Why is it that people choose a Monday or a Friday to jump in front of trains? :/
    Some folks find the start of a week or the end of a week to be too much.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:15 PM
    That much I got. And I hope that she will be judged and punished for whatever she did.

All I was saying is that judged by the format of this TV show, they only add to the emotional load, they spin their story to make it "sensational". And it obviously works, I see you angry, I see you sad, I see you very agitated.

Personally I keep to newspapers that are established, serious and provide facts. Not some TV format that makes money on the viewers negative emotions. Even though these formats are very widespread these days. And they are mostly not too deliberate to tell you the truth in objective way.

However I have to admit that I don't know if this is really the case here, I'm just judging by how the show looks and your reaction.
    umm and I guessed all this by watching the clip . The video is not in my mother tongue but from expressions and some scenes I was shocked , the way she was throwing the kid on bed urghh :/
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:21 PM
    That's not a good thing yo witness and day of the week :/ . Maybe it's Monday blues and friendly because they couldn't handle one more work week on Monday :/

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I've only witnessed it once a long time ago. When I say I witnessed it, I was literally 1 meter away from the person.

No I didn't push them.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:27 PM
    I've only witnessed it once a long time ago. When I say I witnessed it, I was literally 1 meter away from the person.

No I didn't push them.
    I remember you telling this story before. Back then you were also emphasizing that you didn't push the person. Suspicious...
    05-23-2014 12:30 PM
    I'm trying to find out something about something and I don't see capable of doing it and this really gets on my nerves.
    05-23-2014 12:31 PM

No I didn't push them.
    oh I know you told that story before :)
    05-23-2014 12:35 PM
    How can I post an question to you guys??? My audio equaliser is not working on my Nokia Lumia 520?? Help me please
    05-23-2014 12:38 PM
    How can I post an question to you guys??? My audio equaliser is not working on my Nokia Lumia 520?? Help me please
    This is the off topic thread. You want to post in the 520 or WP8 or WP8.1 thread.
    sahib lopez, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-23-2014 12:40 PM
    First you start a search and see if about this problem already was asked before, if not you go to the right forum, I guess the Nokia Lumia 520 forum, and you create a new thread with your question.
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-23-2014 12:40 PM
    hmmmmm anyone noticed that the surface 3 is thinner than the 930 o.o?
    05-23-2014 12:42 PM
    I'm trying to find out something about something and I don't see capable of doing it and this really gets on my nerves.
    Yes, yes, yes, yes I found it, I found it!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:44 PM
    I remember you telling this story before. Back then you were also emphasizing that you didn't push the person. Suspicious...
    This is what happens as you get older.. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-23-2014 12:44 PM
    hmmmmm anyone noticed that the surface 3 is thinner than the 930 o.o?
    Since I know nothing about either device, no I didn't notice.
    05-23-2014 12:45 PM
    if found this screen_shot_2014-05-23_at_8_33_59_am.jpg on neowin.net I had to share this . it really is thin and if you want to see more here is the link Gallery: The Surface Pro 3 is thin and here are the pics to prove it - Neowin
    05-23-2014 12:46 PM
    Since I know nothing about either device, no I didn't notice.
    well its about the same thinness of an iPad 3
    05-23-2014 12:47 PM
    if found this
    They're two different devices. The thing that is impressive about the Surface 3 is that it doesn't get too hot. You also have more room to put things. :P
    05-23-2014 12:48 PM
    They're two different devices. The thing that is impressive about the Surface 3 is that it doesn't get too hot. You also have more room to put things. :P
    but one is a cellphone and the other one is a computer in a tablet form factor. to me that is impressive .
    05-23-2014 12:49 PM
    huh so im a geek not a nerd .... sweet that's good to know :D
    05-23-2014 12:56 PM
    well its about the same thinness of an iPad 3
    That's still big for a tablet, having my sleek iPad Air in mind. And then the screen size is huge for a tablet. But it isn't a tablet. It's a laptop replacement without comfortable keyboard. It's... I'm not really sure what it is good for. But it's nice. I'd like to have one if I got it for free.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-23-2014 01:04 PM
    That's still big for a tablet, having my sleek iPad Air in mind. And then the screen size is huge for a tablet. But it isn't a tablet. It's a laptop replacement without comfortable keyboard. It's... I'm not really sure what it is good for. But it's nice. I'd like to have one if I got it for free.
    This is exactly why they are releasing the surface mini.
    05-23-2014 01:10 PM
    im over here thinking you have a point but then I thought its as thin as a iPad 3 and more functional than the iPad 3 and more manageable than a laptop . that's how I see the surface 3
    05-23-2014 01:11 PM
    I hope they come out with a surface 3
    05-23-2014 01:12 PM
    im over here thinking you have a point but then I thought its as thin as a iPad 3 and more functional than the iPad 3 and more manageable than a laptop . that's how I see the surface 3
    How is it more manageable than an Ultrabook?
    05-23-2014 01:40 PM
    Only that they are not.
    05-23-2014 01:40 PM
    How is it more manageable than an Ultrabook?
    hmm that's a good question. I would have to say is that for me in my backpack, know I wouldn't be able to carry a ultra book because its not small enough. I took a friends ultra book to school because I had it and I was brining it back. it was thin and light but not as my surface RT . that being said if the surface pro 3 is lighter and thinner than the RT, I can see it being useful for people who are always on the move who want a smaller form factor and a full blown computer .
    05-23-2014 01:54 PM
145,262 ... 26812682268326842685 ...