WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Saying you like Microsoft better than Apple in a Microsoft forum isn't going to start a flame war. ;)

Oh yeah I forget sometimes now that I'm in an off-topic thread more than I usually am that this is a (italics) Windows Phone (end italics - for those in WP app like me) forum.

I think I have random lapses in brain function sometimes (not just that post, off the interwebs too).

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I should probably start doing my calculus homework. Must . . . Log . . . Off! I can't do it! I ca-

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If that post was meant for me I am really creeped out (actually even if it wasn't I still am) - so much that I'm not even going to quote it to show what post I'm referring to.
I know you are a he and the she was to Nadia 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I need the coldest alcoholic drink that the liquor store by my complex can provide. Yup, it's a Guinness night tonight...

Last edited:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I really like the experience I'm having with updates. When I installed the Windows RT 8.1 Preview, I got the update to 8.1 via Windows update. I installed the leaked 8.1 update 1 on both my Surface and Surface Pro, and now they're both getting the "official" updates.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I really like the experience I'm having with updates. When I installed the Windows RT 8.1 Preview, I got the update to 8.1 via Windows update. I installed the leaked 8.1 update 1 on both my Surface and Surface Pro, and now they're both getting the "official" updates.

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

you couldn't wait :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You know what? I'm glad I did. There are a few people who are updating to 8.1 update 1 via the right channel and having issues. So far, "leaked" + "official" has been a very good experience for me.
for me the only big update that im waiting for is windows 9 :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3