You should discuss more exciting things.
    like laser stuff?
    05-08-2014 10:48 AM
    nah I don't buy into the trinity either. by thinking that way god sent himself to the world, later was killed to redeem humanity from satin, then revived himself .
    Well does sending his son to do the same thing make any sense at all? What was the need? Why the blood sacrifice? Are we really sinful creatures? What exactly is sin? Wrestle with that.
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    05-08-2014 10:49 AM
    like laser stuff?
    oh oh oh i know! Robots.... :p
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:50 AM
    I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?
    05-08-2014 10:51 AM
    I definitely believe we evolve and have evolution occur. I just really wonder about what prompted the start of this evolution string.

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.
    A chemical reaction? We're a bit unsure how life started. We will probably never know exactly how but it's likely life will be created in the lab soon but that won't answer all the questions.

Once life got going, evolution was simply the next step in things. There's no direction in evolution. It just happens.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:52 AM
    maybe all the organisms thought we should combine together to create ignorant creatures :P who can fight with each other and say
    "this is spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
    05-08-2014 10:53 AM
    I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?
    Well as one comedian put it, hell is where all the great people are. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:53 AM
    maybe all the organisms thought we should combine together to create ignorant creatures :P
    You're not far off. :P
    05-08-2014 10:54 AM

you my friend are going to hell....
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-08-2014 10:54 AM
    You're not far off. :P
    that was supposed to be a joke :D
    05-08-2014 10:55 AM
    you my friend are going to hell....
    Can I choose which religion's hell at least? :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 10:55 AM
    Can I choose which religion's hell at least? :)
    I don't know :P i've never been there
    05-08-2014 10:58 AM
    that was supposed to be a joke :D
    Oh I know but sadly, that's not too far off.
    05-08-2014 10:58 AM
    What's more exciting than science? Without it we would have nothing that we have today.
    I never said change the topic of science, just the subject.
    05-08-2014 10:59 AM
    Oh I know but sadly, that's not too far off.
    lol we should create a thread for evolution.....it'd be interesting to see :D
    05-08-2014 11:00 AM
    First of all, you mix up tons of things.

Where our planet is as part of all physical laws is just the frame biology was able to develop. We are speaking about billions of years. You have to realize that evolution shaped our planet. Our atmosphere and climate is how it is due to life. There wasn't just the planet in the state it is now and suddenly life sparked.

So if you have issues with that, you don't believe in physics and astronomy either.

Also, cultural achievements like houses are a consequence of evolution. There are animals building shelters, there are animals using tools. Evolution made animals capable of learning, and learning leads to culture. And yes, learning evolved. The more intelligent pray was able to escape the hunter, the more intelligent hunter was able to capture a prey. Evolution is always an exchange with the surroundings.

Evolution itself is a process that takes time no human can imagine. Our last common ancestor between a chimpanzee and us was around 6 million years ago. Dinosaurs lived 65 million years ago. There is evidence for single cellular organisms from billions of years back.

Just as a comparison, the bible thinks the earth is 5000 years old.
    1) like I said I don't think anything is built by itself after billion of years , someone had to make the universe. I can say that after billion of years a house was made and shaped because because the ingredients were there . I know for sure if I had things to build something I wouldn't wait for it to make itself i would take the time to build it from the ground up
    2) I do believe physics, I know if I trip I will fall or if i throw a ball it will go until it runs out of energy.
    3 ) i don't think i can answer that question since i cant explain it very well in my own words :/
    4) not the one i read . like i said yesterday who ever said the world was 5,000 years old is so wrong. they obviously didn't read the bible and claim they did
    I never said change the topic of science, just the subject.
    how pollens affect peoples health?? :P
    Kazashimo likes this.
    I don't feel like typing loads of information and people missing it or me not having time to clarify.
    yeah i feel the same way
    05-08-2014 11:01 AM
    The body produces antibodies against the harmless pollen. It's a faulty immune response, leading to the undesirable effects.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:01 AM
    That's it... Just rub it in.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:03 AM
    2) I do believe physics, I know if I trip I will fall or if i throw a ball it will go until it runs out of energy.
    How do you know that? Prove it that you will fall all the time :P

I can look at evolution happening, nobody can explain to me what gravitation is. Still, nobody doubts gravitation...
    Anyone wants popcorn?
    Yes please
    1) like I said I don't think anything is built by itself after billion of years , someone had to make the universe. I can say that after billion of years a house was made and shaped because because the ingredients were there . I know for sure if I had things to build something I wouldn't wait for it to make itself i would take the time to build it from the ground up
    Why did 'someone' have to make the universe? What proof do you have of this 'someone'?

Again you're confusing a house with organics. Organics is completely different than a house. Nothing organic is like a house. Organics are messy. They're not symmetrical. They're not perfect. The Earth doesn't go in a perfect circle around the sun. The Earth isn't exactly a globe.

You cannot compare 'designed' with an organic compound. You clearly do not understand the difference.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:04 AM
    That's it... Just rub it in.
    lol :P
    05-08-2014 11:10 AM
    How do you know that? Prove it that you will fall all the time :P

I can look at evolution happening, nobody can explain to me what gravitation is. Still, nobody doubts gravitation...
    it's an invisible magnet inside the earth which sucks people inside when they walk over a ditch :P
    Chregu and mpt15 like this.
    05-08-2014 11:12 AM
142,785 ... 24982499250025012502 ...