WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Damn, i need motivation to go to school for the final two days of the school term...

Ugh, i am beginning to hate everything and i mean literally EVERYTHING! :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Damn, i need motivation to go to school for the final two days of the school term...

Ugh, i am beginning to hate everything and i mean literally EVERYTHING! :(

Hate is a very strong word. How about you're ready for a break?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hate is a very strong word. How about you're ready for a break?

Yeah, i am really needing the break, and i also need to do something... My Dad is pressuring me to 'try' the Army Cadets. Which is getting increasingly tempting, but the thing is i don't want to as one of my friends is in the cadets and i don't want to seem as if i am with my friend too many times. :\

I could join the Navy Cadets...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And really, two school tests today, i guess exams are worse... Well, look what I've gotten myself into...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, on a more positive side of things, i am very tempted to get a Blackberry Z10. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

And build and the Nokia event is tomorrow! Pity i won't be able to watch it via live stream like i did with the Nokia X event, the Lumia 925 and Lumia 1320, 1520 and 2520 event.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, i am really needing the break, and i also need to do something... My Dad is pressuring me to 'try' the Army Cadets. Which is getting increasingly tempting, but the thing is i don't want to as one of my friends is in the cadets and i don't want to seem as if i am with my friend too many times. :\

I could join the Navy Cadets...

I personally would not have anything to do with the armed forces. I'm sort of anti-military.

Saying that, if you were interested why not air cadets?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I personally would not have anything to do with the armed forces. I'm sort of anti-military.

Saying that, if you were interested why not air cadets?

The armed forces have always intrigued me since i was 6, but the Air Force... Meh, i dislike high altitudes and flying one seater jets that go at 1,000 kilometres and being shot at mid air. :)

If i were to join the armed forces I'd only join reserves... I wouldn't really want to do full combat deployment.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05