WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Still no change regarding my 8X. Well, it's only been a few days. It can take up to two weeks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

For those who may not be from the UK there's some news that we're getting sand storm from the Sahara Desert. Our pollution levels are going up because of it.

What fun!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For those who may not be from the UK there's some news that we're getting sand storm from the Sahara Desert. Our pollution levels are going up because of it.

What fun!

You should get camels, they are adapted to sand storms.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

You should get camels, they are adapted to sand storms.

Using iPad continuously for around 9 hours just for browsing here on forums and some casual music through iTunes music , battery life is impressive. How is your iPad's battery life Chregu ?

image.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Can i send some of my coworkers or the management at my job in for repair? That would make my year if they came back fixed and running smoothly...

I must be thankful that the management isn't that bad here. Possibly the upper one is but not the ones I deal with on a daily basis.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Using iPad continuously for around 9 hours just for browsing here on forums and some casual music through iTunes music , battery life is impressive. How is your iPad's battery life Chregu ?

It's great. Can't complain, have used it often and charged rarely.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I posted morning that it's hot and sunny , now it's completely black outside , thunderstorms , about to rain. I just pray my internet don't interrupt with all this , have to watch build conference live.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234