Even when you have the money, it still seems silly. I bought a 5s on a whim and seriously am upset with myself for it. I've got over 20+ devices I could use, yet I needed that why? I didn't. -_-

I could of easily just kept that for something else or added it to my savings. *Sighs*

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    Isn't it un-American to not consume or something? :P Isn't it in the constitution somewhere? :P

I am kidding btw....
    04-30-2014 06:00 AM
    Isn't it un-American to not consume or something? :P Isn't it in the constitution somewhere? :P

I am kidding btw....
    It's important for every economy that people spend money. When people are afraid and start to save money, economy suffers and that makes things even worse.

At least that's what I have been told always ;-)

I still like saving money, and I can even though it seems as I buy a gadget every month at the moment...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-30-2014 06:12 AM
    Rude!!!!
    thank you ! I am!
    04-30-2014 06:17 AM
    they taught us how to dissect a cockroach today =|
    04-30-2014 06:18 AM
    they taught us how to dissect a cockroach today =|
    I have never done this, and I have a M.Sc in biology.

Well, I dissected mice, chicken embryos, flies and fish. All of this in neurobiology, how I despise this work.

It's however interesting that you learn to treat people by dissecting insects :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-30-2014 06:25 AM
    Why do flies never go to church?

Because they are in'sects...
    N_LaRUE, hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    04-30-2014 06:25 AM

Well, I dissected mice, chicken embryos, flies and fish. All of this in neurobiology, how I despise this work.

It's however interesting that you learn to treat people by dissecting insects :P
    that's what I was thinking....this was done in 11th grade....but I've studied in a different school than the other Arabs maybe that's why :/
    04-30-2014 06:31 AM
    I was crazy of this song! though I don't know what they say
    04-30-2014 06:32 AM

I thought this was taught in schools...
    I was in class eleventh when I dissected a frog, I also remember dissecting a cockroach in class ninth.
    04-30-2014 06:37 AM
    Morning folks. Today is a rainy *** April day in NYC. Because I'm still working on assignments, I decided to travel light today - just the Prince (no Case), my external battery pack and my umbrella. Wish I had worn my watch since I like to check the time on the phone alot.

They HAMMERED my coworker yesterday. She saw 25 patients in 8 hours with barely a lunch. To give you the best possible context, each of our sessions are 20-30 minutes long, with the senior people like her and myself who can do that in 15 minutes - including accurate documentation in An EMR (electronic medical record). To give you another level of context, a busy day for our doctors are 20 patients in a day, including GYN and other physical exams, and they take extensive histories with our patients because of how infrequently some of our patients access care.

Added to that I'm working on assignments still, guess who's not putting up with any bull**** today...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    04-30-2014 06:38 AM
    thank you ! I am!
    😒
    04-30-2014 06:38 AM
    I thought this was taught in schools...
    I was in class eleventh when I dissected a frog, I also remember dissecting a cockroach in class ninth.
    in 9th? which board did you study?
    04-30-2014 06:39 AM
    in 9th? which board did you study?
    What board???
    04-30-2014 06:40 AM
    What board???
    Indian schools have boards as far as i know cbse....icse...and state board :/
    04-30-2014 06:42 AM
    Morning folks. Today is a rainy *** April day in NYC. Because I'm still working on assignments, I decided to travel light today - just the Prince (no Case), my external battery pack and my umbrella. Wish I had worn my watch since I like to check the time on the phone alot.

They HAMMERED my coworker yesterday. She saw 25 patients in 8 hours with barely a lunch. To give you the best possible context, each of our sessions are 20-30 minutes long, with the senior people like her and myself who can do that in 15 minutes - including accurate documentation in An EMR (electronic medical record). To give you another level of context, a busy day for our doctors are 20 patients in a day, including GYN and other physical exams, and they take extensive histories with our patients because of how infrequently some of our patients access care.

Added to that I'm working on assignments still, guess who's not putting up with any bull**** today...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Sounds pretty crap. We have nice weather today though it started out foggy.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-30-2014 06:43 AM
    Those things creep me out. Especially the ones that fly. Ugh...

Living in Australia got me over any issues I had with insects. I didn't have many but what little I had disappeared.
    hope4wp and Septembersrain like this.
    04-30-2014 06:44 AM
    Indian schools have boards as far as i know cbse....icse...and state board :/
    Yaya, ICSE
    hope4wp likes this.
    Those things creep me out. Especially the ones that fly. Ugh...

Wow :/
    Yaya, ICSE
    Impressive!
    04-30-2014 06:45 AM
    Impressive!
    It was just for a fun.
    In ninth ,all we did was actually cut leaves and examine.
    But once, all the students got together and planned to dissect cockroachs..
    Good days!!!!
    04-30-2014 06:48 AM
    Runaway....runaway....I'll attack....go chase yourself...runaway....runaway
    04-30-2014 06:50 AM
    Runaway....runaway....I'll attack....go chase yourself...runaway....runaway
    What does that mean??
    04-30-2014 06:50 AM
    Living in Australia got me over any issues I had with insects. I didn't have many but what little I had disappeared.
    What Australian insect stories can you tell us?
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-30-2014 06:52 AM
    It's the moment of truth and the moment to lie
    The moment to live and the moment to die
    The moment to fight, the moment to fight
    To fight, to fight, to fight
    04-30-2014 06:53 AM
    What Australian insect stories can you tell us?
    I have to go to a meeting. I'll tell a couple on my return. :)
    04-30-2014 06:54 AM
143,557 ... 23692370237123722373 ...