I saw a black dodge dart pass by :3 ! It was on the road with grace
    05-15-2014 08:50 AM
    I saw a black dodge dart pass by :3 ! It was on the road with grace
    No American car has 'grace'...
    05-15-2014 08:53 AM
    No American car has 'grace'...

How about the American muscle :3 like the mustang, or Camaro, challenger , those have grace I think .
    05-15-2014 08:59 AM
    How about the American muscle :3 like the mustang, or Camaro, challenger , those have grace I think .
    You're kidding right??? :/
    05-15-2014 09:02 AM
    You're kidding right??? :/

Lets say I wasn't . What would you say 😌
    05-15-2014 09:05 AM
    Lets say I wasn't . What would you say
    That the only thing that seems to interest you (since you're young anyway) is power over handling. I don't know of a single American car off the assembly line that has both those qualities.
    05-15-2014 09:09 AM
    Note that I didn't mention aesthetics as that's a personal choice. There are some high end cars that I find hideous as well.
    05-15-2014 09:11 AM
    That the only thing that seems to interest you (since you're young anyway) is power over handling. I don't know of a single American car off the assembly line that has both those qualities.

I think the Tesla . I'm not very sure but its a well rounded car
    sd173 likes this.
    05-15-2014 09:18 AM
    Note that I didn't mention aesthetics as that's a personal choice. There are some high end cars that I find hideous as well.

The Lamborghini veneno looks kinda ugly from the back.😳
    05-15-2014 09:19 AM
    I think the Tesla . I'm not very sure but its a well rounded car
    I don't even know that car.... who makes it?
    05-15-2014 09:20 AM

I'll find you the link to one. It will be a few min since I don't Know how to link an article here in tapatalk
    05-15-2014 09:28 AM
    I'll find you the link to one. It will be a few min since I don't Know how to link an article here in tapatalk
    It's an electric car! :/ I wasn't talking about electric cars. If that is the best that can come out of the American market then that is truly sad.
    05-15-2014 09:36 AM
    Note, I have nothing against electric cars, it's just wasn't what I was thinking in regards to performance vs power.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-15-2014 09:38 AM
    jsut in case someone asks for the link Tesla Motors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-15-2014 09:46 AM
    Note, I have nothing against electric cars, it's just wasn't what I was thinking in regards to performance vs power.
    its not bad though :D for being an electrical car it beats out the Toyota prius Tesla Model S - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    05-15-2014 09:50 AM
    its not bad though :D for being an electrical car it beats out the Toyota prius Tesla Model S - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The point I am making however, from the get go, I was talking about performance cars. Power and performance together. Most American cars do well in straight lines but put a corner and they don't go so well.
    05-15-2014 09:51 AM
    I'm not a fan of exams because they don't necessarily prove you understand things, just that you know how to study. The whole school system is wrong. But that's another discussion.
    I think there needs to be some kind of control. I prefer written exams to oral ones, as I have more time to think in peace.

What else is there?

70 %! Usually I'd have 45 % by now.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-15-2014 09:57 AM
    The point I am making however, from the get go, I was talking about performance cars. Power and performance together. Most American cars do well in straight lines but put a corner and they don't go so well.
    oh that is true . most muscle cars are used for racing anyways
    05-15-2014 10:06 AM
    I think there needs to be some kind of control. I prefer written exams to oral ones, as I have more time to think in peace.

What else is there?

70 %! Usually I'd have 45 % by now.
    I like oral exams better because I can talk :D
    05-15-2014 10:07 AM
    oh that is true . most muscle cars are used for racing anyways
    Well, no they're designed for power in the US. Racing in anything but a straight line becomes pointless however. They're also for idiots to kill themselves in. But that's nothing new either.
    05-15-2014 10:16 AM
    Well, no they're designed for power in the US. Racing in anything but a straight line becomes pointless however. They're also for idiots to kill themselves in. But that's nothing new either.
    ._. Seems that you don't like American cars :p . I don't see the need to make cars with tons of HP only to be worrying about how expensive gas is.
    05-15-2014 10:29 AM
    Wow my school is,empty =o
    05-15-2014 10:34 AM
    ._. Seems that you don't like American cars :p . I don't see the need to make cars with tons of HP only to be worrying about how expensive gas is.
    A lot of the mentality that exists regarding cars is based on the 'abundance' of oil that was around in the good ol' days.

As for my opinion on American cars, it's not that I don't like them, I'm just pointing out a truth. Handling on American 'muscle' cars has always been pitiful. They go for power over handling because 'big' engine has more meaning for Americans than something that can actually go around a bend.
    05-15-2014 10:36 AM
    A lot of the mentality that exists regarding cars is based on the 'abundance' of oil that was around in the good ol' days.

As for my opinion on American cars, it's not that I don't like them, I'm just pointing out a truth. Handling on American 'muscle' cars has always been pitiful. They go for power over handling because 'big' engine has more meaning for Americans than something that can actually go around a bend.

I thought oil was abundant but just became expensive because the corporations wanted more money

Most of the cars that I see are mostly imports from Asia . They do last for s long time. The only ones I really see with muscle cars are retired people and people with money . Though I wouldn't mind owing one later because they look nice to cruise in around town.
    05-15-2014 10:44 AM
    I thought oil was abundant but just became expensive because the corporations wanted more money

Most of the cars that I see are mostly imports from Asia . They do last for s long time. The only ones I really see with muscle cars are retired people and people with money . Though I wouldn't mind owing one later because they look nice to cruise in around town.
    No oil appears abundant, it is not. We're already past peek oil production. We're scraping the barrel (sorry for the pun) you could say. They keep finding new pockets but it's not enough. We use oil in pretty much everything. I can't remember the exact length of time but I believe it's not that long before we'll be out of oil.

I have a tendency to believe people buy certain cars because they feel their lacking in other ways. :P
    05-15-2014 10:49 AM
143,629 ... 26022603260426052606 ...