WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm actually not that creepy. People mostly seem to like me. But maybe I'm a sociopath and misjudge the situation.

Here is what I'm going to do. First of all I'll wait until I get my 8X back or a replacement. I guess they can fix it, if not I'll see what I get instead. They don't have any 8X anymore, maybe somewhere forgotten in a shelf. So I don't know how high the chance is to get another 8X. Also I wait for the WP8.1 announcement anyway, to see what new hardware might come. Then I'll wait for another few weeks and think about it, and if then the Samsung Galaxy S4 is still as cheap, or the HTC One (old) comes down to this price, I'll think hard about getting an Android device.

Until then, I think I should decrease my posts about this topic ;-)

yup people do like you ! But tech doesn't :p

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I'm actually not that creepy. People mostly seem to like me. But maybe I'm a sociopath and misjudge the situation.

Here is what I'm going to do. First of all I'll wait until I get my 8X back or a replacement. I guess they can fix it, if not I'll see what I get instead. They don't have any 8X anymore, maybe somewhere forgotten in a shelf. So I don't know how high the chance is to get another 8X. Also I wait for the WP8.1 announcement anyway, to see what new hardware might come. Then I'll wait for another few weeks and think about it, and if then the Samsung Galaxy S4 is still as cheap, or the HTC One (old) comes down to this price, I'll think hard about getting an Android device.

Until then, I think I should decrease my posts about this topic ;-)

keep on posting what ever you feel like , its off topic though lol , and I like you :p (wait I still love jeni ) :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

the grass isn't always better. Like recently I used 3 more Samsung devices. Mind you they are using 4.3 and still laggy as hell. It took 5 seconds just to save a picture -_-

The S4 Mini I use isn't laggy, and the S4 is much faster...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3