Why do I sudenly have this picture of a lunatic asylum with people shouting "I am BATMAN!", "No I AM!"....
    Im Spartacus!!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-10-2013 11:41 AM
    I'd rather just be me. Except richer.... :P
    09-10-2013 11:42 AM
    Damn browser was acting up so multiple posts. :(
    09-10-2013 11:42 AM
    So that was annoying. Can we move on from the comic book heroes as they don't exist....
    09-10-2013 11:43 AM
    I missed the 'I am batman' discussion from early on. Suffice to say neither BIGPADDY nor Laurie is batman. Because I AM BATMAN!!!
    You only adopted the darkness, whereas I was born into it!!!

I'm Batman!!!

The real Batman!!!

I AM BATMAN!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 09-10-2013 at 12:01 PM.
    Jay_wpcentral likes this.
    09-10-2013 11:50 AM
    You only adopted darkness, whereas I was born into it!!!

I'm Batman!!!

The real Batman!!!

I AM BATMAN!!!!!!!!!
    He is not the messiah he is a naughty boy!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-10-2013 11:52 AM
    So that was annoying. Can we move on from the comic book heroes as they don't exist....
    Ok moving right along - twitter feeds are lighting up with all the tech sites asking what people think apple will be showing off today. From the replies it would seem not a lot of people care.
    09-10-2013 11:54 AM
    You only adopted darkness, whereas I was born into it!!!

I'm Batman!!!

The real Batman!!!

I AM BATMAN!!!!!!!!!
    With some of the things you come out with BP it seems your still in the darkness.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-10-2013 11:55 AM
    Now F*ck Off!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 11:55 AM
    Ok moving right along - twitter feeds are lighting up with all the tech sites asking what people think apple will be showing off today. From the replies it would seem not a lot of people care.
    That's interesting. The Apple hype can only last for so long. People get fatigued and then it slows, then people stop caring. I'm sure the media will be awash with the news claiming how fantastic everything is.
    09-10-2013 11:58 AM
    Still, every time I pass an Apple shop the damn thing is full. Though this could be due to people just wanting to play with the things.
    09-10-2013 11:59 AM
    Call me BATMAN MESSIAH!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:02 PM
    That's interesting. The Apple hype can only last for so long. People get fatigued and then it slows, then people stop caring. I'm sure the media will be awash with the news claiming how fantastic everything is.
    Yep doubtless they will pinch ideas from android and WP and call them innovative and pass them off as stunning new features.
    I don't bother with twitter much either. Not that I find it confusing or anything I just don't find it that interesting.
    Yep doubtless they will pinch ideas from android and WP and call them innovative and pass them off as stunning new features.
    I thought they did that with iOS 7 :P I'm guessing the phones will be just the same size as the i5. I'm hearing more and more people wanting larger phones now.
    09-10-2013 12:03 PM
    I don't bother with twitter much either. Not that I find it confusing or anything I just don't find it that interesting.
    I'm on twitter!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:04 PM
    Still, every time I pass an Apple shop the damn thing is full. Though this could be due to people just wanting to play with the things.
    I cant actually bring myself to go in one of their stores. The temptation to cry out "APPLE SUCKS" is too great.

Or to walk in with my surface and stand next to the ipad section to recreate some of the surface adds MS rolled out
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-10-2013 12:06 PM
    I cant actually bring myself to go in one of their stores. The temptation to cry out "APPLE SUCKS" is too great.

Or to walk in with my surface and stand next to the ipad section to recreate some of the surface adds MS rolled out
    I think I've been in only one and it was on a quiet day.

I don't personally think Apple sucks, they make good products and advertise well. Their fans are annoying.
    09-10-2013 12:13 PM
    My claims forms came today hooray!!!!
    09-10-2013 12:13 PM
    I wasn't on twitter until I got my 8X - just seemed to be a part of the people hub integration I was missing out on. Its a good source of news, info and comedy - depends on who you follow of course. Can be pretty helpful too if you follow companies you have interest in. That tweet I fired to O2 today about my stuff not syncing - got a reply in 5 mins. Would have to go on a mission calling some clueless adviser that wouldn't be able to give me an answer if I didn't have access to them.
    09-10-2013 12:15 PM
    My claims forms came today hooray!!!!
    You can finally get the rest of your brain from the monkey at the zoo.

Congratulations
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-10-2013 12:16 PM
    Nice when things work well. I know that twitter can be good but I'm finding less and less interest in social media lately.
    09-10-2013 12:17 PM
    Yikes I read it wrong and thought it said you worked as a prostitute  and well its good they changed the law for that !!!
    I worked a wide variety of jobs, I have never had to do this job. For various reasons I don't think I would have been too successful in this anyway.
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-10-2013 12:18 PM
    I worked a wide variety of jobs, I have never had to do this job. For various reasons I don't think I would have been too successful in this anyway.
    Bravo good sir
    09-10-2013 12:20 PM
    You can finally get the rest of your brain from the monkey at the zoo.

Congratulations
    That would be good to have it back......
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    09-10-2013 12:20 PM
145,721 ... 260261262263264 ...