WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Today is the day I get back my 8X. For now I am drinking tea after going for a run...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just realized that Rue probably thinks my email account was taken over by a phishing. But that can't be, I can change the password only by using the administrative interface, protected by its own password and with very specific url by my hoster...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just realized that Rue probably thinks my email account was taken over by a phishing. But that can't be, I can change the password only by using the administrative interface, protected by its own password and with very specific url by my hoster...

LOL! No not phishing. Ah, it doesn't matter. :p I just hope you're problems are over with it. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Back in the lab. Today I prepare for a big experiment tomorrow and write an abstract about my work. Tomorrow and the day after I have important experiments planned, and then it's holiday time!

I went back to thinking about buying a Lumia 930. Well, you'll see me changing my mind a lot in the next few weeks, I'm sorry for that ;-)

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

So i was thinking the other day, so google glass is soon going to be with us, as is cortana. So i think it would be really cool if we were able to bluetooth our wp to glass and then have use of cortana through glass :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So i was thinking the other day, so google glass is soon going to be with us, as is cortana. So i think it would be really cool if we were able to bluetooth our wp to glass and then have use of cortana through glass :)

Interesting but I believe the software in Google Glass uses Android and Google Now.

The other thing is I believe there's several issues with Google Glass that many countries aren't liking so there may be some push back on it's release to the public.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What color is your 8x in?

Beautiful black. One corner lost its coating, else it looks like new.

I'm still a little surprised they exchanged the entire hardware in the phone, but used the old display and cover. But if they still had the parts it of course makes sense. The phone even has a new IMEI number now.

And I'll still have to apply the "tape trick", which will fix the problems to an extent, but not entirely.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Beautiful black. One corner lost its coating, else it looks like new.

I'm still a little surprised they exchanged the entire hardware in the phone, but used the old display and cover. But if they still had the parts it of course makes sense. The phone even has a new IMEI number now.

And I'll still have to apply the "tape trick", which will fix the problems to an extent, but not entirely.

Wow, here you can only get the 8x in Blue and Black, but Black is very rare.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Wow, here you can only get the 8x in Blue and Black, but Black is very rare.

When I bought the 8X in December 2012, it was only available in black here.

If HTC decided to put new hardware into the shell of the 8X with a improved coating and a fixed SIM tray, I'd buy it.

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Interesting but I believe the software in Google Glass uses Android and Google Now.

The other thing is I believe there's several issues with Google Glass that many countries aren't liking so there may be some push back on it's release to the public.

It uses google now as well? :( Android wouldnt be too bad since what Nokia have already done with android software :) Ah is that why its not out yet? I originally heard it would be out for christmas last year :)

So i think Microsoft should go into the wearable tech forum. Imagine a watch with cortana in it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It uses google now as well? :( Android wouldnt be too bad since what Nokia have already done with android software :) Ah is that why its not out yet? I originally heard it would be out for christmas last year :)

So i think Microsoft should go into the wearable tech forum. Imagine a watch with cortana in it :)

Ah I made a mistake. :/

The Glass has it's own software and uses Google services. So yeah an API could be made for WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3