>.> didn't I tell you before to respect people here .
    I thought it was "Give Respect, Get Respect".
    You should tell hope4wp to give respect if she expects to get it.
    05-08-2014 09:28 AM
    Enough children. :P

The joke was lame. She didn't say you were.
    05-08-2014 09:32 AM
    I thought it was "Give Respect, Get Respect".
    You should tell hope4wp to give respect if she expects to get it.

Thing is we do here . She wasn't attacking you . You took it like that. Also that way of thinking won't get you any respect here, it's ironic that you talk about respect when you di t even respect her or her opinions
    05-08-2014 09:33 AM
    Thing is we do here . She wasn't attacking you . You took it like that. Also that way of thinking won't get you any respect here, it's ironic that you talk about respect when you di t even respect her or her opinions
    No need to start an argument. I already chided him. Let's move on.
    05-08-2014 09:35 AM
    You started talking about respect, when you don't even know the meaning of the word.
    05-08-2014 09:35 AM
    You started talking about respect, when you don't even know the meaning of the word.
    Respect is a two way street my friend. Lot's of people don't understand that concept.

Now can we stop with the crying and move on? You're a big boy now. No need to keep arguing over semantics.
    kmji1957, Chregu and sd173 like this.
    05-08-2014 09:36 AM

Last time I checked I didn't tell someone to get lost over a joke.
    05-08-2014 09:38 AM
    Okay, I'm sorry. I'm to blame. I'm the one who started it. Its always me who starts arguing. I don't think straight. I'm the one always fighting. I apologize. End of problem. I'm outta here.
    05-08-2014 09:38 AM
    And now rue can talk about his evolution talk 😊 . Sure I don't buy into it but like to learn about it
    05-08-2014 09:42 AM
    Have I stated enough times that young people are strange creatures??? They really are. Highly sensitive too.
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    05-08-2014 09:42 AM
    And now rue can talk about his evolution talk . Sure I don't buy into it but like to learn about it
    You've got to be kidding me. Really? What's your issue with it?
    Chregu and kmji1957 like this.
    05-08-2014 09:43 AM
    Word Flow on WP8.1 is so much better on my 810 than Swype on the Nexus 4 on a larger screen!

I used Swype on my sisters old Samsung galaxy exhibit and I hard to type or Swype in 😊
    05-08-2014 09:48 AM
    What happened here :O
    05-08-2014 09:49 AM
    What happened here :O
    Not sure really. Something about lack of respect and a silly argument over semantics?
    05-08-2014 09:50 AM
    I didn't take it as an offence!... Indians say it as a joke "get lost" :/ here comes the =| anyways moving on evolution :]
    Sahib why don't you believe in it?
    05-08-2014 09:50 AM
    Not sure really. Something about lack of respect and a silly argument over semantics?
    Wow! I'm not gonna say anything else
    05-08-2014 09:53 AM

Well I don't really buy the whole evolution thing because I always asked myself. How are things we have made perfectly to the exact specifications .
    05-08-2014 09:58 AM
    Well I don't really buy the whole evolution thing because I always asked myself. How are things we have made perfectly to the exact specifications .
    :/ :/ :/ wait do you believe in the big bang 💥 theory?
    05-08-2014 10:00 AM
    Yes, I guess everything was made by an old man in the sky.

What does "perfectly to the exact specifications" even mean, what is perfect, what specifications?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:02 AM
    Nom nom london dairy! Ice cream
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-08-2014 10:03 AM

Sent from my 1520 by Cortana
    05-08-2014 10:06 AM
    You lost me there.
    05-08-2014 10:17 AM
    Yes, I guess everything was made by an old man in the sky.

What does "perfectly to the exact specifications" even mean, what is perfect, what specifications?
    What I mean by that is how the earth is perfectly placed to sustain life . Even a degree off the planet would be different place . Also with everything we have things had to be built by someone. Take a house for example someone has to build it so people can live in it right . But with evolution its like saying the house built itself after millions of years and its still building itself
    05-08-2014 10:17 AM
    What I mean by that is how the earth is perfectly placed to sustain life . Even a degree off the planet would be different place . Also with everything we have things had to be built by someone. Take a house for example someone has to build it so people can live in it right . But with evolution its like saying the house built itself after millions of years and its still building itself
    First part: Yes, it's very special. Even if there are other planets like earth we should still be thankful that we are here. It's amazing.

Second part: Are you... well, I don't want to offend you, but that's just silly.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:20 AM
    Or by chance the planets aligned to the sun perfectly and have their rotations. Some one had to design it . That's why I don't buy evolution
    05-08-2014 10:21 AM
143,644 ... 24962497249824992500 ...