WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Unfortunately my mothers been sick since 12 years :| No one knows what's wrong with her leg :( so she does get sick from time to time :)

Sorry to hear that. My grandmother had 'sickness' for years that no one could sort out. Nothing to do with her leg though. Turned out to be her liver, was a bit too late by then though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

we're working out the bugs so you can get a good version. We're the lab rats. Calm yourself.

That's not a good enough explanation by any stretch. A lot of the Bing services are not available in many countries. This is just another one of those sore points.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I say we need to get the WP8.1 update first. They've stated by the 'summer' we'll have the update. Whatever 'summer' means.

Summer in the United States is mid year (correct me if i am wrong) so we will get it then...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

That's not a good enough explanation by any stretch. A lot of the Bing services are not available in many countries. This is just another one of those sore points.

The US ggets everything first and basically has an exclusive on everything Microsoft, which is beginning to annoy me more and more everyday. :\

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The only person who can get you a raise is yourself :) :p "work hard"
"working hard" to get what you want is one of the biggest lies in capitalism. The truly rich never work hard, they work SMART and use leverage effectively. That's what I'm trying to do.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, i am off to bed, tomorrow is the last day of school! And then Holidays!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I had absolutely no idea you had an 8x or 920... Until i read your post a few pages back.

Well, i guess HTC is somewhat slow to get updates, then again my fathers 520 got GDR3 two weeks after mine did and i got the Lumia Black firmware a month after his...

Gotta defend HTC here. For their unlocked models and the AT&T ones, they updated them promptly. Even VZW and t-mo (for t-mo, up to Update 2 as theirs doesn't have Update 3 on it and that's on them, like the 810), got theirs much quicker than Nokia did. There were some issues for other carriers and HTC came out quickly and stated they were pulling or delaying the update.

Say what you want about them not updating their OEM apps, but when it comes to the OS updates itself, they bust those out promptly. I got Update 3 within 3 days after it was launched.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786