and this one if nadia saw the path of the word I cant even spell Paths – Part 5 - Cheer Up, Emo Kid
    05-06-2014 11:11 AM
    This thread
    dat file
    05-06-2014 11:12 AM
    who knows I gave up recently thinking what I did wrong . sure it bugs me but not as much . I started to think how she was doing , I later concluded that she was doing good without me. :P if she lied well now shes happy, If she didn't well shes still happy. that's mu opinion in that matter too :)

I finally see the issue! You think you did something wrong! You've been beating yourself up all these months trying to figure out what you did.

I tend to forget how young you are. Here's a secret. You did nothing wrong. She just felt it wasn't working for her. That's it. Nothing to do with wrong or right. Just feeling. Now I finally understand. Took a long time. :P
    kmji1957 and sahib lopez like this.
    05-06-2014 11:13 AM
    dat file
    I started to write something on the iPad, decided against it and did something else. When I came back I hit the send button accidentally. And I just didn't care...

What file?
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-06-2014 11:14 AM
    whatever it was i'd make her apologize

I don't think one is necessary.
    05-06-2014 11:16 AM
    I started to write something on the iPad, decided against it and did something else. When I came back I hit the send button accidentally. And I just didn't care...

What file?
    its a file in your computer called dat.file. im not sure what it does but its just there
    05-06-2014 11:17 AM
    PNU
    that's my university! with the metro inside.....it's in arabic though
    I cant understand it x.x
    05-06-2014 11:18 AM
    and this one if nadia saw the path of the word I cant even spell Paths – Part 5 - Cheer Up, Emo Kid
    I've spent my share of time in the darkness....I used to sit on the edge of the wall of the terrace!! you know those times when people think whatever happens now it couldn't be worse than what already has happened...
    05-06-2014 11:20 AM
    Well, what a love life thread this has became!😃 Not bad at all by any means, but anyways...😊
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I finally see the issue! You think you did something wrong! You've been beating yourself up all these months trying to figure out what you did.

I tend to forget how young you are. Here's a secret. You did nothing wrong. She just felt it wasn't working for her. That's it. Nothing to do with wrong or right. Just feeling. Now I finally understand. Took a long time. :P
    what can I say took me 10 months to say it :P
    at least we're talking sensible things!
    N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    05-06-2014 11:21 AM
    what can I say took me 10 months to say it :P

But you still don't understand do you?
    kmji1957 likes this.
    05-06-2014 11:21 AM
    Well, what a love life thread this has became! Not bad at all by any means, but anyways...
    interesting ;) just interesting. that is why I think out of all the threads in the MN site . this one is the most complicated but fun one :P
    05-06-2014 11:22 AM
    But you still don't understand do you?
    not yet :/. its not you that's not understanding it :P its just a whole things that don't make sense to me yet
    05-06-2014 11:23 AM
    if anyone needs me im going to be drinking soda to drown out my sorrow ;)... kidding but I am hungry
    05-06-2014 11:25 AM
    if anyone needs me im going to be drinking soda to drown out my sorrow ;)... kidding but I am hungry
    Then you should eat something, not drinking soda!
    05-06-2014 11:29 AM
    Then you should eat something, not drinking soda!
    im in class I cant drink or eat anything :/ in here
    not yet :/. its not you that's not understanding it :P its just a whole things that don't make sense to me yet

Let me try. I haven't read your whole biography on it but I'll take a stab.

When a guy falls for a girl, especially his first he goes all out. Sometimes over the top.

A girl on the other hand thinks about things. She judges. She wonders. She tests. Most importantly she feels things out. At first things can feel good. The guy can be charming. However a point comes when she wonders if she's with the right guy. So she tests some more and starts to think, maybe not. So she does one of several things. She tries to force a break up by doing stupid things to make him think badly of her out she waits for an opportunity to end things. Sometimes both. If neither present themselves easily the breakup talk happens.

Anything sound familiar?
    sahib lopez likes this.

When a guy falls for a girl, especially his first he goes all out. Sometimes over the top.

A girl on the other hand thinks about things. She judges. She wonders. She tests. Most importantly she feels things out. At first things can feel good. The guy can be charming. However a point comes when she wonders if she's with the right guy. So she tests some more and starts to think, maybe not. So she does one of several things. She tries to force a break up by doing stupid things to make him think badly of her out she waits for an opportunity to end things. Sometimes both. If neither present themselves easily the breakup talk happens.

Anything sound familiar?
    yeah it does. though it was out of the blue. if I remember correctly it was around 10 that I told her good morning then a few hrs later she "she was caught and she had to leave me " that was it. no explanation just " im sorry" what you says makes sense
    05-06-2014 11:35 AM

Anything sound familiar?
    Hmm, that's interesting point of view.
    About girls thinking I mean. Have you learned psychology?
    05-06-2014 11:40 AM
    Hmm, that's interesting point of view.
    About girls thinking I mean. Have you learned psychology?
    I think he does :O he can read people
    05-06-2014 11:41 AM
    My radio been a bit iffy and fuzzy that properly due to my antenna that broke going through the car wash a few months back.
    05-06-2014 11:41 AM
    For BP and I.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/sho...d.php?t=282285

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
    05-06-2014 11:44 AM
    For everyone else here and I.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/sho...d.php?t=282283

05-06-2014 11:45 AM
    E3 coming soon! Woo!!!

05-06-2014 11:45 AM