Kill him
    killing isn't going to solve anything sadly :/ you have to start from the source. if you find where they learn that behavior. then you can get less females getting abused from guys
    05-11-2014 03:50 PM
    I didn't really read the thread before posting. Else I of course wouldn't have done it.
    hahahah we all post at random times ;P
    05-11-2014 03:51 PM
    so he learned that behaivoir from his father and justifies his actions from what his father did ? :/ that's horrible
    his father never really hit his mother and brother :/ I'm an ***** who fell for all the lies he said
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-11-2014 03:52 PM
    Have you finally learned then? Last time this topic came up you had a bit of an issue with it.

Abusers are predators and power hungry. The physical side is only 50% of the issue. The other 50% is the mental scares they leave.
    I don't know about Sahib's previous views but yes,the mental scars are almost impossible to remove
    05-11-2014 03:52 PM
    killing isn't going to solve anything sadly :/ you have to start from the source. if you find where they learn that behavior. then you can get less females getting abused from guys
    It's called hierarchy mentality. A lot of men still believe women are second class citizens. Same goes for some cultures.
    05-11-2014 03:53 PM
    he blames me for beating me up! he said I irritate him so much that he is left only with that option....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-11-2014 03:53 PM
    his father never really hit his mother and brother :/ I'm an ***** who fell for all the lies he said
    Don't blame yourself.A lot of girls have fallen into that trap,in fact some have fallen even deeper.The best thing is try to forget this whole event and treat him like the dog he is the next time you see him.No,that's wrong,dogs will find my comment offensive.
    Treat him like the retard he is instead.
    05-11-2014 03:54 PM
    It's called hierarchy mentality. A lot of men still believe women are second class citizens. Same goes for some cultures.
    yay Rue is here!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-11-2014 03:54 PM
    I don't know about Sahib's previous views but yes,the mental scars are almost impossible to remove
    I'll leave that for him to explain. If he wants to that is. He didn't do a great job last time shall we say?

Anyway. Heading to bed soon.
    05-11-2014 03:55 PM
    Don't blame yourself.A lot of girls have fallen into that trap,in fact some have fallen even deeper.The best thing is try to forget this whole event and treat him like the dog he is the next time you see him.No,that's wrong,dogs will find my comment offensive.
    I don't even wanna see his face....
    05-11-2014 03:55 PM
    Have you finally learned then? Last time this topic came up you had a bit of an issue with it.

Abusers are predators and power hungry. The physical side is only 50% of the issue. The other 50% is the mental scares they leave.
    i guess it gets time for me to convey what i wanted to say x.x
    05-11-2014 03:56 PM
    he blames me for beating me up! he said I irritate him so much that he is left only with that option....
    The first time he hit you,you should have left that A-hole.
    Otherwise ftards like him become encouraged that no one is reporting them and they continue.You should have left him the moment he dared to raise his hand on you.
    yay Rue is here!
    Not for long I'm afraid.
    so my relatives are breaking all the marriage proposals I'm getting saying that I used to roam with a guy on bike :/ wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    i wonder how they managed to live for so long with that kind of thinking :/
    05-11-2014 03:57 PM
    so my relatives are breaking all the marriage proposals I'm getting saying that I used to roam with a guy on bike :/ wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to go!
    Relatives are such fun. :/ that's why I avoid them. :P
    05-11-2014 03:58 PM
    Otherwise ftards like him become encouraged that no one is reporting them and they continue.You should have left him the moment he dared to raise his hand on you.
    lol that was a weird thing that happened....I was dumbstruck =|
    forgetting is the hard part :/
    Relatives are such fun. :/ that's why I avoid them. :P
    I can't avoid them =|
    we can see that isn't what happens :/
    05-11-2014 03:59 PM
    i wonder how they managed to live for so long with that kind of thinking :/
    It's been in place for thousands of years and got worse with the advent of male dominated religion. But I'm not going down that road again. Do some research on it.
    1 minute to 12 and I reached 8k posts! yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
    N_LaRUE and Kazashimo like this.
    i like to ride bikes ^.^
    hope4wp likes this.
    I never thought even relatives could be that impossible -_- (My aren't,at least that's what I think and hope)
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-11-2014 04:00 PM
    I can't avoid them =|
    Why do you think I live in another country? :P
    05-11-2014 04:00 PM
144,428 ... 25332534253525362537 ...