Plants work for their food too...they're not standing around being lazy stiffs...
    Nope, its an internal plant function. Even if plants decided " I will not produce food", it WILL produce food.
    05-21-2014 07:49 AM
    Trust me, gone are the days where employers will hire a stiff that works and doesn't know how to play well with others outside the job. So keep running from #4...you cannot ultimately escape it.
    I guess employers like teamwork . Just good I don't end up having a coworker that I would want to strangle

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-21-2014 07:50 AM
    Plants work for their food too...they're not standing around being lazy stiffs...
    But they do stand ;)

05-21-2014 07:50 AM
    I am off !

05-21-2014 07:52 AM
    Nope, its an internal plant function. Even if plants decided " I will not produce food", it WILL produce food.
    What plants are you referring to here?
    05-21-2014 07:52 AM
    I'm on Sahib's side with the plant thing!

Of course they need to do awesome biochemistry, I think the most impressive that's existing. Of course they need to acquire energy and minerals to keep alive and grow.

But for the energy part they let the sun work, like huge solar panels they take up the energy of the sun and produce biological compounds out of it. For the minerals part they let fungi do most of the work. Mycorrhiza.

So I agree that plants are just standing around not doing much. Except of awesome biochemistry ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 07:54 AM
    I'm on Sahib's side with the plant thing!

Of course they need to do awesome biochemistry, I think the most impressive that's existing. Of course they need to acquire energy and minerals to keep alive and grow.

But for the energy part they let the sun work, like huge solar panels they take up the energy of the sun and produce biological compounds out of it. For the minerals part they let fungi do most of the work. Mycorrhiza.

So I agree that plants are just standing around not doing much. Except of awesome biochemistry ;-)
    They use moths and bees to breed or a good breeze. If they're trees they use animals to 'move' their seeds for them.

Yeah plants and trees have it good.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-21-2014 07:56 AM
    They use moths and bees to breed or a good breeze. If they're trees they use animals to 'move' their seeds for them.

Yeah plants and trees have it good.
    With the downside that they only can evolve chemical or morphological defenses. So if I decide to lumber a tree it will fall. Maybe it will fall on me, but that's about it ;-)

Trees can't run away!
    05-21-2014 08:04 AM
    With the downside that they only can evolve chemical or morphological defenses. So if I decide to lumber a tree it will fall. Maybe it will fall on me, but that's about it ;-)

Trees can't run away!
    True they can't run. That is the downside. The upside is they live for hundreds if not thousands of years.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:05 AM
    True they can't run. That is the downside. The upside is they live for hundreds if not thousands of years.
    If I don't chop them down before :D
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-21-2014 08:09 AM
    If I don't chop them down before :D
    You are evil.
    And I was also thinking the same thing that you said!
    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    05-21-2014 08:11 AM
    No acid reflux actually. Specifically something called a hiatus hernia.
    It's a type of diaphragmatic hernia.... My sisters first baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ had congenital diaphragmatic hernia.... The doctors had to operate on the new born baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ to fix the hole in the diaphragm.... But my sisters in laws decided not to because it was a new born and then there were 95% chances the baby won't live.... And they took the baby off life support.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:16 AM
    I used Spotify for a few hours today, and the battery still looks very good. The app works and does what it should. It's still awkward in places, but mostly I think it's a good enough experience.

Now Whatsapp please ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:16 AM
    ๐ŸŽถ Today I don't feel like doing anything
    I just wanna lay in my bed
    Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
    'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
    Nothing at all. ๐ŸŽถ
    05-21-2014 08:23 AM
    Ah, yes I know of that. It's normally a diet thing too. Did they mention that?
    They did, but I said I've tried courting out various things throughout the cough but it has no effect.
    05-21-2014 08:23 AM
    Oh man, I forgot!
    I got to complete a really really really important assignment.
    So laters all!!!!
    05-21-2014 08:25 AM
    They did, but I said I've tried courting out various things throughout the cough but it has no effect.
    Oh I meant after it calms down. Normally you get a flare up and need to get it calm and then you can sort out what effects you. You're probably at peak flare so you need to get that sorted first.

I don't have it myself but I've known a few people with it. Diet is the easiest way to keep it in check as you don't really want to take meds unless you have to.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:34 AM
    Oh man, I forgot!
    I got to complete a really really really important assignment.
    So laters all!!!!
    Enjoy your 'assignment' ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:34 AM
    It's a type of diaphragmatic hernia.... My sisters first baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ had congenital diaphragmatic hernia.... The doctors had to operate on the new born baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ to fix the hole in the diaphragm.... But my sisters in laws decided not to because it was a new born and then there were 95% chances the baby won't live.... And they took the baby off life support.

That sad :(
    05-21-2014 08:35 AM
    I used Spotify for a few hours today, and the battery still looks very good. The app works and does what it should. It's still awkward in places, but mostly I think it's a good enough experience.

Now Whatsapp please ;-)

All I need is one app and that won't make It yet :(
    Oh and I also bought my iPod 5th Gen since there was no surface 3
    05-21-2014 08:36 AM
    Enjoy your 'assignment' ;-)

Enjoy and assignment should never

Be in the same sentence ๐Ÿ˜ต
    05-21-2014 08:42 AM
    Maybe when I go back to school they will have the surface 3
    05-21-2014 08:48 AM
    On a boring conf call....
    Chregu likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:53 AM

Doodle !!!
    Chregu likes this.
    05-21-2014 08:53 AM
    Make funny noises and claim you aren't the one doing it!
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-21-2014 09:04 AM
144,448 ... 26602661266226632664 ...