The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    If you want to listen to gossip always go to a garden center tea house, you get so much you will overflow!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-09-2013 09:18 AM
    My time well spent!
    09-09-2013 09:22 AM
    I find it neither mysterious or spooky. I also find those people who supposedly 'talk to the dead' disgusting as all they are doing is profiting off of people who are morning. I know generally how they do what they do and it irritates me all the more. It's one thing if you're doing it for fun, I hate those who claim to 'know'. I'm a skeptic and rationalist. I hate all forms of woo and bogus claims.
    No problem there. One day when I am feeling frisky, I will have to tell the story of the group of "New Age" believers my Wife was deeply involved in when we first started dating. Just a strange group of ladies.

I am actually okay with some things- The idea of life besides us in the universe is one. Besides the simple idea it is mathmatically impossible we are the only planet sustaining life, I take a lot of comfort in the thought we are not the most intellengent species in the universe.
    09-09-2013 09:24 AM
    WOW over 6 strikes of lightning maybe more and it took the power out!!! :P
    09-09-2013 09:30 AM
    Anyone into genealogy in the UK? I'm been trying to track down my great grandmother's family but so far no luck.
    You can get a free 14-day trial at ancestry.co.uk. That's more than enough time to find the information you need.
    09-09-2013 09:33 AM
    You can get a free 14-day trial at ancestry.co.uk. That's more than enough time to find the information you need.
    Plenty of time.
    09-09-2013 09:38 AM
    There some evil magic afoot!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-09-2013 09:39 AM
    No problem there. One day when I am feeling frisky, I will have to tell the story of the group of "New Age" believers my Wife was deeply involved in when we first started dating. Just a strange group of ladies.
    Strange describes most people into that kind of thing. I have a friend who is right into crystal and other woo stuff. She was told once by one of her 'informants' that putting tin foil in her truck would help 'ground' it and would reduce the arguments between her and her partner. Needless to say it didn't work.

I am actually okay with some things- The idea of life besides us in the universe is one. Besides the simple idea it is mathmatically impossible we are the only planet sustaining life, I take a lot of comfort in the thought we are not the most intellengent species in the universe.
    I have little disagreement with the possibility of other life in the universe. Whether it is more intelligent than us is unknown. I don't believe in the UFO phenomenon. I highly doubt there's aliens visiting us. The distances are too great and as far as we know at this stage unreachable.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    09-09-2013 09:42 AM
    09-09-2013 09:43 AM
    Yes I know about ancestry.co.uk. I've been using it for some time and unfortunately during the second world war a lot of documents were lost which has made it difficult. I think recently some new documents have come out so I'm going to look again.
    09-09-2013 09:47 AM
    There some evil magic afoot!
    If only...
    09-09-2013 09:51 AM
    WOW over 6 strikes of lightning maybe more and it took the power out!!! :P
    Would be neat if some of that came this way. I like thunderstorms. :) However it would probably stop the trains. Then again, it doesn't take much to stop the trains.
    09-09-2013 09:56 AM
    Plenty of time.
    Not as easy as it seems. Trust me.
    09-09-2013 09:56 AM
    Yeah. The rain that was forecast for last Friday has finally arrived.
    09-09-2013 09:57 AM
    Soon we'll be complaining about snow. :P
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-09-2013 10:02 AM
    Sup all I'm back again but at school x.x and I don't want go to French ....blah!!!! And ooooohh I see you guys moved in without me D: I have been betrayed *huddles in a Corner while eating pop tarts * no sharing with you guys now /inner kid rant
    Ehhhh I could try to comment on thr stuff I missed but it would take to long :p
    09-09-2013 10:21 AM
    Oh snaps I'm still on the top posters !!!!! Yay !!! Even after 10 hours I'm still there >:)
    09-09-2013 10:22 AM
    Oh so now everyone's quiet when I finally post something >.> I will check back later with some cake just because I didn't get any yesterday
    09-09-2013 10:26 AM
    Soon we'll be complaining about snow. :P
    I think that's mandatory.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-09-2013 10:28 AM
    Well I'm off to class x.x peace out looks like I won't be able say my cake rebellion till later ;)
    09-09-2013 10:29 AM
    Would be neat if some of that came this way. I like thunderstorms. :) However it would probably stop the trains. Then again, it doesn't take much to stop the trains.
    I was on a train the other day that was delayed by the train in front of it. How can that even happen? ;)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-09-2013 10:30 AM
    I was on a train the other day that was delayed by the train in front of it. How can that even happen? ;)
    I find the train situation here in the UK funny. Doesn't take much to stop them. Then there's the airports.... Oh well, one of those quirks of living in a strange climate pocket.
    09-09-2013 10:33 AM
    Oh so now everyone's quiet when I finally post something >.> I will check back later with some cake just because I didn't get any yesterday
    Cake is a good thing, but if you want good cake go to France. They have the best as far as I'm concerned. :P
    09-09-2013 10:33 AM
    Sup all I'm back again but at school x.x and I don't want go to French ....blah!!!! And ooooohh I see you guys moved in without me D: I have been betrayed *huddles in a Corner while eating pop tarts * no sharing with you guys now /inner kid rant
    Ehhhh I could try to comment on thr stuff I missed but it would take to long :p
    I know French class seems like a pain, however I regret not caring enough about it and now I'm having to relearn it. LOL! Being young means not thinking to far in the future.
    09-09-2013 10:36 AM
    Cake is a good thing, but if you want good cake go to France. They have the best as far as I'm concerned. :P
    You can't beat an Eccles cake (although I'm not even sure it's actually a cake) :p
    09-09-2013 10:36 AM
142,852 ... 247248249250251 ...