WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Did you expect anything less? And the day is just getting started here. It's only going to get worse. And you guys can't even see the threads that have been deleted.

I can only imagine. Feel sorry for the mods. It's been a rough day already. :(

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

And so it begins. I'm happy for at least the t-mo US 8x and 810 customers, as this is the closest thing they'll get to the official OTA update.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Yup, our house runs on the 810 and the 8X! So we will be updating via Preview for Developers :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Hard reset means everything from scratch, sorry to be the bearer of bad news :-(

Uh... maybe I'll keep changing my night settings manually then.

I like to have more tiles, even though the screen is only 4.3 inches. I miss the comma on the keyboard though, I didn't like it missing on Android and now it's also gone here.

Notification center is nice, background images nicer than I thought, but not yet supported by enough apps.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow, that didn't take long at all. The complaints are coming thick and fast! :/

Oh well. I can care less really.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just goes to show you can't satisfy everyone and even when you bring out something that 'everyone' appeared excited about, you'll still get those who will complain and complain.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Again, what did you expect? Did you really not see that coming?

Actually, if you look in my previous comments, yes I did. I just thought there would have been a bit longer honeymoon period.

I knew the 'problems' would show up quickly, but not the complaints.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Actually, if you look in my previous comments, yes I did. I just thought there would have been a bit longer honeymoon period.

Nah, for some people there was never going to be a honeymoon period. They were going negative from the outset. They've had their lists ready, just waiting for it to be released to pounce.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Nah, for some people there was never going to be a honeymoon period. They were going negative from the outset. They've had their lists ready, just waiting for it to be released to pounce.

True. If that was the case why bother with WP then? Weird people in the world. There's two other ecosystems, pick one and be happy. :p I so don't get that kind of thinking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923