WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, not much choice really. Driving is pointless when going to work or London. I drive on the weekends when we head out to other places though. Just quicker. :)

I don't mind public transport but when you get a large group of people on a train some are going to be very annoying. :p

Out here in LA without a car it is quite difficult to get around....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Again indian culture will never support them :( that's why that was my reaction

I think, personally, that in time, things will change. India has always been a place where ideas have been incorporated into it's culture. Nothing is forever.

What needs to happen is the removal of ignorance. It doesn't just exist in India but all over the world. It takes a very long time to remove ignorance, especially when it's been ingrained for many years and has other stigma attached.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You guys were busy.

Well, this is the current state with my email issue. After I contacted the support and changed all my passwords, they blocked my email account because of the sent spam. Of course, this email address is also the email address I get the password recovery of the administration tool I could unblock my account with.

As I don't expect Windows Phone or iOS having a Trojan or virus, and my university computer is first of all locked down and secondly runs Symantec Endpoint Protection, I exclude those of having caused the issue. That means I might have something on my home computer.

Which actually destroys a little world for me. I thought if I don't go to shady pages and have my system updated and Microsoft Defender running, I'd never get a virus.

I still think your email was either harvested or sold. But that's my opinion.

Sorry to hear of your problems. Hopefully they get resolved. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss