I love SONY do you think they will read all my SONY love?!
    sure ........ * cough* not really.......... the day they will read it is the day you stop eating cake
    mpt15 likes this.
    09-08-2013 01:47 PM
    Yes, Daniel, details please...if you're comfortable...its like being in the dark without a flashlight, or in BP's case, the thought of going two days without cake...
    more like 2 hours without the thought of cake.
    By the looks of it, SONY gets more of BPs attention than CAKE. Cake don't like that much BP :-P
    BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    09-08-2013 01:52 PM
    She is. I helped her figure out her S Voice controls while grabbing female anatomy. Got to multi task...
    dang I wish I had an ex like you .....she still talks to you but on another topic .... I could never fully understand the s4 as much as I know about tech and I will keep on learning I never understand that why do you need SO many features and now a watch just to use a cellphone I mean I like that that cellphones are suppose to make your life a little easier but you know its getting complicated when they implement an easy mode for their users
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 09-08-2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: spelt mode wrong
    09-08-2013 01:53 PM
    oh he went there and you know what one day there will be a cake rebellion and the leader cake will be darth cake and will come after you for eating them
    That will never happen, I would just eat there leader!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-08-2013 01:53 PM
    hahahaha again I wanted to say that .... but I didn't want to say it. looks like I don't have to say anything because someone will say it for me
    Sometimes you just have to get in there and say it.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-08-2013 01:54 PM
    dang I wish I had an ex like you .....she still talks to you but on another topic .... I could never fully understand the s4 as much as I know about tech and I will keep on learning I never understand that why do you need SO many features and now a watch just to use a cellphone I mean I like that that cellphones are suppose to make your life a little easier but you know its getting complicated when they implement an easy mode for their users
    we parted on good terms for the most part and are now in that grey area where we're seeing if we want to get back together or not, that's why...😊. But having said that, its not all sweet and smooth as it may sound as everything is a work in progress.

She likes her S4. Alot. I recommended it to her, along with her Nexus 7 (2012) for her birthday last year. She's into Android so I leave her there with that. Although she liked the look of my WP8, it wasn't enough for her to switch. I give objective feedback when people talk to me about tech.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 09-08-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-08-2013 01:56 PM
    That will never happen, I would just eat there leader!
    but what if they teamed up with Sony and created a cake cellphone ... would you eat it or would you keep it forever
    mpt15 and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-08-2013 01:59 PM
    more like 2 hours without the thought of cake.
    By the looks of it, SONY gets more of BPs attention than CAKE. Cake don't like that much BP :-P
    The order is:

SONY
    CAKE
    TAKEOUT
    EVERYTHING ELSE
    09-08-2013 02:00 PM
    I need to buy rain trousers.

It's pouring and I have around 15 minutes to get from the train station home with the bike. I was soaked and have never been so happy to get to my comfy flat.

This happiness will probably further increase when winter is coming...
    09-08-2013 02:01 PM
    but what if they teamed up with Sony and created a cake cellphone ... would you eat it or would you keep it forever
    that's quite a choice for BP...... Lets see where his loyalty lies ;-) ;-)

Edit: Nooooooo!
    The cake rebellion will haunt you forever. You will have nightmares of every Sony product turning into cake and disappearing if you attempt to touch it
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-08-2013 02:01 PM
    OH snaps I just noticed that im behind BP on top posters ...... HECK YA!!!!! first time I ever get there ....... * gets out a speech * I would like to thank my parents for getting me here and I would like to give a shout out to my friends and also all the marshmallows that get me all hyper and all the likers who liked my posts. I will surpass BP one day maybe when the cake rebellion happens !
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 09-08-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: fixed the thanks to posters .... i got excited again
    mpt15 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-08-2013 02:03 PM
    Here is another question for BIGPADDY: If you get every milestone post on this thread, will you be loyal to CAKE again?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-08-2013 02:07 PM
    that's quite a choice for BP...... Lets see where his loyalty lies ;-) ;-)

Edit: Nooooooo!
    The cake rebellion will haunt you forever. You will have nightmares of every Sony product turning into cake and disappearing if you attempt to touch it
    my loyalty lies with Microsoft , Nokia, and marshmallows so I have no worries ... until sony comes after me because I know their plans... they are EBIL!!!!!
    09-08-2013 02:08 PM
    I'm watching the South Park Movie, there are some interesting new pieces of vocabulary in there for me.
    09-08-2013 02:09 PM
    we parted on good terms and are in that grey area where we're seeing if we want to get back together or not, that's why...
    good stuff... you seem like a good guy.... cant say the same thing about your "ex" because she has an S4 ....... .JKJKJK what ever works for her .... even if it is confusing
    09-08-2013 02:10 PM
    well ima take off got to do some afternoon stuff then im heading to the park with some friends to play some volleyball. I have to do things to take my mind off my ex anyways laters all have a good day today
    09-08-2013 02:14 PM
    He would eat it.
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-08-2013 02:16 PM
    well ima take off got to do some afternoon stuff then im heading to the park with some friends to play some volleyball. I have to do things to take my mind off my ex anyways laters all have a good day today
    Do the best you can to clear your mind. Like most people, it is always hard when the break up or separation is new...try and enjoy your day...
    09-08-2013 02:21 PM
    The order is:

SONY
    CAKE
    TAKEOUT
    EVERYTHING ELSE
    I'm surprised Nokia isn't on that list before everything else...
    09-08-2013 02:24 PM
    Week 1 during the NFL is so hard to predict...we've got an office pool going and i think I'm off to a slow start so far with these early games...
    09-08-2013 02:31 PM
    I'm surprised Nokia isn't on that list before everything else...
    I forgot Nokia but that another list...
    09-08-2013 02:56 PM
    It strange when you do a full back up on Windows 8 and it called Windows 7 File Recovery.
    09-08-2013 03:32 PM
    I forgot Nokia but that another list...
    tsk tsk...you're a SONY man at heart like my best friend who breathes Samsung. He would own a Note 3 and an Ativ S.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-08-2013 04:19 PM
    It strange when you do a full back up on Windows 8 and it called Windows 7 File Recovery.
    Very, actually, I've been trying to convince my father to upgrade to Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. We are still on Windows XP, yep XP...
    09-08-2013 04:36 PM
    Very, actually, I've been trying to convince my father to upgrade to Windows 8 instead of Windows 7. We are still on Windows XP, yep XP...
    My word get rid, get rid!!!

You could use the update and what better then going straight to W8.
    09-08-2013 04:53 PM
144,123 ... 236237238239240 ...