to the UK. However we plan to buy lots of bread and pastries prior to leaving Rouen. Thankfully a really good bolongerie is close by. :) They make awesome sandwiches too.
    Bring some cake back!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2013 12:23 PM
    Is it me
    09-07-2013 12:23 PM
    Is it me
    Boy, I would like the 15 inch highend version of this one, yes I really would: Sony announces VAIO Flip PC, looks to steal the IdeaPad Yoga's thunder
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-07-2013 12:30 PM
    Why are stores celebrating the anniversary of the tape cassette by selling them again??? Though it was the the start of portable music the quality sucked.
    Thankfully they've gone away and stayed away here.
    09-07-2013 12:33 PM
    Boy, I would like the 15 inch highend version of this one, yes I really would: Sony announces VAIO Flip PC, looks to steal the IdeaPad Yoga's thunder
    Looks great another awesome innovation product from SONY!
    09-07-2013 12:38 PM
    Looks great another awesome innovation product from SONY!
    I just fell a little in love with this one. The tablet mode is great to read papers, while it is so high-end it will allow me to use it to work on for years. Maybe the 14 inch version would be better, a 15 inch tablet is huge.

It's been a while since I got excited about a piece of tech, I can't wait for the reviews :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-07-2013 12:41 PM
    I just fell a little in love with this one. The tablet mode is great to read papers, while it is so high-end it will allow me to use it to work on for years. Maybe the 14 inch version would be better, a 15 inch tablet is huge.

It's been a while since I got excited about a piece of tech, I can't wait for the reviews :)
    Buy it just go for it!!!

I would love one!
    09-07-2013 12:51 PM
    I would like to contribute to this 10k challenge... I recently been going back to the gym *shrugs* and it feels goooooood man. Oh and possibly getting a 1020 today as well. I' am torn on which color to get, its between yellow or black? I' am liking the yellow, at the same time any tile color goes with the all black.
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-07-2013 12:53 PM
    Buy it just go for it!!!

I would love one!
    Well, it's only announced. I'll pay 2000 Swiss Francs max. If I get another laptop with much better features just without the flip function, I'll think about it again ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-07-2013 12:53 PM
    One of these guy in 13 Assassins is really bad-***. If they had thirteen of him it would almost be cheating.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-07-2013 01:01 PM
    That's a really good film

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    09-07-2013 01:33 PM
    I would like to contribute to this 10k challenge... I recently been going back to the gym *shrugs* and it feels goooooood man. Oh and possibly getting a 1020 today as well. I' am torn on which color to get, its between yellow or black? I' am liking the yellow, at the same time any tile color goes with the all black.
    It too cold for the gym

I would personally go for the black.
    09-07-2013 01:42 PM
    It too cold for the gym

I would personally go for the black.
    My previous co-worker - this reminds me that I should bake him a cake or bring a bottle of whine or something, as he was always very helpful to me - owned a yellow Lumia 920. I never liked the look of the Lumia 920, it's like the obese aunt of the Lumia 800. However apart from that, personally I think the yellow gets old very quickly.

That's the reason I buy my phones always in the most neutral color available.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-07-2013 02:01 PM
    hey, greetings from Warsaw, beautiful and warm evening here ;) last few days of good weather, and then rain, rain and... rain.
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-07-2013 02:23 PM
    I am watching The Colony right now, and again they do strange things with biology. A small spoiler ahead.

[WARN]They are terribly afraid of the common flu, because it killed 20 people after the last outbreak. They even kill people that get sick now. That's all good and nice, but where do they get freshly infected? The flu comes back every year in different forms, because the virus can recombine in animals. But in a small group of people, after they were infected, the survivors would have antibodies against this strain. As long as they don't have any contact with animals or other people, they would never have a problem again with the disease.[/WARN]
    09-07-2013 02:33 PM
    hey, greetings from Warsaw, beautiful and warm evening here ;) last few days of good weather, and then rain, rain and... rain.
    I think your bad weather is coming over to us now. It was beautiful until today, but this evening it started to rain and it will keep raining. Today it was awfully muggy, running wasn't much fun like this. Personally I welcome cooler weather...
    09-07-2013 02:36 PM
    What does everyone think of thor the darkest hour or something like that?

I seen view adverts but I heard the first wasn't worth watching and I'm not a fan of thor anyway however I got an open mind and it in 3D!!!
    09-07-2013 02:44 PM
    UK channel 4 going to show S.H.E.I.L.D. very soon that looks great!!!

Muessig likes this.
    09-07-2013 02:46 PM
    Deadpool one the funniest heroes in Marvel that a movie worth making!!!
    Muessig likes this.
    09-07-2013 03:17 PM
142,831 ... 231232233234235 ...