It was inception

And I don't it had been mentioned .. I'm at the chapter of what is evolution?
    Well, just in case it doesn't get mentioned in either book but I'm sure the other does say something along those lines.

I forget what year I learned evolution in. I don't think I learned anything too in depth but it was before high school.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 10:37 AM
    Well, just in case it doesn't get mentioned in either book but I'm sure the other does say something along those lines.

I forget what year I learned evolution in. I don't think I learned anything too in depth but it was before high school.
    I really didn't care for the topic of evolution back before high school.it was in my sophomore year where I took an interest
    05-22-2014 10:52 AM
    I really didn't care for the topic of evolution back before high school.it was in my sophomore year where I took an interest
    Any particular reason why you didn't seek out proper science books on the subject? I know there were some about, maybe not as accessible as the two I sent you but still good.

What year was that approximately? These two books came out in 2009.
    05-22-2014 10:55 AM
    Any particular reason why you didn't seek out proper science books on the subject? I know there were some about, maybe not as accessible as the two I sent you but still good.
    well I was 16 at the time so I didn't really think much of it. also when my biology teach would tech about evolution I would get lost by connecting things together ( not saying she was bad at teaching it she was really good and I mean really good ) so I didn't look for any more info and went to look at what the other side had to say
    05-22-2014 10:58 AM
    well I was 16 at the time so I didn't really think much of it. also when my biology teach would tech about evolution I would get lost by connecting things together ( not saying she was bad at teaching it she was really good and I mean really good ) so I didn't look for any more info and went to look at what the other side had to say
    You do realise in the scientific field there is no 'other side', no opposition to evolution. There's discussions and arguments on the finer points but to all concerned evolution happened.
    05-22-2014 11:02 AM
    You do realise in the scientific field there is no 'other side', no opposition to evolution. There's discussions and arguments on the finer points but to all concerned evolution happened.
    yeah the other side of the arguments . I think there is always another side to every topic.
    05-22-2014 11:03 AM
    Fiction I can read very fast. I will still know the story and the main points, but I can lose some of the details like descriptions of places.

With scientific papers I can spend hours for a few pages, mostly when it's not from my field ;-)
    05-22-2014 11:05 AM
    yeah the other side of the arguments . I think there is always another side to every topic.
    Come on, nobody would say ice cream isn't the greatest thing ever, and if they did it would be a lie.
    05-22-2014 11:06 AM
    Fiction I can read very fast. I will still know the story and the main points, but I can lose some of the details like descriptions of places.

With scientific papers I can spend hours for a few pages, mostly when it's not from my field ;-)
    i like scientific books better :P
    05-22-2014 11:07 AM
    Come on, nobody would say ice cream isn't the greatest thing ever, and if they did it would be a lie.
    ice cream isn't the greatest think ever ;) there i said it
    05-22-2014 11:08 AM
    ice cream isn't the greatest think ever ;) there i said it
    And still you believe church when they do the same thing. Humans are strange.
    05-22-2014 11:08 AM
    That is years of crap journalism and political correctness gone wrong being filled onto your head. Not everything has equally two sides. Sometimes the arguments are just wrong.
    05-22-2014 11:10 AM
    i like scientific books better :P
    I usually don't. For biology I'm too much in the field as I would enjoy popular science books, and for the other fields I don't care enough to occupy me with them in my free time.
    05-22-2014 11:10 AM
    And still you believe church when they do the same thing. Humans are strange.
    o.o i was teasing you
    05-22-2014 11:12 AM
    I went from 1171 to 692 :O in Asphalt =| I need to play better :D
    05-22-2014 11:14 AM
    That is years of crap journalism and political correctness gone wrong being filled onto your head. Not everything has equally two sides. Sometimes the arguments are just wrong.
    i didn't say it was equal but never the less it was still an argument that some people use . i was interested :)
    I went from 1171 to 692 :O in Asphalt =| I need to play better :D
    rank o.o? if so. that is good :P
    o.o i was teasing you
    So you believe ice cream is the best thing ever?

That's just my point, religion claims tons of stuff and tell you you go to hell if you don't believe it. They have no proof, no evidence, not even a good explanation for their claims, but you still prefer it to science.
    05-22-2014 11:15 AM
    rank o.o? if so. that is good :P
    in the Monaco thingy :P
    05-22-2014 11:16 AM
    So you believe ice cream is the best thing ever?

That's just my point, religion claims tons of stuff and tell you you go to hell if you don't believe it. They have no proof, no evidence, not even a good explanation for their claims, but you still prefer it to science.
    i was just having a little fun
    05-22-2014 11:18 AM
    in the Monaco thingy :P
    oh that one :P heheh that's good . the lower the better. see if you can beat my rank of 203 :P
    05-22-2014 11:18 AM
    i was just having a little fun
    I don't know what got into me. Maybe this talk about mathematical models to recreate biological networks I didn't understand one bit of.

Nevermind, I'm going home now anyway. ;-)
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-22-2014 11:19 AM
    oh that one :P heheh that's good . the lower the better. see if you can beat my rank of 203 :P
    I have much better things to do :P like save the world
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-22-2014 11:28 AM
    I have much better things to do :P like save the world
    >.> i save the world too. its people like me that you are able to connect to the internet and type stuff like this ...SO HA ;P
    05-22-2014 11:37 AM
    so tmobile is starting to light up VoLTE meanwhile in orland we have 2g >.>
    05-22-2014 11:59 AM
142,760 ... 26712672267326742675 ...