I was making fun of her :)
    OH! Silly me.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 08:09 AM
    Maybe it hasn't made it to Switzerland yet?
    No, it's there, I'm installing now :)

It was just hidden for some strange reason, it only showed an update for another app.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    There is the update. It won't install over 3G though, maybe a setting. At least in the screenshots the features seem to be there, now let's see if it's fast.

I don't even hope it's as good as the iOS version, but... finally!
    Wonder why it won't download. It's only 6MB.
    No, it's there, I'm installing now :)

It was just hidden for some strange reason, it only showed an update for another app.
    We await your review!
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 08:10 AM
    Maybe she wasn't interested in larger phones? I held the 1320. It's big, even for my mitts. As for the L930, that would be the Icon for her.

I think WP needs to start upping their game. A new Motorola came out with pretty good specs for a low end phone.
    Agreed.WP needs to buck up to stay in the race.I dont know about you guys but the NL630 was a disappointment for me :/
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 08:10 AM
    Agreed.WP needs to buck up to stay in the race.I dont know about you guys but the NL630 was a disappointment for me :/
    I personally think they should ditch the 512MB phones. There's no need for them.
    05-13-2014 08:11 AM
    I personally think they should ditch the 512MB phones. There's no need for them.
    Exactly my thoughts.If they had launched a 1Gb ram device with dual core processor,I would have definitely bought it but 512mb ram?ugh.not again.I have suffered enough of 512mb ram in my 620's gaming life :p
    05-13-2014 08:14 AM
    Exactly my thoughts.If they had launched a 1Gb ram device with dual core processor,I would have definitely bought it but 512mb ram?ugh.not again.I have suffered enough of 512mb ram in my 620's gaming life :p
    What irks me is that people seem to still like them. I personally think it's pointless. Other low end handsets are coming out with 1GB RAM I think that's a clear indication it's time we ditched 512MB.
    05-13-2014 08:19 AM
    We await your review!
    Well, this is only a very early hands-on (I'm in the lab after all).

+ The features are finally, finally there!
    + The design is much more usable
    + The software feels faster

I hope there will be further updates to improve the following points

- The design is much more useful, but also very generic. I know you can't have anything, but I feel like there's a trend of moving away from Metro to features. Why can't we have both?
    - The live tile is still not to my taste. The design has slightly changed (it's less green now) but it still flips to the current album art and back to the Spotify icon in big and very big mode. That could really offer more. And at least stop the flipping.
    - The app feels faster, yes, but it still could be improved. I had slight... how do you call this in English? It paused sometimes for a moment when using it.
    - I think the phone got hot while using it, maybe that was just my imagination, but if it's true I don't think battery issues are much improved.

But if it doesn't soak my battery empty, I think I'm pretty happy with Spotify now. So I will probably complain about Whatsapp solely in the future.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-13-2014 08:20 AM
    What irks me is that people seem to still like them. I personally think it's pointless. Other low end handsets are coming out with 1GB RAM I think that's a clear indication it's time we ditched 512MB.
    That's the problem with Microsoft.They don't have any decent mid-range phone.Either you go for a 520/620/720 or you go to the high end range 920/930/icon/1320/1520.
    I know 525 and 820 also have 1Gb ram but they dont appeal to me much.MSFT should have made 630 with 1GB ram :/
    05-13-2014 08:25 AM
    The 920 wasn't even high-end when it was released almost two years ago. Except of the camera of course.
    05-13-2014 08:26 AM
    The 920 wasn't even high-end when it was released almost two years ago. Except of the camera of course.
    Yeah,it wasnt.But it's still a decent smartphone as compared to the others below it
    Chregu likes this.
    05-13-2014 08:28 AM
    So he finally got a spotify update :p. lets see if he can hold out for the next update :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-13-2014 08:29 AM
    I don't think I could pull off the look of a watch

05-13-2014 08:30 AM
    Wow that birds are already up by 5:36 :o don't they sleep in ?:p

05-13-2014 08:36 AM
    So he finally got a spotify update :p. lets see if he can hold out for the next update :p
    I won't buy a new phone before the bigger iPhone is announced anyway. I want to see what they have to offer.

But the updates will make waiting much comfortable ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-13-2014 08:39 AM
    I won't buy a new phone before the bigger iPhone is announced anyway. I want to see what they have to offer.

But the updates will make waiting much comfortable ;-)
    I am wondering too but not as much as a new mid range phone from msft . I'm also wondering how much the new iPhone will be :o

05-13-2014 08:44 AM
    Off to the place that I call the bus !

05-13-2014 08:52 AM
    I am wondering too but not as much as a new mid range phone from msft . I'm also wondering how much the new iPhone will be :o
    I think it would be dangerous for Apple to make it more expensive than current iPhones. They are already only in the high-end market, even the "mid-range" 5C is as expensive as other high-end phones. And the iPhones are already more expensive than every other phone.
    05-13-2014 09:04 AM
    I think it would be dangerous for Apple to make it more expensive than current iPhones. They are already only in the high-end market, even the "mid-range" 5C is as expensive as other high-end phones. And the iPhones are already more expensive than every other phone.
    But it's an iPhone... it just works. Besides, there's an app for that.... sorry. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:16 AM
    But it's an iPhone... it just works. Besides, there's an app for that.... sorry. :P
    There are complains on the Spotify update post on the main page that the iOS app is much prettier :P

And that it offers free Spotify. So, yeah, there's an app for that :P
    05-13-2014 09:17 AM
    I'm so tired 😫!! But 40 minutes more and then I'm off to the university hospital
    05-13-2014 09:19 AM
    There are complains on the Spotify update post on the main page that the iOS app is much prettier :P

And that it offers free Spotify. So, yeah, there's an app for that :P
    Yeah I know. I saw that too. I'm sure the free service will come eventually. Maybe with the next update which is apparently coming soon. People will always find a reason to complain.
    05-13-2014 09:20 AM
    I'm so tired !! But 40 minutes more and then I'm off to the university hospital
    I thought that was a interns life. Dead tired all the time. :P
    05-13-2014 09:20 AM
    What I'm waiting for is the 'innovation' of the larger screen on the iPhone, because no one thought of that before. :P

Patents to follow.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-13-2014 09:22 AM
145,277 ... 25682569257025712572 ...