WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a horrible nights sleep. Partially my own fault (I had a glass of wine which a bit of a mistake) but then those damn birds start going at 3:30am. Then a neighbour got up earlier and stomped around.

I'm still going out today. Just too nice. :)

WOW!!!!
That really was an Horrible night!!!!
How did you survive??

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Restoring my setting.

I already applied the tape-fix. I did it more clever this time I think to give it additional stability...

It's good to have this phone back. It feels so much better and is so much more beautiful than the Galaxy S4 Mini. It feels also good to be back on Windows Phone.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And goodbye good Spotify experience...

The iPad is perfect for me as it fills the app-gap of Windows Phone, Spotify on iPad is amazing ;-)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well, here I am sitting in a garage waiting for my car to pass its m.o.t. Oh the suspense!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Funny, now that I have my 8X back I'm suddenly pretty excited for WP8.1.

I just enlisted for the Developer Preview.

And it's installing an update. Probably not 8.1 :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So I went to the Orange Store to return the S4 Mini (it would have been terrible if I'd broken it, Orange sells it for 450 Swiss Francs while you get it from independent stores for 250, that would have been a long discussion...) and I had a look at the phones there.

The Lumia 1320 is a surprisingly nice device, the screen looks good too, regarding the low resolution. However the size is just incredibly big, I'd never buy this or the 1520.

The HTC One M8 is too big for my taste too, I think the size increase has really gone too far. On the other hand the iPhone's screen is far too small for my taste. The HTC One Mini is far less beautiful than i imagined regarding how nice looking the old HTC One is.

The perfect phone of the selection they offer, if it just comes to form and looks, would haven been the Lumia 925.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I sent WPCentral a tip about this article which explains FIRST Robotics so awesomely (Growing a new generation of engineers with a robot ruckus) and they didn't write about it. :.(
I'm not too surprised though, since it was only relevant because it had to do with Microsoft.

I sent a tip about Tom Warren tweet about SONY WP devices in June they didn't write an article about that but all the other tech sites have.

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I sent a tip about Tom Warren tweet about SONY WP devices in June they didn't write an article about that but all the other tech sites have.
That would have been something good to read too. It seems so much like an article they should write that I feel I've just missed it instead of them not writing about it. Oh well, they make a bunch of other awesome articles anyways.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The perfect phone of the selection they offer, if it just comes to form and looks, would haven been the Lumia 925.

Agreed. I have both and i like the form factor as both phones are pretty light.

As much as i feel of the Icon/930, the 925 has a sexiness to it that no other Lumia (maybe the 720) has - for me at least. You can see that the Icon/930 has a much sharper, more natural looking screen.

My beef with the Icon is that whole the pictures look to be good, I guess I though they'd be much better at 20MP. Maybe my eyes are bad, but I didn't see anything that would have me rush to replace my 925 with it. Love the form factor and the weight though. Both the black and white look really good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05