lol =)))))))) cuteness!

Haha still don't think it's cute 😆
    05-12-2014 09:52 AM
    Those questions ill never get the answers to . Though I do think about what the person meant by what he or she said
    I think a lot of people say things they don't mean. There's many theories on the way we communicated. Is the words in your head before you say them? Do you really think that? What is a 'blurt'? It gets really interesting the more you look into things.

Also don't say never. We already know that most decisions people make are not what they appear. We have this belief that our choices are last minute. 99% they are not. We know a lot how the brain works. As time goes by we learn more.
    05-12-2014 09:54 AM
    I care what people think about me, in a way that I want them to think of me what I think of me.

Does that make sense? I wouldn't change because somebody doesn't agree with me or thinks I should be different, at the same time I'd like people to see me as a respectable, clever and funny person.

So if you think you are a snowflake you want them to think you are a snowflake not an orange 🍊?
    05-12-2014 09:54 AM
    Thing to keep in mind is that mods and admins are pretty busy people. We're only lucky to see them every so often.
    or you can contact james falconer (james@mobilenations.com) and he might do it for you :) it depends when they see the mail :P
    Wow,what a coincidence!They just replied but guess what?They are asking what is my current username and what do I want to change it to? -_- Did they even read the mail or did they just read the title because I mentioned my current username and what I wanted to change it to in the mail >_<
    05-12-2014 09:55 AM
    So if you think you are a snowflake you want them to think you are a snowflake not an orange ?
    You got it, genius!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-12-2014 09:55 AM
    I think a lot of people say things they don't mean. There's many theories on the way we communicated. Is the words in your head before you say them? Do you really think that? What is a 'blurt'? It gets really interesting the more you look into things.

Also don't say never. We already know that most decisions people make are not what they appear. We have this belief that our choices are last minute. 99% they are not. We know a lot how the brain works. As time goes by we learn more.
    You seem to have a lot of experience :o
    05-12-2014 09:56 AM
    I care what people think about me, in a way that I want them to think of me what I think of me.

Does that make sense? I wouldn't change because somebody doesn't agree with me or thinks I should be different, at the same time I'd like people to see me as a respectable, clever and funny person.
    Makes sense to me. :)
    Chregu likes this.

Hmm well now I know what I'll be thinking about this day
    You seem to have a lot of experience :o
    Age and a lot of reading. :P

Most importantly, understanding what I read.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-12-2014 09:57 AM
    You got it, genius!

Sweet I'm.a genius 😈
    05-12-2014 09:59 AM
    I really need to cut my hair today.its way to long
    05-12-2014 10:01 AM
    Age and a lot of reading. :P

Most importantly, understanding what I read.

Didn't your wife also give you some understanding:)?
    05-12-2014 10:01 AM
    Didn't your wife also give you some understanding:)?
    Lots of people have given me understanding. It's part of growing up and maturing. My wife is a wonderful caring person that I am lucky enough to know let alone being happily married to.
    05-12-2014 10:04 AM
    Lots of people have given me understanding. It's part of growing up and maturing. My wife is a wonderful caring person that I am lucky enough to know let alone being happily married to.
    The wise man shares the understanding to others as freely as it was shared with him; the fool holds onto it and claims his knowledge and viewpoint matters above all others.
    N_LaRUE, kmji1957 and sahib lopez like this.
    05-12-2014 10:13 AM
    The wise man shares the understanding to others as freely as it was shared with him; the fool holds onto it and claims his knowledge and viewpoint matters above all others.
    Sometimes the sharing doesn't always work. There are those who wish to remain ignorant at all costs.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-12-2014 10:14 AM
    And sometimes the wise man doesn't offer information for free because he doesn't want to get incriminated.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-12-2014 10:16 AM
    Great minds think alike 😉
    The counter to this has, and will always be:

"Fools seldom differ."
    Mohamed Ashid, N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    05-12-2014 10:21 AM
    And a guy like me is thinking " what im so lost"
    05-12-2014 10:22 AM
    The counter to this has, and will always be:

"Fools seldom differ."

So um what does that mean 😵
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2014 10:25 AM
    So um what does that mean 😵
    In simple words-
    "Fools also think alike"
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-12-2014 10:26 AM
    And a guy like me is thinking " what im so lost"
    Can you retype that in English?
    Chregu likes this.
    05-12-2014 10:26 AM
    I am a strange person.

With that in mind, I greet you good morning/afternoon/evening!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-12-2014 10:28 AM
    Sometimes the sharing doesn't always work. There are those who wish to remain ignorant at all costs.
    Well, for those who think that the "ignorance is bliss" mantra fits, I usually step aside and get of their way because trouble typically follows that viewpoint.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    05-12-2014 10:31 AM
    I am a strange person.

With that in mind, I greet you good morning/afternoon/evening!
    I just thought you were merely a traveler, Traveler.
    05-12-2014 10:34 AM
    Well, for those who think that the "ignorance is bliss" mantra fits, I usually step aside and get of their way because trouble typically follows that viewpoint.
    Unfortunately it seems enshrined in some cultures and ideas. :/
    05-12-2014 10:41 AM
142,819 ... 25532554255525562557 ...