That would be amazing. A HTC Mini 2 with better specs!

It's a rip-off what they charge for that phone...
    If you think that's a rip off, wait until the 930 launches. Nokia phones lose their retail value slowly so that **** will be overpriced for a few months.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    05-28-2014 09:59 AM
    That sounds like a WP8 version of the M8 mini (I hate that official name for it). Not a bad idea.

I guess I just want a good camera, good audio for music and a microSIM card slot. I don't think that's a lot to ask for, but apparently it is.

The name is lame but what else is new?

I'd like to see Nokia make an elegant metal phone, not like the 925. A better overall phone. If they can accomplish such a feat I may just buy it. I will consider other OEMs but the ones they have, aside from HTC, do not excite me much.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-28-2014 10:04 AM
    The name is lame but what else is new?

I'd like to see Nokia make an elegant metal phone, not like the 925. A better overall phone. If they can accomplish such a feat I may just buy it. I will consider other OEMs but the ones they have, aside from HTC, do not excite me much.
    Agreed. Still think the 925 has a sexy design. If the 1020 had the s600 chip I would have gotten that years ago. Ah well, there's nothing exciting hardware wise for WP8 these days.

05-28-2014 10:19 AM
    If you think that's a rip off, wait until the 930 launches. Nokia phones lose their retail value slowly so that **** will be overpriced for a few months.
    In Switzerland the Lumia 930 is listed for 599.- and the HTC One Mini 2 for 520.-. In a special offer you could get the HTC One M8 for 599.-, usually it costs 679.-.

I think the Lumia 930 has by far the better hardware, for that price-difference I'd always choose the Lumia over the One Mini 2. And the HTC One M8 anyway over both for that special price, if it wasn't far too big for my taste.

You can get the HTC One (old) for the same price as the HTC One Mini 2, and that has so much better hardware in every way.
    05-28-2014 10:19 AM
    In Switzerland the Lumia 930 is listed for 599.- and the HTC One Mini 2 for 520.-. In a special offer you could get the HTC One M8 for 599.-, usually it costs 679.-.

I think the Lumia 930 has by far the better hardware, for that price-difference I'd always choose the Lumia over the One Mini 2. And the HTC One M8 anyway over both for that special price, if it wasn't far too big for my taste.

You can get the HTC One (old) for the same price as the HTC One Mini 2, and that has so much better hardware in every way.
    How much is the 1520 over there?

05-28-2014 11:33 AM
    How much is the 1520 over there?
    Also 599.-.

All prices for new devices from www.digitec.ch (it's usually the cheapest store and it belongs to the biggest supermarket chain in Switzerland, so it's very reliable).
    05-28-2014 11:39 AM
    I just had a very big and awesome early dinner at the lab, and now I have to go home and cook for friends I have invited tonight.

I shouldn't eat that much, but I just can't stop myself... well, there are worse thing than eating awesome stuff.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    05-28-2014 11:40 AM
    I just had a very big and awesome early dinner at the lab, and now I have to go home and cook for friends I have invited tonight.

I shouldn't eat that much, but I just can't stop myself... well, there are worse thing than eating awesome stuff.
    They had a BBQ here at 4pm. Free food and drink but I didn't go to it. Too early to eat and I can't drink beer anyway. :P

Not entirely sure why they didn't make it a lunch time thing. Kind of annoying.
    Chregu likes this.
    05-28-2014 11:50 AM
    You all should all get watchdogs! Well, wait a few weeks, when most of the bugs are squashed. :P

Sent from my PlayStation 4 using Tapatalk
    05-28-2014 11:51 AM
    You all should all get watchdogs! Well, wait a few weeks, when most of the bugs are squashed. :P

Not sure I quite understand what you're talking about. Are you referring to our issues with WP and Whatsapp?

WP has problems and it isn't just the OS either.
    05-28-2014 11:54 AM
    Not sure I quite understand what you're talking about. Are you referring to our issues with WP and Whatsapp?

nay he is talking about watchdogs game :D
    Watch Dogs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    05-28-2014 11:57 AM

You know, the big game that came out yesterday, Watchdogs?

Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-28-2014 11:57 AM

It seems to be good, however nothing great. Common case of overhyping I guess.
    05-28-2014 12:00 PM

Didn't pay attention as I don't play many games.
    05-28-2014 12:02 PM
    It seems to be good, however nothing great. Common case of overhyping I guess.
    I like it so far. However,I only played it for like 39 minutes, because it was getting late.

I'm most excited for Halo and The Division, which is next year...

05-28-2014 12:03 PM
    Didn't pay attention as I don't play many games.
    Ah, I understand. It's fine dude. :)

Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:03 PM
    the theme for today is sarcasm :P
    05-28-2014 12:06 PM
    the theme for today is sarcasm :P

No themes here man. Just chitchat.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:27 PM
    Also 599.-.

All prices for new devices from www.digitec.ch (it's usually the cheapest store and it belongs to the biggest supermarket chain in Switzerland, so it's very reliable).
    That's rough. Many of these devices are overpriced, really. The Z2 at the site I used has it for over $700. I think Nokia, HTC and Sony have the Apple DNA when it comes to overpriced their devices...

Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-28-2014 12:42 PM
    No themes here man. Just chitchat.
    there was a point where it was sarcasm :P
    05-28-2014 12:44 PM
    there was a point where it was sarcasm :P
    There's no point in sarcasm.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    05-28-2014 12:45 PM
    There's no point in sarcasm.
    ._. if there I was no point ...then ... nvm ........ :P ...... anyways I like apples !
    05-28-2014 12:51 PM
    looks like im going back to school for a final tomorrow D: yikes
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 05-28-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    05-28-2014 01:37 PM
    looks like im going back to school for a final tomorrow D: yikes
    Have fun! :D
    05-28-2014 02:23 PM
    ._. if there I was no point ...then ... nvm ........ :P ...... anyways I like apples !
    I see your grammar is still acting up. Maybe you should send it in for repair.
    MSFTisMIA and Chregu like this.
    05-28-2014 02:23 PM
145,797 ... 27142715271627172718 ...