WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Exciting day today. I got a new razor head for my electric shaver, my other one was so dull! Also have a lunch and learn with free lunch. Its the little things. :)

what do you mean lunch and learn o.o is it just that do you say lunch and learn :-o?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

It's thursday! :p I freaking hate the phone I have at home....I wanted to throw it out the window :mad:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yesterday I watched Silver Lining Playbook with my girlfriend. I really thought the part of "yes, we bet everything we own stupidly to have a movie climax, let's promote gambling problems!" was so terrible.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Do you change your avatar every day? :wink:
I guess I should stop that :p i was bored seeing my face everywhere :p "but cake! I'd never remove that"
I highlighted the above phrase so you guys can use it on me when I change it again :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yesterday I watched Silver Lining Playbook with my girlfriend. I really thought the part of "yes, we bet everything we own stupidly to have a movie climax, let's promote gambling problems!" was so terrible.
So it wasn't worth your time? :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was talking about my landline! But yeah my l1020 did ring quite a few times!! All the wrong numbers I keep getting :/

If I'm sleeping my phone goes to sleep too. :p

We have this problem with our landline number where it used to belong to someone who appears to have done a runner. There's lots of people looking for these people. I'm not sure of the language but the people are Muslims as they start off with the usual greeting.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If I'm sleeping my phone goes to sleep too. :p

We have this problem with our landline number where it used to belong to someone who appears to have done a runner. There's lots of people looking for these people. I'm not sure of the language but the people are Muslims as they start off with the usual greeting.
Ooohh!! Lol the thing is I slept 3 hours back and some stupid Arab just kept calling me....first time in my life I didn't have my phone on silence....and that jerk had to mess up my sleep....but then an hour later my dad kept calling on the landline (has an unbearably loud ringtone)..he must have kept calling about 10 times or so!
And now I cannot sleep!! :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ooohh!! Lol the thing is I slept 3 hours back and some stupid Arab just kept calling me....first time in my life I didn't have my phone on silence....and that jerk had to mess up my sleep....but then an hour later my dad kept calling on the landline (has an unbearably loud ringtone)..he must have kept calling about 10 times or so!

And now I cannot sleep!! :(

That sucks. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So it wasn't worth your time? :p

I had a very nice time with my girlfriend. I read somewhere watching a love movie and then talking about it is better than couple therapy. We enjoyed it, except when I got a little angry about the stupidity of the main characters father ;-)

It's not a bad movie, just this part I was talking about I think was terribly written. I'm not too much into love movies anyway...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The Swiss post still states "sorted for delivery", nothing happened so far. I have never experienced such a thing, it should have been delivered yesterday. The gods want me to use Android further it seems ;-)

I've been pretty busy today, but I didn't miss too much it seems.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Swiss post still states "sorted for delivery", nothing happened so far. I have never experienced such a thing, it should have been delivered yesterday. The gods want me to use Android further it seems ;-)

I've been pretty busy today, but I didn't miss too much it seems.

'Tis a slow day.

Hopefully your 8X shows up soon. :) Hopefully it didn't get stolen or delivered to the wrong address!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had a very nice time with my girlfriend. I read somewhere watching a love movie and then talking about it is better than couple therapy. We enjoyed it, except when I got a little angry about the stupidity of the main characters father ;-)

It's not a bad movie, just this part I was talking about I think was terribly written. I'm not too much into love movies anyway...

I find watching movies in general of late difficult. I have to say though I did enjoy The Grand Budapest Hotel. It was fun. :) I'd like to see more like that. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully your 8X shows up soon. :) Hopefully it didn't get stolen or delivered to the wrong address!

According to the homepage it's still in the main sorting center of the post... I have no idea what they are doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb