WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

She's good from the last time I talked to her which was Saturday I think. She lives in a different country than me. :)

and oh , how are you felling today ?
rue I am still a student , cant live without my mom , I am very much attached to her , she is my everything but don't you miss her ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

and oh , how are you felling today ?
rue I am still a student , cant live without my mom , I am very much attached to her , she is my everything but don't you miss her ?

I'm doing well.

I was raised rather independently. I have a lust for travel and seeing the world. I went back to Canada at Christmas time and I felt like a foreigner. I've been 10 years out of Canada now and I've seen a lot.

Do I miss the family? Yes and no. My family isn't the closest shall we say?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I'm doing well.

I was raised rather independently. I have a lust for travel and seeing the world. I went back to Canada at Christmas time and I felt like a foreigner. I've been 10 years out of Canada now and I've seen a lot.

Do I miss the family? Yes and no. My family isn't the closest shall we say?

for me they are and will be everything , umm I should explain in this way , according to Hinduism , a child has to take care of his parents when they grow up , they stay with them in the same house , get married and still live under the same roof . I am attached to her because I have seen her in pain when she used to cry in those old days , I was in 5th grade , she used to hold my hands tightly (oh my I am crying ) , but I know this is all part of life , one have to accept this and live with it.
I presume rue you are 35-40 in age , you are grown up , happily married and have seen and explored life , I have lot more to do and parents are here to teach me :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

for me they are and will be everything , umm I should explain in this way , according to Hinduism , a child has to take care of his parents when they grow up , they stay with them in the same house , get married and still live under the same roof . I am attached to her because I have seen her in pain when she used to cry in those old days , I was in 5th grade , she used to hold my hands tightly (oh my I am crying ) , but I know this is all part of life , one have to accept this and live with it.
I presume rue you are 35-40 in age , you are grown up , happily married and have seen and explored life , I have lot more to do and parents are here to teach me :)

Every culture is different in how they do things. :) In Western culture people want their own space so all the kids move out eventually. It wasn't always like this but this is the way things are now.

I'm in my 40s. Yes I have been through a lot and seen a lot. Life is interesting and there's much to see and know and learn. I know people who are happy to stay at home and never leave their 'backyard' then there are people like me who have lived in multiple countries, visited many more and want to keep experiencing. We're all different. :)

I do believe, however, nothing dissolves ignorance of other cultures better than living there or experiencing it. You don't have to necessarily like the culture completely but you learn that people are the same, everywhere. We just want the basics in life. A place to call home and the simple comforts of living.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning.

Here the news: I have now a digital subscription of the best newspaper in Switzerland. The student version costs around 300 CHF (330 $) per year, I think that's worth it. I just connected my iPad via VPN to the universities network and it works perfectly. That means I can not only access the internet, I can also download closed source scientific papers or access the intranet. Also I start to like the Galaxy S4 Mini. If it would offer real Microsoft Exchange support, I'd think about getting a Galaxy S4/S5 or a HTC One/One. It doesn't, so I don't.

Yesterday evening I had friends over, it was very nice. I haven't slept a lot so I'm a little tired.

I'm looking forward to Build. But after buying an iPad and a newspaper subscription I think I won't buy a new phone for another 2 months or so.

And that's it. I hope everybody is doing fine, had a nice weekend and has a good start into the new week.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning.

Here the news: I have now a digital subscription of the best newspaper in Switzerland. The student version costs around 300 CHF (330 $) per year, I think that's worth it. I just connected my iPad via VPN to the universities network and it works perfectly. That means I can not only access the internet, I can also download closed source scientific papers or access the intranet. Also I start to like the Galaxy S4 Mini. If it would offer real Microsoft Exchange support, I'd think about getting a Galaxy S4/S5 or a HTC One/One. It doesn't, so I don't.

Yesterday evening I had friends over, it was very nice. I haven't slept a lot so I'm a little tired.

I'm looking forward to Build. But after buying an iPad and a newspaper subscription I think I won't buy a new phone for another 2 months or so.

And that's it. I hope everybody is doing fine, had a nice weekend and has a good start into the new week.

You come online, post and go offline within seconds!!!!
You are really fast.
WOW!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05