Black Friday is almost here!

Get the inside track on all the best deals.

Boston cream pie is actually a cake, not a pie.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:09 PM
    Have one of these

Attachment 42624
    ha that made my morning I wonder who was making the labels for that
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:09 PM
    Tomorrow I think I have chocolate cake or carrot cake or have coffee cake again hmmmm so many choices!
    how bout a Sony coffee cake you will have the best of both worlds
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-09-2013 01:10 PM
    how bout a Sony coffee cake you will have the best of both worlds
    WTF why are you mentioning both of those in the same sentence???
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:12 PM
    WTF why are you mentioning both of those in the same sentence???
    because I want to see if I bait the Sony and cake lover :P heheheh * gets a fishing post and waits for him to bite*
    09-09-2013 01:14 PM
    At the lab I can now use my PC and it's awesome. Also I did my first little experiment and it was a success, which I hope gives good first impression of me in the lab ;-)
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-09-2013 01:15 PM
    At the lab I can now use my PC and it's awesome. Also I did my first little experiment and it was a success, which I hope gives good first impression of me in the lab ;-)
    when I think of lab and experiments I think of
    Chregu, Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-09-2013 01:18 PM
    because I want to see if I bait the Sony and cake lover :P heheheh * gets a fishing post and waits for him to bite*
    aww man - go back through the thread - that's been done about 5 times already...

Although admittedly baiting him is pretty easy.
    09-09-2013 01:19 PM
    Well good afternoon sir - glad to see you have had a productive day.
    Chregu likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:19 PM
    aww man - go back through the thread - that's been done about 5 times already...

Although admittedly baiting him is pretty easy.
    NEVER!!! you might be dead pool but I thought you were going to be fun but I have tried it a few times yesterday
    09-09-2013 01:20 PM
    when I think of lab and experiments I think of
    http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/200H...cm-d43z8m8.png
    I don't wear safety equipment, it's lame... and my organism is no pathogen. But else it looks exactly like this! ;)

Well, it's not really efficient to pour your reagents onto the ground...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:23 PM
    NEVER!!! you might be dead pool but I thought you were going to be fun but I have tried it a few times yesterday
    Hey!! - I gave you all the *** cream cakes - what more do you want??
    09-09-2013 01:24 PM
    I don't wear safety equipment, it's lame... and my organism is no pathogen. But else it looks exactly like this! ;)

but .....but....... but..... its Dexter that guy was cool for a science person he makes it look cool when I was younger
    09-09-2013 01:26 PM

Ahh experiments - I remember them well - trying to form water vapour, turning the wrong valve and accidentally causing an explosion mixing pure hydrogen and pure oxygen.
    09-09-2013 01:26 PM
    Hey!! - I gave you all the *** cream cakes - what more do you want??
    well I want pop tards and marshmallows and I want soda
    09-09-2013 01:27 PM
    I thought about that. The 1020 is a nice phone in general but it doesn't really work for me. I want a physical zoom. Yes mega pixels are important but I want to be able to zoom without distortion. Also the lack of an SD card turned me off the phone.
    I used the 1020 in the AT&T store and based on my uses for it, I love it. Just feel the design is a little stale, but otherwise, I could rock with it well.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 09-09-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:29 PM
    I think dead pool is mad at me yikes note to self don't play with dead pool because he's not the same as the other dead pool
    09-09-2013 01:37 PM
    Ahh experiments - I remember them well - trying to form water vapour, turning the wrong valve and accidentally causing an explosion mixing pure hydrogen and pure oxygen.
    Sounds like fun! I try to keep damages to a minimum, I want to stay at this place another few years ;-)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:38 PM
    So what did I miss in the tech world apart from the announcement of the Surface 2 announcement and the only 24 hours left until Apple gives its presentation?

Didn't have time today to check my favorite pages.
    09-09-2013 01:40 PM
    I think dead pool is mad at me yikes note to self don't play with dead pool because he's not the same as the other dead pool
    Nah im not at ya. I just didn't want to read through another 20 post tirade on that company and that dessert. Its been a long day already...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:42 PM
    Sounds like fun! I try to keep damages to a minimum, I want to stay at this place another few years ;-)
    This was back in school - and the teacher was the one causing the explosion.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-09-2013 01:43 PM
    This was back in school - and the teacher was the one causing the explosion.
    None of my teachers ever did something like this. Some of them tried to do stuff which is dangerous, just because we wanted them to, but usually it didn't work or didn't have as quite as an effect as we hoped it would.

I think the most fun I had was using dry ice expansion to pop off the lid from small tubes, these things fly for meters. Innocent but fun. ...you can have the same effect with tubes in liquid nitrogen, but there you try to avoid it ;-)
    09-09-2013 01:48 PM
    why must IPV4 be SOOOOOOO hard to understand I don't know whats more hard to understand French or IPV4 I think ima slap ipv4 with a stick some day
    09-09-2013 02:01 PM
    Ahhh wait till you get onto ipv6

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-09-2013 02:10 PM
    Ahhh wait till you get onto ipv6

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk
    I thought it was going to be more easier but never mind I guess its not ....... oh well time to get my brain ready
    09-09-2013 02:15 PM
145,203 ... 249250251252253 ...