Maybe one of the new OEMs will have a WP that will work for you. It's possible Sony may still come to the party. Not sure though.

I'm still debating whether I stick to WP at this stage. It sometimes feels like eternity before anything gets released on this platform. Apps, OS updates, new phones.... I'm not getting any younger.

Oh well. I'll just wait and see.
    I typically try not to keep two phoned from the same OEM, even if they have different OS - so Sony is out for me. Honestly, the 8X was closer to what I wanted than the 925. I actually like Beats Audio, but would settle for a proper and better equalizer. I could go to the 5" mark screen size wise, but we'll see. I do like the icon though. Maybe I should just get that and resurrect a Sanza Fuse. Or find a Zune HD player. Lol.
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-22-2014 08:06 AM
    So I went over to The Guardian UK and the only thing they have on the Surface Pro 3 is an opinion piece by their resident iFan. A person who has probably never touched a Surface let alone uses the latest Windows OS.

Great work as usual from The Guardian.
    05-22-2014 08:07 AM
    I typically try not to keep two phoned from the same OEM, even if they have different OS - so Sony is out for me. Honestly, the 8X was closer to what I wanted than the 925. I actually like Beats Audio, but would settle for a proper and better equalizer. I could go to the 5" mark screen size wise, but we'll see. I do like the icon though. Maybe I should just get that and resurrect a Sanza Fuse. Or find a Zune HD player. Lol.
    I just think the Icon is not very sexy. And it's half a year old when it will become available here as the 930.

At the moment the 930 would be the only phone that interests me though. But I'll keep to my plan and wait until the next iPhone will be presented. Then I'll device if I wait longer for another WP or if I get that.
    05-22-2014 08:09 AM
    I'm curious as to why MS dumped Zune. It sounded like a good system.

Not sure what happened to Nokia with regards to their audio. They were good at one point but I guess they changed focus to cameras (to use a pun).

Since I'm not a huge audiophile it doesn't bother me as much as those who are.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 08:09 AM
    I'm curious as to why MS dumped Zune. It sounded like a good system.

Not sure what happened to Nokia with regards to their audio. They were good at one point but I guess they changed focus to cameras (to use a pun).

Since I'm not a huge audiophile it doesn't bother me as much as those who are.
    I just think the Icon is not very sexy. And it's half a year old when it will become available here as the 930.

At the moment the 930 would be the only phone that interests me though. But I'll keep to my plan and wait until the next iPhone will be presented. Then I'll device if I wait longer for another WP or if I get that.
    The Icon/930 design has grown on me. Personally, if I could go to Nokia and tell them drop the 930's specs into the 925 design I'd be good. For me what the 930 has going is the internals are the same as the Z Ultra, which is fine for me.

Zune was very good. On PC it was a serious memory hog, and people were too entrenched in the other music service providers. So in true MSFT fashion, instead of better integrating the positive features of Zune, they killed it and started from scratch.
    I came to WP because of how good the design on the music player was, among other things.

I think Nokia may have just shifted focus to cameras. Also, MsFT hasn't really built in better audio driver support. Even with Beats off, my 8X is still louder and cleaner than the 925.

Now I owned an 810 for a while and traded off quality sound (to my ears) for the ability to carry around more music. I'd have to make the sane compromise with the 930, unless the audio is that much better. I'll keep my eyes on the 930, as while I don't need top of the line specs, I want something that gives me convenience to listen to music how to want during my commute, take good pictures when needed and not have to manage my storage like balancing an annual government budget...
    Chregu, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-22-2014 08:27 AM
    I just changed my mind. I really want a Surface 3 Pro!

I would never buy it though. I still think a laptop is more practical, and for the tablet part, I sometimes think the iPad Air is too big. The screen is amazing, but for carrying it around I sometimes think I should have taken the iPad Mini. And the Surface 3 Pro is huge in comparison.
    05-22-2014 09:06 AM
    Buy it!
    05-22-2014 09:07 AM
    Or you can wait for the surface 4 ๐Ÿ˜‰. I kidd I kidd . I know a few people who want to get rid of their old windows XP machine and want to get a new computer. They both want a portable computer but powerful. The thing that came to mind was an ultra book or a surface pro 3 . But for sure they will be asking for my op ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    05-22-2014 09:42 AM
    So I slept in today by still made it in time for the bus. The bus was empty(like only 7 people rode the bus) so I didn't have a problem I'm finding seat ๐Ÿ’บ.
    05-22-2014 09:45 AM
    Today is my last full day of school ๐Ÿซ ๐ŸŽ’๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Sweet! Now I'll just have to look over what things I might have to study for.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-22-2014 09:46 AM
    Today Is a day that is for wearing shorts !
    05-22-2014 09:49 AM
    Today is my last full day of school . Sweet! Now I'll just have to look over what things I might have to study for.
    So you have one more semester after this and then you are 'free' :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 09:53 AM
    So you have one more semester after this and then you are 'free' :P

Yeah . One more semester of school and the end of my school career . After 14 1/2 years old school i think its time for me to be like the rest and get a full time job ๐Ÿ˜‰
    05-22-2014 09:57 AM
    Yeah . One more semester of school and the end of my school career . After 14 1/2 years old school i think its time for me to be like the rest and get a full time job
    Do you have an plan of attack for getting a job?
    05-22-2014 10:02 AM
    Though it would be nice to go to a place that I have never been to before I get tied down to a work place
    05-22-2014 10:02 AM
    Do you have an plan of attack for getting a job?

I plan to get a job close to home. There is openings for computer networking and I plan to apply before I end next semester . If that doesn't work I'll apply at computer fixing places ( hiring too ) if that doesn't work I'll apply at best buy , verizon, att ect .
    05-22-2014 10:08 AM
    And someone had to sit next to me who smells like weed ๐Ÿ˜’
    05-22-2014 10:09 AM
    And someone had to sit next to me who smells like weed
    It seems you won't have much competition getting work where you live... :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 10:10 AM
    It seems you won't have much competition getting work where you live... :P

Lol ๐Ÿ˜
    There isn't alot of ppeople graduating with my degree. So I might have a better shot of getting hired ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    05-22-2014 10:13 AM
    Lol
    There isn't alot of ppeople graduating with my degree. So I might have a better shot of getting hired
    That's always good. So, get a job in your small town. Get the experience, then move to a bigger place so you can find a GF. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-22-2014 10:15 AM
    Aside from your school work I'm curious to know what things you've found 'interesting' in the books I sent you. You learning anything? :)
    05-22-2014 10:18 AM
    That's always good. So, get a job in your small town. Get the experience, then move to a bigger place so you can find a GF. :P

The city. Hmm I'll have to get used to the big city
    05-22-2014 10:29 AM
    Aside from your school work I'm curious to know what things you've found 'interesting' in the books I sent you. You learning anything? :)

i have only gotten to the first one :( I am planning to re read it now after I get my apple and donut :3

05-22-2014 10:31 AM
    i have only gotten to the first one :( I am planning to re read it now after I get my apple and donut :3

I wasn't expecting you to have that big one finished. :P If you did I would tell you to go read it again. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 10:36 AM
    I wasn't expecting you to have that big one finished. :P If you did I would tell you to go read it again. :P

Or I'm just a fast reader ๐Ÿ˜‰
    05-22-2014 10:38 AM
145,304 ... 26692670267126722673 ...