Don't know what that's supost to be :P but yeah for about an hour :)
    It's a person screaming with their hands in the air.
    05-13-2014 07:55 PM
    It's a person screaming with their hands in the air.

Lol I can sorta see it 😹
    sd173 likes this.
    05-13-2014 07:59 PM
    "do we want to trust fully autonomous machines with lethal weapons"

Just stop using lethal weapons - problem solved. There's better ways to go about solving a problem other than harming, killing, destroying, or using power/fear to intimate it.

Also sorry if I accidentally started a controversial topic debate on this thread like that one a few weeks ago. Rant over.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/13/u...killer-robots/
    05-13-2014 08:02 PM
    "do we want to trust fully autonomous machines with lethal weapons"

Just stop using lethal weapons - problem solved. There's better ways to go about solving a problem other than harming, killing, destroying, or using power/fear to intimate it.

Also sorry if I accidentally started a controversial topic debate on this thread like that one a few weeks ago. Rant over.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/13/u...killer-robots/

I know I don't . Lol I don't want something like irobot ._.
    05-13-2014 08:07 PM
    Well I'm off to 2g area . I'll be back
    05-13-2014 08:07 PM
    This isn't the most Windows Phone-ish news, but I'm surprised WPCentral didn't write something on it yet:
    http://www.engadget.com/2014/05/13/o...d-email-rules/
    05-13-2014 08:10 PM
    That did already :p and looks like they fixed the Xbox thing :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-13-2014 09:03 PM
    *sigh* more sighing x.x

05-13-2014 09:41 PM
    Too the right to the right to the right
    To the left to the left to the left
    Now kick now kick now kick
    Now walk it by your self

05-13-2014 09:42 PM
    That did already :p and looks like they fixed the Xbox thing :)

They already wrote an article on the outlook thing? When? I don't think I missed any articles in a long time.
    05-13-2014 10:33 PM
    They already wrote an article on the outlook thing? When? I don't think I missed any articles in a long time.
    Outlook's new advanced rules let you get hyper-specific | Windows Phone Central here it is ;P
    sd173 likes this.
    05-13-2014 11:02 PM
    Doh! I was in school and for some reason didn't get any tile or action center notification that there was a new article. Me feel so dumb for what me said in that post with the Engadget link. Sorry WPCentral! I should never have doubted ye.
    05-13-2014 11:11 PM
    Hey I just noticed something. Since reading list is a universal app, shouldn't the WP version be able to search through the articles like W8.1? I'm just wondering because I hoard news articles in that app.
    05-13-2014 11:15 PM
    Doh! I was in school and for some reason didn't get any tile or action center notification that there was a new article. Me feel so dumb for what me said in that post with the Engadget link. Sorry WPCentral! I should never have doubted ye.
    I might not have gotten any notification because my school blocks Bing; therefore blocking Cortana which screws up the notification center? I have no idea if that means any sense at all, I'm just blaming the school.

Apparently Google's "more secure" or some load of carp like that.
    05-13-2014 11:17 PM
    hehehehe well it happens to all of us :P
    sd173 likes this.
    05-13-2014 11:21 PM
    I might not have gotten any notification because my school blocks Bing; therefore blocking Cortana which screws up the notification center? I have no idea if that means any sense at all, I'm just blaming the school.

well the notification center isn't tied to cortana ._.
    05-13-2014 11:22 PM
    Hey I just noticed something. Since reading list is a universal app, shouldn't the WP version be able to search through the articles like W8.1? I'm just wondering because I hoard news articles in that app.
    o.o I wouldn't know since I don't use reading list
    05-13-2014 11:23 PM

I blame the IT being bias .
    05-13-2014 11:25 PM
    I blame the IT being bias .
    That's exactly what it is. Or at least I'm pretty sure.
    05-13-2014 11:33 PM
    That's exactly what it is. Or at least I'm pretty sure.
    my high school that I went to still has outlook blocked but not Gmail or any google services . they even use chrome books to do "work" . I laugh at how bad their way of thinking those so called IT professionals are
    05-13-2014 11:41 PM
    my high school that I went to still has outlook blocked but not Gmail or any google services . they even use chrome books to do "work" . I laugh at how bad their way of thinking those so called IT professionals are
    how could they ban an email site?!!! That's like limiting freedom of speech! No wonder they think chromebooks ate useful! Them mad with power!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-13-2014 11:55 PM
    Thanks to the awesomeness that is 8.1, I got this much work done today once I stopped playing with all its fun features:

(I never stopped playing with all its fun features today)
    05-13-2014 11:58 PM
    how could they ban an email site?!!! That's like limiting freedom of speech! No wonder they think chromebooks ate useful! Them mad with power!
    easy....... block the ip address on their routers to live/ Hotmail/outlook/onedrive. I was thinking WTF can they do with chrome books without wifi ._. read books ? they could of bought kindle fire
    05-14-2014 12:00 AM
    Thanks to the awesomeness that is 8.1, I got this much work done today once I stopped playing with all its fun features:

orale ! hahahaa and I see your changed your avatar :) all your devices :P
    sd173 likes this.
    05-14-2014 12:01 AM

The worst part is I'm too sleepy to start it now. And I thought I had low motivation before from highschool being almost done - that low is nothing compared to this!
    05-14-2014 12:01 AM
145,654 ... 25812582258325842585 ...