dang I always seem to get on to talk when everyone is asleep and that is no fun ... I end up talking to myself
    awww I started a new page now no one is going to read what I said ....... oh well
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-09-2013 11:42 PM
    well ima take off now ... and you guys should read what I said I think that could be a good conversation starter ! because I would love to know what all of your thought are on that laters all
    09-09-2013 11:56 PM
    well ima take off now ... and you guys should read what I said I think that could be a good conversation starter ! because I would love to know what all of your thought are on that laters all
    You guys were busy, I can't read all of that now.

I also don't have anything to contribute to this. Personally I can never tell, relationship I don't give a chance work, relationships I think are very solid break, people who should stay together in my opinion don't and the other way around.

Mostly it is non of my business and I keep out of it, I seldom share an opinion about personal stuff and when I do, I do it to few people.

My phone had the notification light on and showed the charging symbol this morning, but the battery is empty. How annoying.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:13 AM
    Yup. It is hard to learn. For the record, since you missed it earlier, I'm a Jamaican living in the NYC area. So staying I study Japanese always raises eyebrows.
    I've noticed that most English speaking people who are from Commonwealth countries tend to use the Queen's English. I just decided to do something different, so I changed my default language in Windows 8 and in Linux Mint to English UK.

I worked with a woman from Jamaica at one job. She even mentioned O-levels and A-levels.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:45 AM
    Hey, it appears to be not as bad this time, only 3 pages!

Well, i am back from school, and was hoping to see something on the new iPhone, i don't want one as my replacement, but i'm curious anyway. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:53 AM
    Hey, it appears to be not as bad this time, only 3 pages!

Well, i am back from school, and was hoping to see something on the new iPhone, i don't want one as my replacement, but i'm curious anyway. :)
    Nothing wrong with that! I don't want an iPhone either, but I enjoy keeping up to date with all the latest tech.
    LMZR and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-10-2013 01:05 AM
    Whoa how long has Muessig been a moderator? I just noticed going through the backlog of this thread. Not sure why it was the first thing I noticed.

Anyhow, morning peeps. Gonna have breakfast
    Martsicky and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-10-2013 02:02 AM
    Morning. Tired, had crap sleep. I'll try desperately not to fall asleep. In other news I'm planning on buying LED light bulbs to replace the halogens in my flat. Only some though.
    09-10-2013 02:26 AM
    Morning. Tired, had crap sleep. I'll try desperately not to fall asleep. In other news I'm planning on buying LED light bulbs to replace the halogens in my flat. Only some though.
    I hope your day will go smoothly and you won't feel too bad.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 02:29 AM
    good morning ;) had a good 9hrs of sleeping. Time to take a shower and then... take care of things around city. At moments like this one I regret I haven't got driving licence/car. Public Transport... hell yeah. Only one Metro line here (North-South) and main part of another one (East-West) is going to be finished September 2014. lovely

Take a look if interested.
    http://www.warszawacity.com/foty/mia...inia_metra.jpg
    09-10-2013 02:35 AM
    Well I kinda know how you feel had a decent enough sleep but its just going to be a crap day I can feel it.

Sarcasmometer dialled up to 10 today - no one take offence at anything I say and we will all get along swimmingly.
    09-10-2013 02:44 AM
    I had 7 hours of sleep and I feel okayyyyyyy.......
    N_LaRUE and Martsicky like this.
    09-10-2013 02:44 AM
    I hope your day will go smoothly and you won't feel too bad.
    I'll survive. I think it's the weather change. I normally sleep very well in cool weather.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 02:45 AM
    Well I kinda know how you feel had a decent enough sleep but its just going to be a crap day I can feel it.

Sarcasmometer dialled up to 10 today - no one take offence at anything I say and we will all get along swimmingly.
    Should be a good day then . :P Irony meters are more fun though. They go Sproing when they break. I've broken mine many times.
    09-10-2013 02:46 AM
    Whoa how long has Muessig been a moderator? I just noticed going through the backlog of this thread. Not sure why it was the first thing I noticed.

Anyhow, morning peeps. Gonna have breakfast
    It's not been long, you're perceptive!

Eating a bacon and egg sandwich! :D
    N_LaRUE, gedzum and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-10-2013 02:48 AM
    Eating a bacon and egg sandwich! :D
    Damn you people and your eating habits! :P

I'm trying to lose weight here people. Talking about bacon doesn't help. :( Bacon, the food of Cthulhu.
    Muessig and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-10-2013 02:57 AM
    That does it I'm going to either make or buy a nice big beefy hamburger this weekend with bacon and cheese. I won't feel guilty either! :P
    Muessig, BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-10-2013 03:00 AM
    Slept through for 12 hours. Got up feeling good about myself and late to work, of course 😁
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 03:01 AM
    Slept through for 12 hours. Got up feeling good about myself and late to work, of course
    Well I rather be late for work then feel crappy about myself personally.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-10-2013 03:02 AM
    Just looking about like a random guy.........
    09-10-2013 03:05 AM
    Just looking about like a random guy.........
    You are a random guy. :P
    09-10-2013 03:06 AM
    You are a random guy. :P
    I'm BATMAN!!!
    09-10-2013 03:09 AM
    I'm BATMAN!!!
    No I'm Batman! :P One day I'll get around to watching those movies. :P
    09-10-2013 03:11 AM
    It's going to be a long day. The construction people are showing off their toys again. Maybe today I'll go look at them. Yesterday's weather sucked so couldn't be bothered.
    09-10-2013 03:12 AM
    Can we get some pics of the construction toys?

Note: I'll be disappointed if they don't look like this:

plan-toys-forklift.jpg
    09-10-2013 03:14 AM
142,728 ... 254255256257258 ...