• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Prime Day 2018
    Oh wait I lied. I was describing MBR

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-23-2014 06:39 PM
    Now I understand it :o. I want to help you but so far my attempts went no where :p and I have this headache x.x

05-23-2014 06:42 PM
    Lol i can't install a fresh windows 8 copy -_-
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-23-2014 06:53 PM
    I feel sick
    05-23-2014 07:00 PM
    O.o sucks . Hope you don't end up getting sick

Thanks. I did the smart thing which was to wait until there was a lull on the rain before dashing out. So I'm relatively dry.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-23-2014 07:01 PM
    Lol i can't install a fresh windows 8 copy -_-
    You know you could download windows 8 on your laptop . After you do that look for the product code on your computer . Then you can install a fresh windows 8 computer
    That's assuming you had windows 8 when you bought your laptop

05-23-2014 07:02 PM
    Thanks. I did the smart thing which was to wait until there was a lull on the rain before dashing out. So I'm relatively dry.
    That's smart . I would walked in the rain .

05-23-2014 07:02 PM
    I'm in safe mode....well that's a start
    05-23-2014 07:03 PM
    I'm in safe mode....well that's a start
    If you don't have a disk download windows 8 and use that to enter all the recovery options :/

05-23-2014 07:08 PM
    *sigh* never mind .
    With this headache , I wasn't planing to go anywhere but looks like I'm going to help someone do inventory for books

05-23-2014 07:11 PM
    If you don't have a disk download windows 8 and use that to enter all the recovery options :/

My dad had a copy of windows 8.... Entered recovery then cmd after 3 freaking hours of cmd now I'm in safe mode...i can't refresh my pc....it says the hdd is locked and blah so right now I'm copying stuff and then ill format my laptop
    05-23-2014 07:11 PM
    Now my eyes are seeing cmd everywhere :O I've been hypnotized!
    05-23-2014 07:16 PM
    That's smart . I would walked in the rain .

And your *** would have gotten sick. I've lived in tropical weather and been in a low category 4 hurricane, so I know not to do that. The last time I got super drenched was in the 9th grade...
    05-23-2014 07:26 PM
    And your *** would have gotten sick. I've lived in tropical weather and been in a low category 4 hurricane, so I know not to do that. The last time I got super drenched was in the 9th grade...
    I've always got drenched in rain but never got sick :p lol playing with my luck I guess :/
    05-23-2014 07:30 PM
    My laptop is back to normal but i don't want to take a risk so I'll format it :) but I've to lose asphalt 8 :(
    05-23-2014 07:32 PM
    I've always got drenched in rain but never got sick :p lol playing with my luck I guess :/
    Maybe, maybe not. Have your tried that in a hurricane?
    05-23-2014 07:36 PM
    Found 2 frogs hiding in a tree. I had to zoom in and screenshot the pics for the tapatalk app.
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140523_0001.jpg   wp_ss_20140523_0002.jpg  
    05-23-2014 07:41 PM
    Maybe, maybe not. Have your tried that in a hurricane?
    I've never been in a hurricane :P
    05-23-2014 07:50 PM
    Found 2 frogs hiding in a tree. I had to zoom in and screenshot the pics for the tapatalk app.
    glad to see you are using my idea :P they are so beautiful :O
    Kazashimo likes this.
    05-23-2014 07:51 PM
    I've never been in a hurricane :P
    And I've never been in a sandstorm. We can trade to see which one we dislike more. 😉
    05-23-2014 07:56 PM
    And I've never been in a sandstorm. We can trade to see which one we dislike more.
    you'd hate the sandstorm when the sand goes in your mouth :P unless you love the taste of sand
    05-23-2014 08:01 PM
    you'd hate the sandstorm when the sand goes in your mouth :P unless you love the taste of sand
    You'd hate the hurricane because of the flying debris. Anything not nailed down, including you, is subjected to get picked up off the ground. Add to that pounding rain and gusts of winds faster than you and Sahib chatting on WhatsApp, it's not a pretty sight.

As I child I was inside with my family and watched a hurricane ripped the roof of our house off.
    05-23-2014 08:05 PM
    You'd hate the hurricane because of the flying debris. Anything not nailed down, including you, is subjected to get picked up off the ground. Add to that pounding rain and gusts of winds faster than you and Sahib chatting on WhatsApp, it's not a pretty sight.
    As I child I was inside with my family and watched a hurricane ripped the roof of our house off.
    =| I'm guessing you don't have concrete buildings? :/
    05-23-2014 08:08 PM
    =| I'm guessing you don't have concrete buildings? :/
    Your guess is incorrect.

Concrete buildings...many with zinc roofs because it doesn't trap heat in the house as much and is a cheaper material for poorer folks to use. Zinc roofs are good though. Hurricane straps are needed to ensure that when the wind gets under the roof it can flow out correct and doesn't build up pressure which ultimately rips the roof off.

We had no hurricane straps so I watched the hurricane in my living room rip the whole roof off (ceiling included). I saw the roof go straight up in the air, then made a right turn. We never found it after the hurricane. We just had to replace it, including rewiring.
    05-23-2014 08:17 PM
    Your guess is incorrect.

Concrete buildings...many with zinc roofs because it doesn't trap heat in the house as much and is a cheaper material for poorer folks to use. Zinc roofs are good though. Hurricane straps are needed to ensure that when the wind gets under the roof it can flow out correct and doesn't build up pressure which ultimately rips the roof off.

We had no hurricane straps so I watched the hurricane in my living room rip the whole roof off (ceiling included). I saw the roof go straight up in the air, then made a right turn. We never found it after the hurricane. We just had to replace it, including rewiring.
    wow that is some adventure! :O the old houses here made of sand crumble down because of heavy rain :/ but roofs never fly off :|
    05-23-2014 08:20 PM
143,568 ... 26842685268626872688 ...