Remeber a few months back when I had this check-up because some doctor thought my blood is strange?

They found out I'm terribly healthy, and they want 450 CHF (510 $) for it. Great...
    N_LaRUE and Septembersrain like this.
    05-09-2014 09:59 AM
    Remeber a few months back when I had this check-up because some doctor thought my blood is strange?

They found out I'm terribly healthy, and they want 450 CHF (510 $) for it. Great...
    A Super human ! Wow!!!
    05-09-2014 10:04 AM
    A Super human ! Wow!!!
    Yeah, funny, everybody loves to spend almost the amount of a new Lumia 930 on a medical check up with the diagnosis: "Well, you should probably not donate blood for a year."
    05-09-2014 10:09 AM
    Yeah, funny, everybody loves to spend almost the amount of a new Lumia 930 on a medical check up with the diagnosis: "Well, you should probably not donate blood for a year."
    And I didn't get what you meant.
    Sorry.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Say what now ._. ? I didn't get it this time around

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-09-2014 10:30 AM
    Say what now ._. ? I didn't get it this time around
    I had a check-up payed by the university, there they found out I have too little blood (what I already knew for years). So they invited me for a second check-up I have to pay for. They found out nothing, except that I'm very healthy and they recommended just to not donate blood for a year.

The bill for this was 450 CHF.
    05-09-2014 10:32 AM
    I had a check-up payed by the university, there they found out I have too little blood (what I already knew for years). So they invited me for a second check-up I have to pay for. They found out nothing, except that I'm very healthy and they recommended just to not donate blood for a year.

The bill for this was 450 CHF.
    I've always wanted to get a free check up at my university but silly me is sacred of doctors :p. anyways ironic that they invited you to come back just to pay something you already knew ._.

05-09-2014 10:35 AM
    I've always wanted to get a free check up at my university but silly me is sacred of doctors :p. anyways ironic that they invited you to come back just to pay something you already knew ._.
    The doctor told me it's important to see if there is some underlying cause that could be serious. But I'm still surprised about the amount, the bill says it's mostly lab-work.
    05-09-2014 10:38 AM
    I have this thing called white coat syndrome that means I get nervous Around people with white coats

I've always wanted to get a free check up at my university but silly me is sacred of doctors :p
    Why? There's no reason for it.

I have this thing called white coat syndrome that means I get nervous Around people with white coats
    This is a thing? You should never visit me in my lab then...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    The doctor told me it's important to see if there is some underlying cause that could be serious. But I'm still surprised about the amount, the bill says it's mostly lab-work.
    Well ones things for sure doctor check ups aren't cheep :/ I needed to check how much that is in USD

05-09-2014 10:39 AM
    Why? There's no reason for it.

This is a thing? You should never visit me in my lab then...
    Who knows why. Every time a doctor goes to check my blood pressure , it's over the roof. I'm healthy but they told me I had that because when they left the room came in normal Cloths I was normal

05-09-2014 10:42 AM
    The nokia camera guy is shifting to apple....I'll kidnap him before that

Posted via Windows Phone Central App
    05-09-2014 10:42 AM
    Well ones things for sure doctor check ups aren't cheep :/ I needed to check how much that is in USD

510, I already did in a previous post ;-)
    05-09-2014 10:43 AM
    Who knows why. Every time a doctor goes to check my blood pressure , it's over the roof. I'm healthy but they told me I had that because when they left the room came in normal Cloths I was normal

Interesting, I've heard of that. At least you know how to get around it :)
    05-09-2014 10:44 AM

Are you in the Saudi secret service?
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-09-2014 10:45 AM

Hit him with a stick !

05-09-2014 10:45 AM
    Interesting, I've heard of that. At least you know how to get around it :)
    Lol I wish I wasn't :p but I stay away from doctors for that reason :/ I'm not site about scientist but for sure I get nervous around doctors . I was diagnose with high blood pressure because of that

05-09-2014 10:47 AM
    Lol I wish I wasn't :p but I stay away from doctors for that reason :/ I'm not site about scientist but for sure I get nervous around doctors . I was diagnose with high blood pressure because of that

Well, I know this won't help, but you still shouldn't be afraid of them. They are usually quite nice and just try yo help :)

...even though it's very expensive ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-09-2014 10:49 AM
    Well, I know this won't help, but you still shouldn't be afraid of them. They are usually quite nice and just try yo help :)

...even though it's very expensive ;-)
    I know they are nice but who knows what happened to me that got me to be nervous around doctors :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-09-2014 10:54 AM
    so today I start of by tuning my cousins girlfriends laptop to function better
    05-09-2014 10:57 AM
    We are wearing pink for Breast Cancer Awareness today!

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
    05-09-2014 10:58 AM
    *sigh* I got 12 hrs to get as many things done before I sleep :P
    05-09-2014 10:59 AM
    We are wearing pink for Breast Cancer Awareness today!

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk
    don't forget to make your 920 pink too !
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    05-09-2014 11:00 AM
    looks like im going to have a fun time working on this computer
    05-09-2014 11:04 AM
144,483 ... 25092510251125122513 ...