I don't care about that. If people want to read how I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie, then so be it!

Threema is however Swiss and hence maybe a lot of Swiss people are using it. I don't know, would be worth a try. But it's not on WP.
    *snickers* that's a very long name to call your gf ;) no but really I saw the app website and I saw it was made in Switzerland and then I understood why you would want the app :)
    05-28-2014 12:49 AM
    I was just kidding ......... but yikes that would be super scary if you didn't add the just kidding
    Come on, I'm the nicest guy ever ;-)
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    05-28-2014 12:49 AM
    *snickers* that's a very long name to call your gf ;) no but really I saw the app website and I saw it was made in Switzerland and then I understood why you would want the app :)
    I actually have no idea whether really many people are using it around here. Doesn't matter anyway:

When will a Windows Phone/Blackberry/Symbian/... version be available?

There are currently no specific plans to support other mobile platforms than iOS and Android.

05-28-2014 12:50 AM
    Come on, I'm the nicest guy ever ;-)
    yeahhhhhhhhhhh sure lets go with that ...just don't get you on your bad side
    05-28-2014 12:52 AM
    I actually have no idea whether really many people are using it around here. Doesn't matter anyway:
    I can see why it wouldn't be for Symbian and blackberry though im not sure what the market share for WP is over there. im assuming its not above 10pct but it bet its doing better than USA
    05-28-2014 12:54 AM
    yeahhhhhhhhhhh sure lets go with that ...just don't get you on your bad side
    I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie after all!

Actually it would be strange to call her English pet names...
    05-28-2014 12:54 AM
    I can see why it wouldn't be for Symbian and blackberry though im not sure what the market share for WP is over there. im assuming its not above 10pct but it bet its doing better than USA
    I have no idea, I have never read anything about marketshare. Some people using Windows Phone are around, but not many in comparison mainly to the iPhone and then Android.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:55 AM
    I call my girlfriend Baby Baboo Giggles Cake Candy Cheecky Chimp Cuddle Muffin Honey Pie after all!

Actually it would be strange to call her English pet names...
    I would be impressed if you actually called your gf that every single time :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:58 AM
    I have no idea, I have never read anything about marketshare. Some people using Windows Phone are around, but not many in comparison mainly to the iPhone and then Android.
    seems to be the story that is quiet familiar. I wonder if it has to do with still being on contracts. maybe it is because I know a few people that I know that wanted to switch to WP but they were stuck with wp. my ex wanted one but she was stuck with her iPhone 4 and she gave up her upgrade so her bro can get a new phone( because she chose to get a blue casing for her iPhone) . I was going to buy her one ( that plan failed as you can see ). anyways my point is maybe the market share would be better for wp overall if their contracts were up or had the money to pay for a new phone out right.
    now it seems im rambling and not making any sense. im off to sleep . good night and good morning
    05-28-2014 01:04 AM
    Good night and good morning :)
    05-28-2014 01:11 AM
    Morning.... Nothing good about it. Cold and rainy.
    05-28-2014 01:13 AM
    Night
    05-28-2014 01:30 AM
    Morning.... Nothing good about it. Cold and rainy.
    But it's the last morning of this week!

Tomorrow the world will end. No, Prague!
    05-28-2014 01:38 AM
    But it's the last morning of this week!

Tomorrow the world will end. No, Prague!
    It's only Wednesday :P

I leave for Prague on Saturday. I have Friday off where I'll be in London.
    05-28-2014 01:41 AM
    So busy around here this morning. :/ Wednesdays seem to be like that.
    05-28-2014 01:42 AM
    It's only Wednesday :P

I leave for Prague on Saturday. I have Friday off where I'll be in London.
    Oh, sorry. Tomorrow is a Christian bank holiday in Switzerland, I just assumed it's the same for you. You godless creatures on the island!
    05-28-2014 01:43 AM
    Even Daniel Rubino stopped believing in Whatsapp coming back anytime soon.

It's possibly time to give up on WhatsApp.
    WhatsApp competitor Telegram Messenger is now available for Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

That means it's possibly time to give up on Windows Phone. Well, as long as it's running, it's running. I just realized, it's even worse for my mother, she's using Whatsapp a lot and I bought her the Lumia 620 :-(

That's why I never recommended Windows Phone to anybody!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    05-28-2014 01:44 AM
    Oh, sorry. Tomorrow is a Christian bank holiday in Switzerland, I just assumed it's the same for you. You godless creatures on the island!
    Our Spring Bank Holiday was this past Monday. They like to give us long weekends. :)

If only we were as 'godless' as we seem...
    Chregu likes this.
    05-28-2014 03:23 AM
    Our Spring Bank Holiday was this past Monday. They like to give us long weekends. :)

If only we were as 'godless' as we seem...
    The university makes officially a bridge (that's what we call it in German when a holiday is on Thursday and we don't work on Friday), so I have my Friday off too. Very long weekend, a good reason for bliss and enjoyment, except that I'll visit my girlfriend's parents for the first time. Still being nervous...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-28-2014 03:31 AM
    The university makes officially a bridge (that's what we call it in German when a holiday is on Thursday and we don't work on Friday), so I have my Friday off too. Very long weekend, a good reason for bliss and enjoyment, except that I'll visit my girlfriend's parents for the first time. Still being nervous...
    Sounds like a good weekend. :)

I'm sure you'll survive. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    05-28-2014 03:48 AM
    Sounds like a good weekend. :)

I'm sure you'll survive. :P
    I hope so ;-)
    05-28-2014 03:54 AM
    I've just made the 2048 block in the game 2048. Now I can die in peace.

Well, I only knew the game for like two weeks and I instantly got really soaked into it. I'm also proud that I developed the strategy by myself and didn't look it up ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    05-28-2014 03:55 AM
    Using insta too much heats up my phone!!
    05-28-2014 04:12 AM
    Using insta too much heats up my phone!!
    Buy an iPhone, the app is certainly more optimized on iOS! :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-28-2014 04:14 AM
    Even Daniel Rubino stopped believing in Whatsapp coming back anytime soon.

WhatsApp competitor Telegram Messenger is now available for Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

That means it's possibly time to give up on Windows Phone. Well, as long as it's running, it's running. I just realized, it's even worse for my mother, she's using Whatsapp a lot and I bought her the Lumia 620 :-(

That's why I never recommended Windows Phone to anybody!
    If Whatsapp doesn't come back and BBM doesn't show up then I hate to say it because I know there are those who could care less but this will start the demise of WP for sure. With devs leaving and new apps not coming this is where people start to question if it's worth sticking around.

I can't see Whatsapp not coming back and I hope BBM does show up. I just can't get over how bloody slow all this is. This year is going to be pretty bad for WP without a doubt.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-28-2014 04:27 AM
144,455 ... 27122713271427152716 ...