Lol make a cow 🐮 sound and say you are in a farm
    05-21-2014 09:10 AM
    Grow up!?!?!?
    05-21-2014 09:11 AM
    Grow up!?!?!?

Growing up doesn't mean you can't goof off from time to time 😉
    05-21-2014 09:39 AM
    I must confess I'm in cranky mood. I should have stayed home...but if I did, the junior person on the team would be swamped as my other coworker is running terribly late.

I guess some of the normal inefficiencies of my other coworkers are annoying me more than usual. It is a perfect match - lazy coworkers in the front desk registration and their boss is too busy trying to sleep with one of the married ones and has no pull to get them to work efficiently.

Just another day in paradise. Someone get me off this island...
    Chregu, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-21-2014 09:39 AM
    Grow up!?!?!?
    Says the lazy one doing nothing but passing the time.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-21-2014 09:40 AM
    I must confess I'm in cranky mood. I should have stayed home...but if I did, the junior person on the team would be swamped as my other coworker is running terribly late.

I guess some of the normal inefficiencies of my other coworkers are annoying me more than usual. It is a perfect match - lazy coworkers in the front desk registration and their boss is too busy trying to sleep with one of the married ones and has no pull to get them to work efficiently.

Just another day in paradise. Someone get me off this island...

Wtf .~. That's some drama in the work place. Why hasn't the boss fire the lazy one ?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-21-2014 09:42 AM
    Wtf .~. That's some drama in the work place. Why hasn't the boss fire the lazy one ?
    Because the boss IS the lazy one.
    😉
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-21-2014 09:44 AM
    Because the boss IS the lazy one.
    😉

He did say "thier boss " so that means the boss isn't the lazy one 😉
    05-21-2014 09:51 AM
    Maybe because he hasn't slept with the married one yet? I don't know...i only keep track of who I sleep with, not what or who others are doing...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:12 AM
    He did say "thier boss " so that means the boss isn't the lazy one 😉
    The registration boss supervises 10 people. That's why I said "their". He is still new, but was always known to be a man who likes plenty women. Either way, I only care because if they're inefficient I have to work twice as hard to see patients.
    05-21-2014 10:14 AM
    The registration boss supervises 10 people. That's why I said "their". He is still new, but was always known to be a man who likes plenty women. Either way, I only care because if they're inefficient I have to work twice as hard to see patients.

So you they have a boss that gets around. Yikes that sucks , imagine if there was more female . No work would get done
    05-21-2014 10:26 AM
    Maybe because he hasn't slept with the married one yet? I don't know...i only keep track of who I sleep with, not what or who others are doing...

Lol wasn't trying to go there 😜. Anyways only few more hrs till you get done
    05-21-2014 10:28 AM
    So you they have a boss that gets around. Yikes that sucks , imagine if there was more female . No work would get done
    Not every woman sleeps with her boss. I think very few do.
    05-21-2014 10:30 AM
    Just got out of meeting. Don't feel like doing anything. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:49 AM
    Going home now.... Short day at the hospital today :) i can sleep
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:50 AM
    Then why are you posting?
    05-21-2014 10:51 AM
    It's a matter of perspective. When he's doing nothing he's doing things like posting here. When you are posting it's more activity than usual and you are doing something.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-21-2014 10:53 AM
    Office affairs are not uncommon but I really hate the image that the only way women get ahead is by sleeping with the boss. I also dislike this idea of a boss misusing his 'power' over others. It's a sure sign of a misogynistic pig in my eyes.

There are way too many stories I know of women trying to avoid the advances of their superiors or people who may influence their superiors and force women into uncomfortable situations. Many women have a hard time of this. It's sad we still live in this situation. This has to stop but it seems to keep going.

Anyway, my point of view.
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    05-21-2014 10:54 AM
    I meant work wise, smart ***. :P
    05-21-2014 10:58 AM
    I meant work wise, smart ***. :P
    😊😃😉
    05-21-2014 10:59 AM
    I wonder when they plan to make it easier to see emojis in the web browser from the app.
    05-21-2014 11:01 AM
    i think of the song by Bruno mars : the lazy song
    05-21-2014 11:02 AM
    Going home now.... Short day at the hospital today :) i can sleep
    :) that's good . gets some rest
    05-21-2014 11:02 AM
    I wonder when they plan to make it easier to see emojis in the web browser from the app.
    Is it shown as "#53xxxx" or something like that?
    05-21-2014 11:03 AM
    I bet never >.<
    05-21-2014 11:04 AM
142,852 ... 26612662266326642665 ...