Morning all, going to try to see the Doctor today about this darn cough!
    I hope you'll get better soon!
    05-13-2014 01:45 AM
    Truth was the first statement though!
    I think the first baby I'll really be into, will have 50 % of my own DNA. I'm sure if I have ever a child I will love it endlessly (except if I have to get up in the middle of the night, then I won't love it as much), but else I don't care too much about them. I think they look weird and I don't like the "baby smell" either.

Maybe it's a lack of the second X chromosome...
    N_LaRUE, hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    05-13-2014 01:47 AM
    I think they look weird and I don't like the "baby smell" either.

I can verify that my wife feels the exact same way about baby smell and looks. The lack of X chromosome isn't the driving force. :P
    hope4wp and Chregu like this.
    05-13-2014 01:50 AM
    Babies have a smell?? :O
    05-13-2014 01:52 AM
    I knew Castle wouldn't have a happy ending today
    05-13-2014 01:52 AM
    Babies have a smell?? :O
    You don't know baby smell??? Oh boy. You're in for some interesting times. :P Some people love it....

Those people are weird though... IMO
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 01:53 AM
    You don't know baby smell??? Oh boy. You're in for some interesting times. :P Some people love it....

Those people are weird though... IMO
    I thought it was all the Johnsons products they use =|
    05-13-2014 01:55 AM
    Interesting to see this thread past 1,000,000 views!!
    05-13-2014 02:22 AM
    Well, my next phone (if i ever do get one) Would easily be a Blackberry. :)

I know, i am saying this on a Windows Phone forum, but the 1520 and 520 does the job perfectly

And i like the Nintendo 3DS/2DS. :)
    05-13-2014 02:23 AM
    I think the first baby I'll really be into, will have 50 % of my own DNA. I'm sure if I have ever a child I will love it endlessly (except if I have to get up in the middle of the night, then I won't love it as much), but else I don't care too much about them. I think they look weird and I don't like the "baby smell" either.

I'd never have a child, but that might change as i get older, oh yeah my Dad I think likes the 'baby' smell.
    05-13-2014 02:25 AM
    Oh it's Razr!
    05-13-2014 02:32 AM
    Looks like i started talking at a bad time...
    05-13-2014 02:32 AM
    Oh it's Razr!
    Yeah, ignore my previous post, i thought everybody was gone...
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-13-2014 02:34 AM
    Well, my next phone (if i ever do get one) Would easily be a Blackberry. :)

I know, i am saying this on a Windows Phone forum, but the 1520 and 520 does the job perfectly

And i like the Nintendo 3DS/2DS. :)
    What reason is there to buy a Blackberry? The situation is worse than for WP in every single way. The company is dying...

I like the 3DS too!
    LMZR likes this.
    05-13-2014 02:34 AM
    What reason is there to buy a Blackberry? The situation is worse than for WP in every single way. The company is dying...

I like the 3DS too!
    I like Blackberry and i still have some hope for them. :)

I've been scouting around for a reasonably priced 3DS because i want to get the new Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby game as i still have Ruby on a GBA cartridge. :)
    I_m_Snah likes this.
    05-13-2014 02:35 AM
    I like Blackberry and i still have some hope for them. :)

I've been scouting around for a reasonably priced 3DS because i want to get the new Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby game as i still have Ruby on a GBA cartridge. :)
    I don't use my 3DS that often anymore, maybe I should buy the new Zelda game.

Nobody is interested in Blackberry anymore, and they don't have the resources to play the long game like Microsoft does. I'm not to passionate about Blackberry as it was never big in Switzerland anyway. I remember a few people having it because it was the company phone, but that's it.
    LMZR likes this.
    05-13-2014 02:42 AM
    I'm just so happy my best friend followed me on insta.... I've tears in my eyes
    05-13-2014 02:42 AM
    I don't use my 3DS that often anymore, maybe I should buy the new Zelda game.

Nobody is interested in Blackberry anymore, and they don't have the resources to play the long game like Microsoft does. I'm not to passionate about Blackberry as it was never big in Switzerland anyway. I remember a few people having it because it was the company phone, but that's it.
    I guess if you play Pokemon, or have the interest to play the games, i think you should keep an eye on the new game. ;)

I like Blackberry, as there is still a loyal following, i think they will survive and i'm already invested in the Blackberry Ecosystem, as the household has two Blackberries, one Playbook and a budget range curve that my mother owns. :)

I'm kinda hoping the Z3 makes it to Australia cheap and if so, i might get one, but if not i'll wait a while for a Z30. :)
    05-13-2014 02:44 AM
    That's good to hear! ;)
    hope4wp likes this.
    05-13-2014 02:45 AM
    Maybe I'm strange that I'd take this for granted if I'd use the thing...
    05-13-2014 02:47 AM
    I guess if you play Pokemon, or have the interest to play the games, i think you should keep an eye on the new game. ;)
    I bought Pokemon X and played it quite a lot. But in the end it's more for nostalgic reasons. There are too many types and too many Pokemon in general that I could remember them, so I often just look the types up in the internet as I don't know what they have. It's not that fun anymore. With the first Pokemon games on the old machine I could remember the important ones and guess the types of the ones I haven't encountered yet. There were also no double-types. It's just too bloated for me now.

I might buy the new ones anyway.

I like Blackberry, as there is still a loyal following, i think they will survive and i'm already invested in the Blackberry Ecosystem, as the household has two Blackberries, one Playbook and a budget range curve that my mother owns. :)

I'm kinda hoping the Z3 makes it to Australia cheap and if so, i might get one, but if not i'll wait a while for a Z30. :)
    I think it would be good if there were more competition than only Android with the big piece of cake, then iOS with still a good one, and WP with the crumbs.
    05-13-2014 02:51 AM
    Maybe I'm strange that I'd take this for granted if I'd use the thing...
    I'm happy because at least he remembers me....he left me the same time my ex left me :|
    05-13-2014 02:56 AM
    I'm happy because at least he remembers me....he left me the same time my ex left me :|
    Then it isn't your best friend. It's a friend you have strong feelings for but you've lost contact with.
    05-13-2014 02:59 AM
    Then it isn't your best friend. It's a friend you have strong feelings for but you've lost contact with.
    I'm not going there again :P he is just pious :| and it's not allowed to talk to the opposite sex in Islam without a proper relation to the person!
    05-13-2014 03:04 AM
    I'm not going there again :P he is just pious :| and it's not allowed to talk to the opposite sex in Islam without a proper relation to the person!
    I'll keep my opinion to myself about that comment. :P
    Chregu and Shinigami910 like this.
    05-13-2014 03:08 AM
142,848 ... 25662567256825692570 ...