WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What you doing at school?

That a physical schedule you got there!

That sounds very intensive, I hope everything works out fine for you.

I'm getting a master's in social work. As a part of that type of degree, you need to intern for about 1200 hours. I'm doing my degree in 3 years so I don't have to think about the internship stuff until next year.

So...my schedule will get more intense as I continue in school. But I'm looking forward to finishing school. I like non profit, social justice work. 😊

KindleFire007

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm lounging around in bed with a ghost and a pink elephant, enjoying some WP device time. I love reading the comments about how people love (or hate) the various OS's that are out there.

jlynnm350z

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site

I just got out of jail after serving 28 years for murdering some blogger dude because he started some stupid post thread game. . but I'm much better now!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just visited my future lab's homepage to try to remember some of the names, and I realized they put me under master student. I don't want to do a second master thesis. Well, as long as they pay me I don't care...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes hitting the head rather than the phone also works..

I don't get enraged enough to hurt myself and most certainly not over a malfunctioning phone. I am however happy for you if this works for you ;-)

Oh, I can write here what I usually say when I really get angry. Something along the lines of: "D? verdammt verreckti huere dr?cks-Figg!"

dropath

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

I don't get enraged enough to hurt myself and most certainly not over a malfunctioning phone. I am however happy for you if this works for you ;-)

Oh, I can write here what I usually say when I really get angry. Something along the lines of: "D? verdammt verreckti huere dr?cks-Figg!"

:p I wasn't talking about my head, you see..!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Headed home after spending part of the holiday weekend with the ex...had a good time, of course...sometimes the grind of traveling here in the NYC area is just a lot...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
So what are folks favorite holiday of the year? It can be a more global thing (new year's, valentines) or a local holiday (Veteran's, Thanksgiving).

Mine are: Emancipation day (Jamaica - celebrates the freeing of all slaves in 1838) National Heroes Day (Jamaica - celebrates the 6 men and 1 woman who have done the most to move the country forward in a selfless way) Independence Day (US, Jamaica), MLK (US) (last three are self-explanatory).

Last edited:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So what are folks favorite holiday of the year? It can be a more global thing (new year's, valentines) or a local holiday (Veteran's, Thanksgiving).

Mine are: Emancipation day (Jamaica), National Heroes Day (Jamaica), Independence Day (US, Jamaica), MLK (US).

PS4 release day!!! :excited:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Mine are: Emancipation day (Jamaica), National Heroes Day (Jamaica), Independence Day (US, Jamaica), MLK (US).

New Years's Eve is really great : ) love the fireworks, but I'm not one of the people who drink a lot this day. At all I don't drink too much beer/vodka/champagne. Haven't had even a one beer since 2months... :p I don't enjoy drinking, taste of alcoholic beverages and feeling after. I believe alcohol is not for me, even I'm acting really lovely after :p I mean I become more sensitive and funny. + I'm not weak-head, I used to drink when I was younger. even If I was tired after hard-drinking summer day and only 3hrs of sleeping, I was ready for upcoming evening/night. That happened 4yrs ago, day to day whole 2weeks :p Just realized it's not for me at all.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I would say Christmas. But more because of nostalgia and how it was when I was a kid than of Christmas nowadays.

When children don't know anymore why Christmas is celebrated and it's all obviously only about making money and tacky decoration, it just takes the magic away. Also destiny hit hard before Christmas two years ago, what destroyed it a little bit for me. But of course already before it wasn't the same as when I was a child. That was also the reason I started to work night-shifts at Christmas Eves I for my student job (how do you call this in English?) so coworkers with families could celebrate.

Nonetheless, if I think of Christmas I think of great food and cookies, of a lot of snow, peaceful family dinners and of course the anticipation of gifts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)