Rape, murder, war, disease, poverty, corruption, injustice. Yeah, thanks Jesus for that.
    actually its not him since what people say in he bible is that its Satan that is ruling now . but only for a short while until god says enough and removes him out of power.
    05-08-2014 12:29 PM
    Actually, it's believed that RNA was existing before DNA existed. DNA is very stable, it has a few defined conformations. RNA is unstable, it can have many forms and structures, it can change. It's much more likely that first were RNA reactions, and DNA evolved later as a data storage.
    all i know is what i read is that he is the alpha and the omega

The beginning and the end?
    actually its not him since what people say in he bible is that its Satan that is ruling now . but only for a short while until god says enough and removes him out of power.
    That's what Jehovah's Witnesses state. He will kill everybody not being a Witness. It will be awesome.
    05-08-2014 12:30 PM
    All of it or just the parts you liked? Did you really understand what you read?
    nope i read both from and back and side to side. it took me about a 3 years to finish them both then i later moved on to evolution books because i was curious
    you mean prize? I don't want it! I wish the whole tree should've fallen on top of newton rather than an apple
    LOL that's hilarious :D
    hope4wp likes this.
    By the way, who used the butter for the popcorn last, and where did they put it? It's not in the fridge where it belongs.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 12:31 PM
    By the way, who used the butter for the popcorn last, and where did they put it? It's not in the fridge where it belongs.
    Sahib ate it :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 12:32 PM
    LOL that's hilarious :D
    I know right?
    That's what Jehovah's Witnesses state. He will kill everybody not being a Witness. It will be awesome.
    nope from what my friend showed me back in high school its only those who follow gods rule or something like that .
    nope from what my friend showed me back in high school its only those who follow gods rule or something like that .
    They are pretty clear about who will be included. Anyway, even if all the "good" Christians will be saved, god will still kill everybody else. Awesome!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-08-2014 12:33 PM
    well i think that is because nothing is made out of the blue and nothing is produced after billions of years . take DNA how can evolution create DNA out of the blue and able to adapt to its surroundings. someone had to program it to do that
    DNA was formed after the big bang when the earth was undergoing rapid hearing and cooling.... These conditions lead to a mixture of very weak amino acids being formed from carbon,hydrogen and nitrogen gases,viz adenine, guanine, cytosine and some phosphate and ribose moiety, which underwent polymerisation to form DNA. Bing Urey Millers' experiment in Wikipedia.
    05-08-2014 12:36 PM
    They are pretty clear about who will be included. Anyway, even if all the "good" Christians will be saved, god will still kill everybody else. Awesome!
    i never did understand that since i never was clarified on that. my reason as to why they think that is " why would he want you there when he is giving you a chance to change and follow him and chose not to" ? and here im just assuming here don't quote me on this
    05-08-2014 12:37 PM
    I once had a Jehovah's witness wake me up on a Sunday. They were asking if I knew about life after death... Apparently, "you mean zombies?" Wasn't the correct response cause they went away.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-08-2014 12:37 PM
    nope i read both from and back and side to side. it took me about a 3 years to finish them both then i later moved on to evolution books because i was curious

All this tells me is that you read but don't understand what you're reading.
    05-08-2014 12:38 PM
    DNA was formed after the big bang when the earth was undergoing rapid hearing and cooling.... These conditions lead to a mixture of very weak amino acids being formed from carbon,hydrogen and nitrogen gases,viz adenine, guanine, cytosine and some phosphate and ribose moiety, which underwent polymerisation to form DNA. Bing Urey Millers' experiment in Wikipedia.
    my problem with the big bang and all that is . how can things be made and formed and done in a way that it formed by chance
    also ill read it when i get home since i read when im at home
    05-08-2014 12:39 PM
    All this tells me is that you read but don't understand what you're reading.
    now why do you say that ?
    05-08-2014 12:39 PM
    i never did understand that since i never was clarified on that. my reason as to why they think that is " why would he want you there when he is giving you a chance to change and follow him and chose not to" ? and here im just assuming here don't quote me on this
    You are very religious. Even though you state you are open for everything, you believe in god very strongly.

So I won't try to discuss science with you anymore. It's for nothing.

And I'll go straight to hell or get killed by god. Either way, I don't care for now.
    05-08-2014 12:40 PM
    now why do you say that ?

Because no sane person will read a bible let alone two and still be as religious as you. On top of that it's obvious you didn't understand the science books you read otherwise your have no issue with evolution.

That's why.
    05-08-2014 12:43 PM
    You are very religious. Even though you state you are open for everything, you believe in god very strongly.

So I won't try to discuss science with you anymore. It's for nothing.

And I'll go straight to hell or get killed by god. Either way, I don't care for now.
    *sigh* a person cant be open minded if its not what you think is the truth.
    i like science and i think its fascinating what things are discovered every day but i never said its worthless or though it was.
    05-08-2014 12:44 PM
    Karma is a she dog
    05-08-2014 12:46 PM
    Because no sane person will read a bible let alone two and still be as religious as you. On top of that it's obvious you didn't understand the science books you read otherwise your have no issue with evolution.

That's why.
    hold on hold on hold on. you stated that you know religion and said you read bibles so wouldn't it be the same as me telling you the same thing ? a person can have a open mind about learning something but how it is bad to disagree with something ?
    05-08-2014 12:47 PM
    *sigh* a person cant be open minded if its not what you think is the truth.
    i like science and i think its fascinating what things are discovered every day but i never said its worthless or though it was.
    It's not about what I think. I just don't want to try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in. I wouldn't want you to convince me to become religious. Live and let live.

I respect your believes, even though I don't share them. It will just save us both a lot of energy if we don't discuss this anymore.
    05-08-2014 12:50 PM
    So Sahib believes in God made the world....and Rue and Chregu believe it was evolution.
    either way it's man made stuff....I've heard bible is not exact now and it's modified.....and evolution theory is man made too(it was proposed by a human).!!
    believe in what you want..!! and end the discussion!
    05-08-2014 12:51 PM
    It's not about what I think. I just don't want to try to convince you of something you don't want to believe in. I wouldn't want you to convince me to become religious. Live and let live.

I respect your believes, even though I don't share them. It will just save us both a lot of energy if we don't discuss this anymore.
    its not to convince me . i will learn either way by reading or hearing it by someone else. i might disagree but it doesn't mean i don't like learning ^.^
    05-08-2014 12:52 PM
145,170 ... 25002501250225032504 ...