morning Rue :P he just means I had time to talk to him :P
    My point exactly.
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    05-20-2014 01:25 AM
    I should be asleep. I was supposed to be caught up with my math work today, but I just didn't have the willpower for that.
    05-20-2014 01:30 AM
    Anyone else keep getting login errors on the WPCentral app?
    05-20-2014 01:31 AM
    morning Rue :P he just means I had time to talk to him :P
    I promote you officially and award you with the title: "Translator of Sahib".

Good morning everybody! I have gained weight, wanted to put on short trousers today, but they were just too tight in the crotch. I didn't think that people would appreciate seeing the shape of my manly parts. So I'm wearing other shorts now.

I really got to lose that cm on my **** to make room on the Australian side. I like those pants!
    hope4wp, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-20-2014 01:32 AM
    I should be asleep. I was supposed to be caught up with my math work today, but I just didn't have the willpower for that.
    Sleep 💤
    05-20-2014 01:35 AM

Good morning everybody! I have gained weight, wanted to put on short trousers today, but they were just too tight in the crotch. I didn't think that people would appreciate seeing the shape of my manly parts. So I'm wearing other shorts now.

I really got to lose that cm on my **** to make room on the Australian side. I like those pants!
    Thank you thank you! :p
    And sad about the pants though :p must be all the ice cream 🍨 you were eating
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-20-2014 01:36 AM
    I'm gonna sleep for a while at the caf!! I've 4 tests again today :| wish me luck 🍀
    Chregu, kmji1957, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    05-20-2014 01:37 AM

Thanks for the mental image.

Now I have to read something else before I fall asleep. 😐
    Chregu likes this.
    05-20-2014 01:38 AM
    Thank you thank you! :p
    And sad about the pants though :p must be all the ice cream  you were eating
    Yeah, I've decided to stop eating ice cream for at least a month. Exceptions allowed.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-20-2014 01:39 AM
    Thanks for the mental image.

Now I have to read something else before I fall asleep. 
    You are welcome :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I'm gonna sleep for a while at the caf!! I've 4 tests again today :| wish me luck 
    Good luck :)
    I'm gonna sleep for a while at the caf!! I've 4 tests again today :| wish me luck 🍀
    That's too many in one day! Get some rest, and no cheating on those tests!
    05-20-2014 01:44 AM
    I'm going to sleep. I've got a long day at school tomorrow. 😪
    05-20-2014 01:46 AM
    Luck, Nadia!
    05-20-2014 02:11 AM
    I'm gonna sleep for a while at the caf!! I've 4 tests again today :| wish me luck
    Good luck!
    05-20-2014 03:14 AM
    Morning all!
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-20-2014 04:35 AM
    Morning all!
    Almost lunch time :)
    05-20-2014 04:36 AM
    So, after my pants disaster I've decided to stop eating ice cream and junk food for a month. (I'll still allow myself to eat ice cream at special occasions, everything else is more dangerous than helpful.)

Hence I wanted a count-down app for my homescreen. And that's something nice an iPhone couldn't do. The first app I downloaded however, with the best ratings, didn't even start up. But there was an alternative. It doesn't have a transparent tile, but this I way at least I won't forget about it.

I'll also do more sport, now that I'll go to the fitness.

Let's see if my beloved shorts will fit in a month.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-20-2014 05:54 AM
    I think the Micro Surface (that's what I think the name will be) will run full Windows like the Dell venue tablet. Also I think the Surface Pro 3 will be the exact same size, yet have a larger screen but smaller bezel.

Ya' heard it here first!

Now I get to wait an eternally long 3 hours and 31 minutes to see if I'm right. :(
    05-20-2014 06:28 AM
    I think the Micro Surface (that's what I think the name will be) will run full Windows like the Dell venue tablet. Also I think the Surface Pro 3 will be the exact same size, yet have a larger screen but smaller bezel.

Ya' heard it here first!

Now I get to wait an eternally long 3 hours and 31 minutes to see if I'm right. :(
    Yay! Technology that I won't buy anyway! Woot! Will be too expensive here compared to the US and not worth the money. I'm so excited for this non event. :P
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    05-20-2014 06:34 AM

Ya' heard it here first!

I think they will only present another Surface Pro. You've heard it here first.

I'm also not excited. If I'd buy something in this price class it would be a sleek Ultrabook, not a tablet.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-20-2014 06:36 AM
    I've been so busy today. Such is life.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-20-2014 06:40 AM
    I'm back! Had a little adventure at the weekend which resulted in a fair amount of muscle pain, but I have no regrets. Work had been quite busy. I just want to do something creative today.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-20-2014 06:49 AM
    Oh hello there!

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-20-2014 06:55 AM
    I'm back! Had a little adventure at the weekend which resulted in a fair amount of muscle pain, but I have no regrets. Work had been quite busy. I just want to do something creative today.
    Tell us more about the adventure :)

I hope you can express your creativity!
    05-20-2014 06:56 AM
143,641 ... 26462647264826492650 ...