Morning all. Bit more alive today. :P
    i would be sleeping ,but i got to get at least half a page done today to have a total of 6 pages :D
    05-15-2014 01:18 AM
    one of my questions that i have to answer is " what is the differences between criminal career and chronic offender? illustrate with examples of crimes and profiles .
    this is one of the easier ones >:)
    05-15-2014 01:23 AM
    this time i don't have time for someone to look over it . i normally had someone look over it but that person is gone. so i am extra careful about my spelling on papers
    you can send them to me :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-15-2014 01:24 AM
    morning rue
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    i'm gonna watch awkward! in class :D it's loading
    you can send them to me :P
    really :D !!?!?!? i didn't want to ask since i didn't want to bother you with my essay :/
    05-15-2014 01:29 AM
    i'm gonna watch awkward! in class :D it's loading
    loading loading loading !
    05-15-2014 01:30 AM
    really :D !!?!?!? i didn't want to ask since i didn't want to bother you with my essay :/
    duh! that's the least I could do
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-15-2014 01:31 AM
    duh! that's the least I could do
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG that got me all excited :P im like jumping in my seat :P
    05-15-2014 01:34 AM
    morning rue
    Quick message sent!
    05-15-2014 01:37 AM
    I was going to offer as well. I wasn't sure if you'd want that. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-15-2014 01:38 AM
    I was going to offer as well. I wasn't sure if you'd want that. :P
    i would like that but, im not even done with my essay :/ its due on money and lucky me i have laptops to work on Thursday , i have work to do outside on Friday, work in a construction site this Saturday, and passing invitations for my sisters grad this Sunday :/ . i want to get done by Friday and i plan to get it done by then
    05-15-2014 01:44 AM
    What's important in writing something on a subject is not whether it's written to be interesting but written to be informative and well investigated. That alone should make it interesting.
    What I meant with interesting was more in context of the page minimum he seems to have to write.

I think minimum pages are silly, if there has to be a limit it should be words. Also, students tend to circle around always the same topics and issues using slightly different words because they don't expand on the question. And it is hard. If you have said everything about something, you should be able to finish. Still, in a situation you have to provide a certain amount of pages, you should try to keep it interesting.

Well investigated also depends on the topic, if it's a scientific text, yes of course. If it's more about your opinion, just keep it interesting ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-15-2014 01:49 AM
    too much typing x.x
    05-15-2014 01:50 AM
    woot and i am done for the night x.x i am sleepy, im going to regret this today( its going to be tomorrow by the time i get to bed)
    anyways good night and good morning
    05-15-2014 01:52 AM
    Oh, do you guys think I can change the language to English US now? ;-)

I'll try later. Without a hardreset of course.
    05-15-2014 01:52 AM
    Oh, do you guys think I can change the language to English US now? ;-)

I'll try later. Without a hardreset of course.
    Best to give a try. Nothing worse than having to reset for no reason.

I know this is sort of a running joke, but after the update to 8.1 my phone feels faster....
    Chregu likes this.
    05-15-2014 03:02 AM
    What I meant with interesting was more in context of the page minimum he seems to have to write.

I think minimum pages are silly, if there has to be a limit it should be words. Also, students tend to circle around always the same topics and issues using slightly different words because they don't expand on the question. And it is hard. If you have said everything about something, you should be able to finish. Still, in a situation you have to provide a certain amount of pages, you should try to keep it interesting.

Well investigated also depends on the topic, if it's a scientific text, yes of course. If it's more about your opinion, just keep it interesting ;-)
    I agree with minimum page thing or the minimum word count. To use some terminology, it would appear universities and colleges like 'waffle'. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-15-2014 03:03 AM
    I know this is sort of a running joke, but after the update to 8.1 my phone feels faster....
    I have the same impression. Everything feels more fluid. And when I open the native calendar it only loads for one or two seconds, before it took at least twice as long.

Battery seems to be better too so far.
    05-15-2014 03:41 AM
    Finally it's announced: HTC's One Mini 2 is an awkwardly named, cut-down version of the excellent One M8

I'm not excited, I won't buy that.
    05-15-2014 03:44 AM
    I have the same impression. Everything feels more fluid. And when I open the native calendar it only loads for one or two seconds, before it took at least twice as long.

Battery seems to be better too so far.
    Have you found anything new?
    05-15-2014 03:44 AM
    Have you found anything new?
    No, but I didn't look for it either. I'm happy if just the battery has improved. Better performance is a nice surprise, it wasn't too bad before, now it's even better.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-15-2014 03:45 AM
    English US is still not available as phone language on my 8X.
    05-15-2014 03:47 AM
    English US is still not available as phone language on my 8X.
    Bummer... :(
    05-15-2014 04:05 AM
    Bummer... :(
    All I'd want is Quiet Hours actually. Now I just turn of vibration manually (what is much easier with WP8.1, before I always had to go into the settings), but I'd still like to have a white list that people can reach me in an emergency.

I don't talk to my phone. For Swiss people it's strange anyway, even when there's a German version released. It would never understand our dialect, and speaking in "high" German to a phone is just uncomfortable.
    05-15-2014 04:11 AM
142,790 ... 25992600260126022603 ...