my friends were not fond that I was popular and rumors were spread about me that I had many friends and that I'm a flirt lol
    Haters ๐Ÿ˜‚. Though you are friendly so people are going to like you
    05-06-2014 11:08 AM
    Although it looks like there is some groundwork in place for Cortana to allow for mobile search credits... There is a link under settings > search to view Bing rewards info.
    Yeah I saw the yesterday but I couldn't get it to work
    05-06-2014 11:08 AM
    Just general conversation. Sahib said he was spending time with his friend Cindy and Nadia was giving him grief. He then said he wanted her so I asked what he was doing to get her. Then Nadia said something sarcastic and I mentioned that Sahib sort of reminded me of me when I was younger. Add in the occasional tangents of friends and relatives and you got the general narrative.
    Oh snaps I just understood something. Thanks for that
    05-06-2014 11:09 AM
    Oh, high school rumours. I so remember those! I think in my final year there were several floating around about me. I don't remember a single one though. :P
    I don't think I was ever in that situation before. ๐Ÿ‘€
    rawale likes this.
    05-06-2014 11:10 AM
    I get battery issue after update wp8.1 every 1min bahut drain 2 % pls solve this
    05-06-2014 11:11 AM
    Sometimes I do I miss details. Then I re read it a few hrs later and get it ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    05-06-2014 11:11 AM
    Just general conversation. Sahib said he was spending time with his friend Cindy and Nadia was giving him grief. He then said he wanted her so I asked what he was doing to get her. Then Nadia said something sarcastic and I mentioned that Sahib sort of reminded me of me when I was younger. Add in the occasional tangents of friends and relatives and you got the general narrative.
    I would recommend him to focus on girls in his physical reach. But then I think about you and I am not that sure anymore.

Personally I have a lot of female friends, great friends I care deeply about, but since I have a girlfriend it has become more delicate in how I interact with them. My girlfriend isn't jealous, but she would of course not fancy me spending too much time with them. So going out with them alone has become a rare thing.
    N_LaRUE, kmji1957 and hope4wp like this.
    05-06-2014 11:12 AM
    I get battery issue after update wp8.1 every 1min bahut drain 2 % pls solve this
    Ehhh wrong thread . Just saying ๐Ÿ˜‰
    if i wrote you a symphony....just to say how much you mean to me!! what would you do?
    Yeah I saw the yesterday but I couldn't get it to work
    Yay Bing! What? Sorry I shouldn't be celebrating... Bing means nothing to me or it's rewards. Maybe when MS stops putting US first I'll change my mind.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-06-2014 11:13 AM
    Oh, high school rumours. I so remember those! I think in my final year there were several floating around about me. I don't remember a single one though. :P
    the best was that I've slept with all the guys of my school :/ I would've gotten AIDS and died by now :P
    05-06-2014 11:14 AM
    Ehhh wrong thread . Just saying
    Seems a bit of an epidemic today...
    05-06-2014 11:14 AM
    Haters ๐Ÿ˜‚. Though you are friendly so people are going to like you
    that's what give them the idea that i'm a flirt :P
    05-06-2014 11:15 AM
    Hmm ill concentrate more on boo. ๐Ÿ˜Š until I know it's hopeless.
    05-06-2014 11:15 AM
    I would recommend him to focus on girls in his physical reach. But then I think about you and I am not that sure anymore.

Personally I have a lot of female friends, great friends I care deeply about, but since I have a girlfriend it has become more delicate in how I interact with them. My girlfriend isn't jealous, but she would of course not fancy me spending too much time with them. So going out with them alone has become a rare thing.
    I say him the same thing :P get a gf from his place!
    05-06-2014 11:16 AM
    the best was that I've slept with all the guys of my school :/ I would've gotten AIDS and died by now :P
    No one said teenage girls were smart or nice. I think girls are way more vicious to each other. It's very odd. I often wonder how long it's been like this.
    05-06-2014 11:16 AM
    if i wrote you a symphony....just to say how much you mean to me!! what would you do?
    I can't write a symphony or draw but I would go out of my way to learn how to and make a song.
    05-06-2014 11:17 AM
    So answer this question once and for all. Is there anything between you two or is it just friendship? You going to elope on us one day or something? :P
    05-06-2014 11:17 AM
    that's what give them the idea that i'm a flirt :P
    Haters drinking thier haterade
    05-06-2014 11:18 AM
    Seems a bit of an epidemic today...
    Where is the doctor to get rid of this epidemic
    05-06-2014 11:18 AM
    Never !!!!
    05-06-2014 11:19 AM
    Where is the doctor to get rid of this epidemic
    You need research. Doctors (unless you're referring to scientist) do squat in this situation.
    05-06-2014 11:19 AM
    I can't write a symphony or draw but I would go out of my way to learn how to and make a song.
    I make parody songs on the fly... Like singing "Gonorrhea" to the tune of "My Maria"

Or "Eat'n Velveeda Loca" instead of "Livin La Vida loca"
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-06-2014 11:21 AM
    So answer this question once and for all. Is there anything between you two or is it just friendship? You going to elope on us one day or something? :P
    Hmmm how would answer this question. Ok here I go. We both like each other, there is no doubting that and I am worried that one day she will have to leave since she will get married on day to another guy since her mom ( think wants her to get married). But yeah I do like her ^.^
    05-06-2014 11:23 AM
    I make parody songs on the fly... Like singing "Gonorrhea" to the tune of "My Maria"
    Or "Eat'n Velveeda Loca" instead of "Livin La Vida loca"
    hehe =))))
    kmji1957 likes this.
    05-06-2014 11:23 AM
145,277 ... 24692470247124722473 ...