WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So the Nokia 930 is the Nokia Icon international version. Big surprise. How boring.

I liked the Icon when I played with in stores. Everyone knew that the international model was coming. I'll pass because while it is an upgrade for me, it doesn't add value to what I currently own.

Plus it will be overpriced upon launch. No thanks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Management here is NOTORIOUS on creating half assed ideas only to pull the plug in failure halfway through. I was hired on one of those half assed ideas and was almost fired back cause that half *** idea fell - they liked my production so I was moved temporarily to another department instead. Got very little league be for them, so I come to work and focus on the teens and laugh at mgmt periodically.

They're like BP harping on a Sony WP device. In fact, we're more likely to see that happen than for mgmt where I work to really improve.

Sounds like you seriously need a new job.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I liked the Icon when I played with in stores. Everyone knew that the international model was coming. I'll pass because while it is an upgrade for me, it doesn't add value to what I currently own.

Plus it will be overpriced upon launch. No thanks.

I feel the same. No new phone for me until at least Dec/Jan unless this 930 is amazing and the price drops about 40% by my birthday. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wish it was doing that here. Our pollution level is 9 out of 10....

Our pollution levels are about 9 of 10...if we neuter the politicians that would reduce our emissions and get us to a 6.5/10.

For the record, I don't hate politicians, but I was raised in a very cynical political climate growing up. The good politicians are like good referees/umpires in sports - when you don't hear about them, usually they are doing a good job.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Our pollution levels are about 9 of 10...if we neuter the politicians that would reduce our emissions and get us to a 6.5/10.

For the record, I don't hate politicians, but I was raised in a very cynical political climate growing up. The good politicians are like good referees/umpires in sports - when you don't hear about them, usually they are doing a good job.

I don't hate politicians either I just find them useless. :p Here in the UK the majority are silver spooned career politicians who never had to lift a finger and haven't got a clue about 'normal' people. Don't get me started on the House of Lords or Clergy that are self installed in the government.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't hate politicians either I just find them useless. :p Here in the UK the majority are silver spooned career politicians who never had to lift a finger and haven't got a clue about 'normal' people. Don't get me started on the House of Lords or Clergy that are self installed in the government.

You don't need to. As a former true British colony, in my homeland we have learned the UK shenanigans too well.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't think I'll last 7 years here. I'm guessing 4 to 5 at the most.

I like the hospital itself. My current overall department is OK, but a change is welcomed. I need the MSW to transfer first though.

So the moral of the story to all our college age posters here: get your degree as early as you can, if you've got your mind set on something. Because when life (a job, family, bills) holds you by the balls, it is no fun to juggle work and school and other life commitments.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I only own one phone though. :p

So do I - the Z Ultra. I'm just leasing the 925 and 8X until something from WP comes along that combines great audio with great camera and good storage in the 4'5"-5" range with premium yet conservative looks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb