My recent spate of typos is due to overuse of Swype on my tablet and not proof reading before I hit post:-)
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    04-29-2014 10:42 AM
    I dislike both apps but I dislike WPC app more. I haven't tried it since it updated though.

I prefer the interface of the WPC app but it lacks way too many features.
    It's still the same with bugs :/ you try to quote someone you end up quoting someone else...
    04-29-2014 10:44 AM
    It's still the same with bugs :/ you try to quote someone you end up quoting someone else...
    I'll avoid it then. I really don't like doing the long press in TapTalk but I hate the bugs in WPC app. :/
    04-29-2014 10:47 AM
    I dislike both apps but I dislike WPC app more. I haven't tried it since it updated though.

I guess Jay Bennett needs to be paid more to fine tune the app:-) I actually post using the app quite a bit....
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-29-2014 10:47 AM
    As much as I love WP8.1, the app situation is still very bad.

WhatsApp is broken for Window Phone 8.1 and there's no fix in sight | Windows Phone Central

And it's the apps I use the most, Spotify is terrible, I also have the Whatsapp notification problems (resulting in just opening the app from time to time).

Sad, very sad indeed.
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-29-2014 10:49 AM
    I'll avoid it then. I really don't like doing the long press in TapTalk but I hate the bugs in WPC app. :/
    Yeah tapatalk is not the best but it's not the worst either
    I guess Jay Bennett needs to be paid more to fine tune the app:-) I actually post using the app quite a bit....
    I used to use the app all the time as well but stopped once I got TapTalk as I find it's less buggy. However I'd rather use the app and I'm happy to pay for it but it's way too buggy for me to spend money on. Especially since I can get an Angry Birds game for the same price...
    More screenshots :p :p
    it looks barron and like a scene in star wars D:
    04-29-2014 10:53 AM
    Well, I'll get some groceries that I'm ready to take my girlfriend out when she's finished work.
    04-29-2014 10:53 AM

WhatsApp is broken for Window Phone 8.1 and there's no fix in sight | Windows Phone Central

And it's the apps I use the most, Spotify is terrible, I also have the Whatsapp notification problems (resulting in just opening the app from time to time).

Sad, very sad indeed.
    I don't think we'll see any updates until WP8.1 is officially released. As it is, we have no idea when that is. I'm also guessing they must be getting feedback from the dev preview and they're hopefully fixing things. Though I'm not overly sure how much of the issues is firmware related.
    04-29-2014 10:54 AM

Sad, very sad indeed.
    WhatsApp for me works fine on data but on on company Wi-Fi....
    Spotify is not WP fault it is Spotify's fault...not enough paid subscribers on WP or not vociferous enough. I guess Daniel Ek doesn't care...he is probably an iPhone fan considering he is from Scandinavia...
    04-29-2014 10:55 AM
    Your typos are worse than sahibs
    *sigh* I hope one day ill be good at typing :P
    04-29-2014 10:55 AM
    Sahib check your email
    I did when I was on the bus :P and now its your turn to look at your email :P
    04-29-2014 10:56 AM
    Yeah tapatalk is not the best but it's not the worst either
    I stick with wpc app but I like taptalk better since I can attach pictures . if the wpc got an update to upload pics I would be even more happier :D
    04-29-2014 10:57 AM
    its a bad mans world !
    04-29-2014 10:57 AM
    WhatsApp for me works fine on data but on on company Wi-Fi....
    Spotify is not WP fault it is Spotify's fault...not enough paid subscribers on WP or not vociferous enough. I guess Daniel Ek doesn't care...he is probably an iPhone fan considering he is from Scandinavia...
    Nokia was from Scandinavia :D

I don't blame Microsoft, it's still not very satisfactory.
    04-29-2014 10:58 AM
    Nokia was from Scandinavia :D

I don't blame Microsoft, it's still not very satisfactory.
    I don't use whatsapp x.x I prefer Skype since it works and is on almost every platform :D
    04-29-2014 11:00 AM
    oh my is starting again ...threads are poping up asking when wp8.1 and cyan firmware update are coming >.< im not sure how hard it is to search for that
    04-29-2014 11:14 AM

THIS! ☝

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    04-29-2014 11:15 AM
    dang it boo passed me again. I need to post more so I can beat boo :P
    04-29-2014 11:16 AM
    I should of bought and apple but I didn't D:
    04-29-2014 11:21 AM
    I should of bought and apple but I didn't D:

I'm eating a Fuji right now. 🍎

04-29-2014 11:23 AM
    I'm eating a Fuji right now. ��

I like those but I prefer gala :3
    04-29-2014 11:27 AM
    Once again...i refreshed 3 times in tapatalk, and it wouldn't let me quote. 😒

I can't stand Gala apples. I like Fuji apples the most for a few reasons. They last longer than most other apples, they contain more flavonoids than any other Apple, which are essentially antioxidants that help your cells clean up free radicals. Most importantly, they taste so good! They are crispy and sweet almost like a pear.

Healthy food is one thing I am defiantly passionate about.
    04-29-2014 11:38 AM
    Once again...i refreshed 3 times in tapatalk, and it wouldn't let me quote.

I can't stand Gala apples. I like Fuji apples the most for a few reasons. They last longer than most other apples, they contain more flavonoids than any other Apple, which are essentially antioxidants that help your cells clean up free radicals. Most importantly, they taste so good! They are crispy and sweet almost like a pear.

Healthy food is one thing I am defiantly passionate about.
    hmmm well I wont argue that its more nutritionally better than gala but I think gala are more sweeter and softer than Fiji :P
    04-29-2014 11:42 AM
142,845 ... 23522353235423552356 ...