My battery is dying in my mouse. I'm thinking it might be time to get a new mouse. I only have PC World nearby so I'll go there to see what they have. Otherwise I'll just buy batteries. :P
    09-10-2013 05:20 AM
    Treat yourself to a new mouse ;)
    09-10-2013 05:23 AM
    h2f0dd380.jpg
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-10-2013 05:23 AM
    That is just so wrong! :P She'll just bleed all his money away. :P
    09-10-2013 05:24 AM
    My battery is dying in my mouse. I'm thinking it might be time to get a new mouse. I only have PC World nearby so I'll go there to see what they have. Otherwise I'll just buy batteries. :P
    Pc World near me on Tottenham Court Road has a huge gaming zone at the back that do the entire range of products from Razer
    09-10-2013 05:24 AM
    It's scary to think how many people lose all the money they won in a short period of time. There's so many stories about it. I think there's even a website.
    09-10-2013 05:25 AM
    Pc World near me on Tottenham Court Road has a huge gaming zone at the back that do the entire range of products from Razer
    I took a look online. I don't need something that advanced. I would like a rechargeable but I'll see what's there.
    09-10-2013 05:26 AM
    I've had tracer's mouse powered with batteries + charging pod... It ened up in trash after two years of painful cooperation :p after this experience I bought a new one with standard PS/2 plug.
    09-10-2013 05:27 AM
    It's scary to think how many people lose all the money they won in a short period of time. There's so many stories about it. I think there's even a website.
    Yeah - I imagine it would be quite easy to get carried away. I have a plan though if that magical day ever happened.
    09-10-2013 05:27 AM
    I've had tracer's mouse powered with batteries + charging pod... It ened up in trash after two years of painful cooperation :p after this experience I bought a new one with standard PS/2 plug.
    PS/2 plug????? How old is your computer??? I hate cords. I have too many of them on my desk and wireless mouse is better for CAD work.
    09-10-2013 05:28 AM
    Yeah - I imagine it would be quite easy to get carried away. I have a plan though if that magical day ever happened.
    Same here. I wouldn't be stupid with it that's for sure.
    09-10-2013 05:29 AM
    There's a couple of guys here at work with a Microsoft Sidewinder. It's nice but I'm not sure what I think of it. It looks slightly clunky and one of the buttons is in a stupid position.
    09-10-2013 05:34 AM
    PS/2 plug????? How old is your computer??? I hate cords. I have too many of them on my desk and wireless mouse is better for CAD work.
    I have had the pleasure of using one of these bad boys.

If I could justify the expense of buying one myself for work I would. Also have serious trust issues would worry someone would steal it from my desk where I am now.

3Dconnexion : SpacePilot Pro
    09-10-2013 05:35 AM
    I have had the pleasure of using one of these bad boys.

If I could justify the expense of buying one myself for work I would. Also have serious trust issues would worry someone would steal it from my desk where I am now.

3Dconnexion : SpacePilot Pro
    355!!!!!!!!

Nice but way over the top for what I need. I'm not sure if I'd be able to use all the functions here at work. I'll stick to a mouse. Not sure I can get used to a stationary mouse.
    09-10-2013 05:39 AM
    My friend has the poor-man's version of this... basically just the middle mouse bit. He uses it for free-cam in games and it works really, really well. He loves the thing!
    09-10-2013 05:42 AM
    355!!!!!!!!

Nice but way over the top for what I need. I'm not sure if I'd be able to use all the functions here at work. I'll stick to a mouse. Not sure I can get used to a stationary mouse.
    Yeah they take a bit of getting used to... but if your switching between packages the presets and additional functions are incredibly efficient
    09-10-2013 05:43 AM
    Yeah they take a bit of getting used to... but if your switching between packages the presets and additional functions are incredibly efficient
    Yeah I'm sure it's great but like I said, only if my computer settings will let me use the functions. I currently only use ACAD and Microstation. I'll be moving onto SmartPlant 3D, maybe or SmartPlant Electrical. I'm still waiting for them to tell me what. Not sure how effective it would be with SmartPlant.
    09-10-2013 05:47 AM
    I've noticed that most English speaking people who are from Commonwealth countries tend to use the Queen's English. I just decided to do something different, so I changed my default language in Windows 8 and in Linux Mint to English UK.

I worked with a woman from Jamaica at one job. She even mentioned O-levels and A-levels.
    Yup. I just missed taking those in high school. I took CXCs instead - the Caribbean equivalent to O-levels. I did take A-levels though, those have been phased out and it is now CAPE - the Caribbean equivalent.
    09-10-2013 05:49 AM
    Morning folks. I got about 6 hours of sleep. Gonna iron my work gear and then head to an all day training. The nice thing is that its a two day all day training that's not in the clinic so it allows me to get to classes earlier this week. My commute is now 1 hour instead of 90mins...😊...plus I can go the repair who and let them star working on my 8X...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 05:54 AM
    Yeah I'm sure it's great but like I said, only if my computer settings will let me use the functions. I currently only use ACAD and Microstation. I'll be moving onto SmartPlant 3D, maybe or SmartPlant Electrical. I'm still waiting for them to tell me what. Not sure how effective it would be with SmartPlant.
    Yeah that's the only real trouble with it is they have to supply add-on software so it works with your packages. Ive always found gaming mice to be pretty good for what we do - ones with lots of buttons that allow you to customize to any software or game.

The cyborg RAT 7 is a good buy - RAT 9 for wireless version.
    09-10-2013 05:55 AM
    Right yeah. Some of my other toys were sent to my younger cousins. I know my tonka truck was one of them as I saw it go in the box. Sad moment. I was adamant the Lego stuff had to stay though
    Got a small Bumblebee Transformer toy stuck somewhere in my cell phone accessory drawer as my only surviving toy from childhood. My only adult toy is my Lego Space Needle...i love Lego's Architecture series.
    N_LaRUE and gedzum like this.
    09-10-2013 05:57 AM
    You know I've always found the term 'Queens English' rather weird. So when the Queen dies it will become the 'Kings English'. Having lived in the UK for over two years now, I can tell I'm not entirely sure how many people actually are speaking English... Some accents are just wow.... That and some of the sentence structures are so different than what I used in Canada.
    09-10-2013 05:58 AM
    Morning folks. I got about 6 hours of sleep. Gonna iron my work gear and then head to an all day training. The nice thing is that its a two day all day training that's not in the clinic so it allows me to get to classes earlier this week. My commute is now 1 hour instead of 90mins......plus I can go the repair who and let them star working on my 8X...
    Morning - Ironing??

Im pretty fortunate at this job - don't have to be suited and booted - jeans and tshirt are good enough here.

Bet you will be glad to have your 8x back
    09-10-2013 05:58 AM
    You know I've always found the term 'Queens English' rather weird. So when the Queen dies it will become the 'Kings English'. Having lived in the UK for over two years now, I can tell I'm not entirely sure how many people actually are speaking English... Some accents are just wow.... That and some of the sentence structures are so different than what I used in Canada.
    Yeah and you don't even want to get started on how the youth of today speak - especially in London. My goodness.
    09-10-2013 06:00 AM
    Morning - Ironing??

Im pretty fortunate at this job - don't have to be suited and booted - jeans and tshirt are good enough here.

Bet you will be glad to have your 8x back
    Want to change jobs? I'm stuck in a stuffy environment. Not even a dress down Friday.
    09-10-2013 06:00 AM
144,123 ... 256257258259260 ...