later ! man >:)
    04-30-2014 11:32 PM
    You're talking to yourself
    im being replayed by Colby D:
    04-30-2014 11:32 PM
    Are you ok now shu? Meh! I don't like it :p
    weakness but I now at least able to use phone and internet :p
    04-30-2014 11:37 PM
    Eh... Just saying, crap is not meant for consumption.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk
    ok junk food (samosa , burger and pizza ) :p
    04-30-2014 11:38 PM
    This is probably a pretty dumb question by now, but if a reminder was set for Cortana, would that reminder be added as an event to the calendar?
    04-30-2014 11:44 PM
    ok junk food (samosa , burger and pizza ) :p
    hmm I never get sick... then again I do eat healthy ;)
    04-30-2014 11:45 PM
    This is probably a pretty dumb question by now, but if a reminder was set for Cortana, would that reminder be added as an event to the calendar?
    I think that is a different command .... if you tell cortana to remind you about something it will put it in her notebook
    04-30-2014 11:46 PM
    I think that is a different command .... if you tell cortana to remind you about something it will put it in her notebook
    )-|
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that when I posted that! I must be really sleepy to forget something as simple as that.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-30-2014 11:47 PM
    Really? What does your diet consist of? I could talk about this subject all day.

04-30-2014 11:48 PM
    So, why do the Inuit, whom have a limit diet of mostly whale fat and moss, almost never get heart disease? I think I know why, but it's one of those subjective answers.

Last edited by Barkerv; 05-01-2014 at 12:36 AM.
    04-30-2014 11:51 PM
    )-|
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that when I posted that! I must be really sleepy to forget something as simple as that.
    those symbols ! :P
    04-30-2014 11:54 PM
    those symbols ! :P
    (:
    04-30-2014 11:54 PM
    {
    Zzzzzzzzz......
    04-30-2014 11:57 PM
    Really? What does your diet consist of? I could talk about this subject all day.

wel if you want to you I start off my day with 12 grain whole wheat bread with some PB&j the later that same morning I eat an apple.then in lunch it varies from some Hawaiian pizza or peperoni pizza or something made by me either a sandwhich of that same bread with some lettuces, and ham and tomatoes and mayonnaise. then later after I get out of class I eat 2 or 1 apple and orange. then when I get home its dinner time so that varies too :P
    04-30-2014 11:59 PM
    {
    Zzzzzzzzz......
    :O ill get you soon :)
    sd173 likes this.
    04-30-2014 11:59 PM
    We (as Americans), are very susceptible to heart disease for many reasons, given our heavy reliance on fast food, and all around poor dieting. One reason for this, is that we usually consume more than enough omega 6 fatty acids, which are especially high in eggs. However, we don't seem to consume enough Omega 3 fatty acids, which is abundant in fish. Add to that the fact that most Americans don't eat enough nuts, and eat too much processed garbage. We are not getting the amount of unsaturated fats that we need.

The Inuit consume large quantities of omega 3 through whale fat, and so I would assume that their balance of omega 3, and omega 6 acids is close to a 1:1 radio, which is ideal for a healthy heart.

Last edited by Barkerv; 05-01-2014 at 12:34 AM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-01-2014 12:03 AM
    What are Inuit
    05-01-2014 12:07 AM
    We (as Americans), are very susceptible to heart disease for many reasons, given our heavy reliance on fast food, and all around poor dieting. One reason for this, is that we usually consume more than enough omega 6 fatty acids, which are especially high in eggs. However, we don't seem to consume enough Omega 3 fatty acids, which is abundant in fish. Add to that the fact that most Americans don't eat enough nuts, and eat too much processed garbage. We are not getting the amount of unsaturated fats that we need.

The Inuit's consume large quantities of omega 3 through whale fat, and so I would assume that their balance of omega 3, and omega 6 acids is close to a 1:1 radio, which is ideal for a healthy heart.

you also cant leave out that Americans want things fast and now. they don't have to time to eat healthy but with that thinking they will have time later on to be sick and health problems. also you have to think about people who don't have a lot of money to buy healthy stuff. think about it its much more expensive to buy healthy stuff than to buy fast food :/ .
    05-01-2014 12:08 AM
    Ok then um Switzerland? Finland ? Brazil? Peru ? Dominican republic ? Salvador ?

Finland and Switzerland? Really? Sigh. Finland had one of the best school systems in the world (free to Ph.D. Level) Has a fantastic health system (free) and treats it's older population well. I'm not 100% sure about Switzerland but I'm sure it's good as are most European countries. (recognize most).
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-01-2014 12:08 AM
    What are Inuit
    here you go boo :) Inuit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-01-2014 12:09 AM
    I don't think women or guys are complicated. its all about communication, obviously nadia and I aren't at the same level of understanding but we'll get there. my ex thought I was complicated when we started out and I thought she was complicated then we later understood each other . so yeah I think shes complicated but I think im more complicated because I don't make sense at times, while nadia does make sense most or all the time. besides we kid around like that :P we do have serious conversations but most of the time we mess around :)

Too early... :S
    05-01-2014 12:10 AM
    wel if you want to you I start off my day with 12 grain whole wheat bread with some PB&j the later that same morning I eat an apple.then in lunch it varies from some Hawaiian pizza or peperoni pizza or something made by me either a sandwhich of that same bread with some lettuces, and ham and tomatoes and mayonnaise. then later after I get out of class I eat 2 or 1 apple and orange. then when I get home its dinner time so that varies too :P

Not too bad, better than most people I know.

Keep in mind that pizza, especially with pepperoni's, is not very healthy. It's good every once and a while, but I'd limit them to at least once a week for moderate dieting.

Don't forget to drink a lot of water. You should try to drink at least 1 liter a day (more if you are sweating)

Finland and Switzerland? Really? Sigh. Finland had one of the best school systems in the world (free to Ph.D. Level) Has a fantastic health system (free) and treats it's older population well. I'm not 100% sure about Switzerland but I'm sure it's good as are most European countries. (recognize most).
    ah thanks for that . I was just naming off countries off the top of my head. hey since you are here, what are 2nd world countries ?
    Not too bad, better than most people I know.

Keep in mind that pizza, especially with pepperoni's, is not very healthy. It's good every once and a while, but I'd limit them to at least once a week for moderate dieting.

Don't forget to drink a lot of water. You should try to drink at least 1 liter a day (more if you are sweating)

nah I eat pepperoni pizza once a week since me and a friend have this tradition to eat pizza every Thursday after class :P but most of the time I eat that on a regular basis but I mix it up just so I don't get board but I drink water like 32 ounces a day. then on the weekends I treat myself to something sweet :3
    05-01-2014 12:12 AM
144,738 ... 23842385238623872388 ...