Well does sending his son to do the same thing make any sense at all? What was the need? Why the blood sacrifice? Are we really sinful creatures? What exactly is sin? Wrestle with that.
    well he sent his own son because he loved humanity so much .he has a purpose for humans to live in a perfect world without suffering and hatred and all that jazz.
    the reason for blood sacrifice started when Adam and eve ate the forbidden. he could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form Adam and eve. so god and Jesus talked and Jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and Satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. so once Jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. so after they killed him god revived him thats about it
    what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense
    05-08-2014 11:12 AM
    it's an invisible magnet inside the earth which sucks people inside when they walk over a ditch :P
    That explains a lot. I guess you'll get the Nobel price!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:12 AM
    Here I was planning to explain evolution to hope and instead I'm trying to cure sahib of ignorance.
    05-08-2014 11:13 AM
    well he sent his own son because he loved humanity so much .he has a purpose for humans to live in a perfect world without suffering and hatred and all that jazz.
    the reason for blood sacrifice started when Adam and eve ate the forbidden. he could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form Adam and eve. so god and Jesus talked and Jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and Satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. so once Jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. so after they killed him god revived him thats about it
    what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense
    So you are deeply religious.

That's okay.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:13 AM
    Yes please
    http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blo...wfa13/pop3.jpg
    05-08-2014 11:14 AM
    I really never got this "he died for our sins" thing, I'm committing (incredibly pleasurable) sins all the time, even though Jesus died for our sins.

So what exactly did he die for? Does it still count for me? Or will I go directly to hell?
    he died for us to have a chance to live in a perfect world . and no there is no such thing as hell. would you throw your child in an oven for doing a mistake ? no you wouldn't instead you will tell him or her that they did something wrong and don't do it again
    kmji1957 likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:14 AM
    The reason for blood sacrifice started when adam and eve ate the forbidden. He could of killed them then the angels would of questioned his authority so instead wanted to give the benefit of the doubt to see if humans and rule them self's so as the years passed it was proving that humans couldn't rule themselves and didn't want to get rid of humanity because of the imperfections we got form adam and eve. So god and jesus talked and jesus wanted to help so god let him go to earth and prove to the angels and satan that humans could serve god because they want to not because they were forced or out of convenience. So once jesus lived in earth and grew up proving that we can serve him and have hope. So after they killed him god revived him thats about it
    what i think sin is when we do something that is against what god wanted to. Like saying we broke the rules he put in place

i hope that made sense
    :/ :o
    05-08-2014 11:16 AM
    So you are deeply religious.

That's okay.
    no...... i stated many times that i read both sides. by knowing one side makes me religions and no buying evolution makes me a fanatic?

i hope that made sense

I've heard that before. You haven't read a bible have you? That's ok though. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I'm not hear to question your faith regardless how inaccurate it is.
    Chregu likes this.
    he died for us to have a chance to live in a perfect world . and no there is no such thing as hell. would you throw your child in an oven for doing a mistake ? no you wouldn't instead you will tell him or her that they did something wrong and don't do it again
    Yes, it's a perfect world.

It actually hurts my stomach that somebody could state such a thing. It makes me think of all the terrible things happening.

So, you are deeply religious but just believe in what you want. So you created kind of your own religion.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:17 AM
    That explains a lot. I guess you'll get the Nobel price!
    you mean prize? I don't want it! I wish the whole tree should've fallen on top of newton rather than an apple
    Chregu and S Vaibhav like this.
    05-08-2014 11:18 AM
    Why did 'someone' have to make the universe? What proof do you have of this 'someone'?

Again you're confusing a house with organics. Organics is completely different than a house. Nothing organic is like a house. Organics are messy. They're not symmetrical. They're not perfect. The Earth doesn't go in a perfect circle around the sun. The Earth isn't exactly a globe.

You cannot compare 'designed' with an organic compound. You clearly do not understand the difference.
    well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that
    05-08-2014 11:19 AM
    you mean prize? I don't want it! I wish the whole tree should've fallen on top of newton rather than an apple
    Yeah, the words are the same in German. Of course I mean prize and not price, thanks for the rhetorical question :P
    05-08-2014 11:20 AM
    well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that
    So, where did god come from. Out of the blue?

And what did he use to make DNA? Stuff out of the blue?
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I've heard that before. You haven't read a bible have you? That's ok though. Whatever makes you happy I suppose. I'll not hear to question your faith regardless how inaccurate it is.
    i have only read the Christian and the catholic.

What's that to do with the prize?
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:21 AM
    To be honest, I didn't read that far. I was distracted looking price and prize up ;-)
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    05-08-2014 11:22 AM
    So, where did god come from. Out of the blue?

And what did he use to make DNA? Stuff out of the blue?
    all i know is what i read is that he is the alpha and the omega
    05-08-2014 11:24 AM
    Yes, it's a perfect world.

It actually hurts my stomach that somebody could state such a thing. It makes me think of all the terrible things happening.

So, you are deeply religious but just believe in what you want. So you created kind of your own religion.
    ._. terrible things ?
    and no i didn't create my own type of religion . i only follow what makes sense and to me evolution doesn't really cut it for me
    05-08-2014 11:25 AM
    all i know is what i read is that he is the alpha and the omega
    So, you believe stuff randomly stated by a fairy tale, but you neglect science with all the explanations?

If you just say you are religious, I will stop arguing. But if you say you're open for everything, this confuses me very, very much.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:26 AM
    DNA could have evolved from something else.

I just have a hard time with a god existing with nothing else and then all of a sudden there is everything, as complex as it is... You'd think if one person or thing created everything from nothing, all at once, we'd be more like cartoon characters with no internal organs.

Then there is the ancient alien theory, which makes more sense than religion, but is not as sound as just straight up evolution.
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-08-2014 11:26 AM
    ._. terrible things ?
    and no i didn't create my own type of religion . i only follow what makes sense and to me evolution doesn't really cut it for me
    Rape, murder, war, disease, poverty, corruption, injustice. Yeah, thanks Jesus for that.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:27 AM

I already stated that evolution has nothing to do with the beginning of the universe. Your confusing to different fields of science in hopes of getting me off balance.

I've also stated that we don't know how life started but we know it was some form of chemical reaction. The difference between life and non life is blurry.

We don't know if DNA was the only starting point or the only one the had the fidelity to survive. We also have RNA as well. Then they're ate viruses which still are not classified as alive but have both DNA and RNA forms.

You're idea of perfection doesn't exist on this planet.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 11:27 AM
    we wouldn't have to learn about gravity....they tortured us in the name of gravity for a whole year
    05-08-2014 11:28 AM
    i have only read the Christian and the catholic.

All of it or just the parts you liked? Did you really understand what you read?
    05-08-2014 11:28 AM
144,483 ... 24992500250125022503 ...