WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am posting the review links because too often we get tired of reading how the OS is/was behind or lacks apps. I think the OS has caught up and still offers a very fluid experience compared to the other two contenders. The lack of apps will still be there but as far as daily usage goes I think the new IE11 will take care of going to the mobile website and offering a still pretty decent experience. I am not a big gamer so will refrain from commenting on that issue. Also the listing of games in the app is something I am not too excited about...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am posting the review links because too often we get tired of reading how the OS is/was behind or lacks apps. I think the OS has caught up and still offers a very fluid experience compared to the other two contenders. The lack of apps will still be there but as far as daily usage goes I think the new IE11 will take care of going to the mobile website and offering a still pretty decent experience. I am not a big gamer so will refrain from commenting on that issue. Also the listing of games in the app is something I am not too excited about...
I agree. There are lots of feature that are better than IOS and android. Text flow is on Windows phone but IOS doesn't have that. Better optimized than android . Over all its the best of both worlds!

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

Here is a good one at Gizmodo. Check out the video of Google Now vs Cortana vs Siri. Google Now is really really fast but Siri is too damn slow. Also Cortana gives some very witty answers compared to the other two. Check out the comments at the bottom too if you have some time.

Windows Phone 8.1 Review: Gloriously Good Enough

That video was the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss