Yesterday, we won the first round of our playoffs! Second round is Tuesday...
    05-24-2014 11:09 AM
    All this time i was trying to save my genuine Windows copy -_- and a sleepy mistake and i lost it :/ now I'm keyless!
    So you lost your Os installation and your product key for windows 8 :(

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-24-2014 11:22 AM
    I just bought a pretty expensive birthday gift for my girlfriend. But it's for me too, so I guess it's fine ;-)

Should I buy the new Wolfenstein? I think I should wait for a Steam offer...
    Hmmmm by the looks that if for both of you and you put a smiley face imply something that is beyond what I think :p

05-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Yesterday, we won the first round of our playoffs! Second round is Tuesday...
    O.o pressure !

05-24-2014 11:24 AM
    Hmmmm by the looks that if for both of you and you put a smiley face imply something that is beyond what I think :p
    It's a Smartbox. I don't know if you know the concept. It's a selection of gift certificates for a certain price, and the person who receives the gift can choose one of them. I've gotten a Smartbox for a night in a wellness hotel.

...at least I hope it's for me too and she will take me with her ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-24-2014 11:47 AM
    I don't like how the web browser acts on iOS 7.1.1

05-24-2014 11:52 AM
    It's a Smartbox. I don't know if you know the concept. It's a selection of gift certificates for a certain price, and the person who receives the gift can choose one of them. I've gotten a Smartbox for a night in a wellness hotel.

...at least I hope it's for me too and she will take me with her ;-)
    Nope never heard of a smart box . Sounds like a good concept ^.^ I wonder if there is anything like that in the us.
    What If she gets a hotel but doesn't take by sayings " I need me time "':p

05-24-2014 11:55 AM
    Nope never heard of a smart box . Sounds like a good concept ^.^ I wonder if there is anything like that in the us.
    What If she gets a hotel but doesn't take by sayings " I need me time "':p
    If she goes alone it's wasted money. If she takes somebody else and doesn't have a damn good reason, it's a wasted relationship :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-24-2014 12:07 PM
    If she goes alone it's wasted money. If she takes somebody else and doesn't have a damn good reason, it's a wasted relationship :P
    Lol I need that :p hahaha if I got like it and thank it twice I would

05-24-2014 12:13 PM
    And I'm off . Laters all

05-24-2014 12:13 PM
    I've always had these great questions (at least in my opinion) that I would ask Panos Panay if I had the chance, but ever since it was a announced that he was going to do another AMA on reddit my mind's gone blank. This is exactly what happened last year when he did this. }:(
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-24-2014 12:18 PM
    I've always had these great questions (at least in my opinion) that I would ask Panos Panay if I had the chance, but ever since it was a announced that he was going to do another AMA on reddit my mind's gone blank. This is exactly what happened last year when he did this. }:(
    Had to Google him.
    sd173 likes this.
    05-24-2014 12:21 PM
    You should ask if the i7 model will get the Intel Broadwell chips. :)
    05-24-2014 12:33 PM
    Off to grocery shop, then it is finding clothes from laundry and going into the city to get the GF (dinner at an Indian restaurant before she comes over)
    05-24-2014 01:05 PM
    Awe don't give up :)

sd173 likes this.
    05-24-2014 02:30 PM
    Off to grocery shop, then it is finding clothes from laundry and going into the city to get the GF (dinner at an Indian restaurant before she comes over)
    I need to go taste some India food :p

05-24-2014 02:30 PM
    asphalt 8 time >:)
    05-24-2014 02:39 PM
    hmmm I wonder what im going to eat at the BBQ :3
    05-24-2014 03:16 PM
    So now my laptop which was running Windows 8.1 flawlessly..... Says it doesn't meet the minimum requirements....wtf Microsoft???
    05-24-2014 03:37 PM
    So now my laptop which was running Windows 8.1 flawlessly..... Says it doesn't meet the minimum requirements....wtf Microsoft???
    o.o driver issue ? update the chipset if it has an update
    05-24-2014 03:58 PM
    if there is one thing I hate about my ipod is that it doesn't take WMA >.> . my MP3 and phone can take WMA. why cant apple? bah
    05-24-2014 03:59 PM
    If only Microsoft wouldn't be such a lazy *** and give the. Damn product key -_- that's why people download OS rather than buying it
    05-24-2014 04:01 PM
    Looking at alternatives for WhatsApp, searching for most used messengers in Switzerland.

First link, a representative survey stating that 91 % of Swiss people use this service. The alternative that's stated the most is not available on Windows Phone (Threema). Skype is not a possibility as many people go offline when not using it, for example my girlfriend.

So now I could just randomly install different messengers and see how many people in my contacts have it too. But that seems a little tedious.

So I'll just won't uninstall Whatsapp and hope it comes back.
    05-24-2014 04:01 PM
    now I have to reconvert 80 songs >.< this is going to take a while D:
    05-24-2014 04:02 PM
    now I have to reconvert 80 songs >.< this is going to take a while D:
    Moments like these make me happy that I have Spotify premium and just don't have to care about any of these issues.
    05-24-2014 04:03 PM
145,277 ... 26892690269126922693 ...