i think we reached the point where there are meds for meds ...
    We LONG PASSED that's point...
    05-27-2014 03:52 PM
    I'm watching ghost adventures!! I'll be back :p because I'll be scared
    have fun i think
    05-27-2014 03:52 PM
    We LONG PASSED that's point...
    then what point are we at ?
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 05-27-2014 at 04:07 PM.
    05-27-2014 03:53 PM
    I hope not. Got a few friends that have it, and if it is what I think it is, it's manageable. I'm curious though how people in your culture may feel about taking meds for that sort of situation...
    I don't think it's that big of a deal unless it's cancer :p
    05-27-2014 03:53 PM
    i hope it plays out all fine :)
    05-27-2014 04:15 PM
    Do the pretty girl rock !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    05-27-2014 05:22 PM
    Howdy folks, long time no chat on this thread....been busy with guests and getting rid of a truckload of phones. I am partially on Android forums as well these days....but I still keep coming back to my 810.....
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-27-2014 05:30 PM
    Trying a Galaxy Note 2 but am not feeling the love yet.....
    I think I like stock Android for the tablet experience. On the phone I decided 5 days was enough on the Nexus 4 and put the SIM card back in my 810.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    05-27-2014 05:32 PM
    I don't think it's that big of a deal unless it's cancer :p
    Neither do I. I was just asking because they usually use combined pills (estrogen and progesterone) to treat that.
    05-27-2014 06:00 PM
    then what point are we at ?
    The point that's long after that.
    05-27-2014 06:01 PM
    Trying a Galaxy Note 2 but am not feeling the love yet.....
    I think I like stock Android for the tablet experience. On the phone I decided 5 days was enough on the Nexus 4 and put the SIM card back in my 810.
    Good to see you back. At this point I like a lightly skinned Android, phone or tablet. Used stock Android ad nauseam for years when I was dual booting on my TP. Love Moto and Sony's approach and am still keeping an eye on HTC. Samsung is just a plain no for me. Gotta root to use one of those.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-27-2014 06:05 PM
    Good to see you back. At this point I like a lightly skinned Android, phone or tablet. Used stock Android ad nauseam for years when I was dual booting on my TP. Love Moto and Sony's approach and am still keeping an eye on HTC. Samsung is just a plain no for me. Gotta root to use one of those.
    The irony is my rooted TW Gingerbread Sammy was better than the Note 2:-(
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-27-2014 06:25 PM
    The irony is my rooted TW Gingerbread Sammy was better than the Note 2:-(
    Lol. I need simplicity these days, so the bloat of touchwhiz isn't my cup of eat.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-27-2014 07:00 PM
    Lol. I need simplicity these days, so the bloat of touchwhiz isn't my cup of eat.
    Agreed! I don't understand why I need 7 pages on the start screen and then a whole apps folder:-( That is mainly why I love WP and then I extensively use Nokia Mix Radio - offline mixes, HERE Maps - again offline mode for overseas travel and the ability to put music I like on the SD card or onboard storage. Google Music did away with music on the phone and everything on the cloud and that kind of ticked me off a bit....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-27-2014 07:07 PM
    Kids are cruel creatures too
    05-27-2014 07:07 PM
    Howdy folks, long time no chat on this thread....been busy with guests and getting rid of a truckload of phones. I am partially on Android forums as well these days....but I still keep coming back to my 810.....
    D: you left us for android ...how could you ;( ... Kidding but long time no see ^.^

05-27-2014 07:11 PM
    ^this times a billion . I don't understand by Samsung needs to bloat their phone up

05-27-2014 07:14 PM
    Agreed! I don't understand why I need 7 pages on the start screen and then a whole apps folder:-( That is mainly why I love WP and then I extensively use Nokia Mix Radio - offline mixes, HERE Maps - again offline mode for overseas travel and the ability to put music I like on the SD card or onboard storage. Google Music did away with music on the phone and everything on the cloud and that kind of ticked me off a bit....
    So I see not everything is what it seems . Looks like there are things that we as wp users take for granted and once we use another platform only then do we realize that there are strengths in the wp platform .

05-27-2014 07:16 PM
    Kids are cruel creatures too
    ._. Yes they are

05-27-2014 07:16 PM
    ._. Yes they are

I stumbled upon a link on YouTube.... Young murderers =|
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-27-2014 07:21 PM
    Lol. Google wants to push everyone into the cloud. I unlike many folks love what Sony has some with their Walkman app. I don't touch the Google music app at all on my Z Ultra.

I'd love to get NOKIA maps on my Z Ultra. Then I'd be set.
    05-27-2014 07:33 PM
    It's amazing how Nadia and Sahib manage to synchronize their tines when they're here on WPC. Guess that's the power of technology for you...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-27-2014 07:35 PM
    I stumbled upon a link on YouTube.... Young murderers =|
    O.o ehhh that's scary lol . Sounds like serial killers to me

05-27-2014 07:57 PM
    Lol. Google wants to push everyone into the cloud. I unlike many folks love what Sony has some with their Walkman app. I don't touch the Google music app at all on my Z Ultra.

I'd love to get NOKIA maps on my Z Ultra. Then I'd be set.
    I wouldn't want everything to be on the cloud well Not until we have reliable coverage and unlimited data that is :p

05-27-2014 07:59 PM
    It's amazing how Nadia and Sahib manage to synchronize their tines when they're here on WPC. Guess that's the power of technology for you...
    Lol nah I'm here all the time . Though the scary part is that in starting to get familiarized with people's schedules :p

05-27-2014 08:00 PM
145,211 ... 27102711271227132714 ...